Kaiserf11

RyuKaiser's Art Stand -Open Again!-

ok hybridhydra here is your avatar!, hope you like it! biggrin.gif

user posted image

(not real version, the real one was sent to hybridhydra at his request)

Edited by RyuKaiser

~BUMP~

-added a Pokemon Trainer Creator Link for more easiness to have your trainers sprites more accurate-

Username: krystalsharz and Fizzgiz

Request: banner

Reference: anything you see fit

Text: KrystalFizz Lineage in an older medivel kind of font in any color you see fits

Background: new gold wyverns and new royal blues in all stages

Payment: I can breed red or pink for you whenever you want one.

I'm requesting this for me and and my mom since it's our shared lineage. I'll pay two eggs if you want.

@KrystalSharz

Sorry for the late Reply, was busy with RL. I'll start your banner tomorrow as soon as I'm back from college, again, sorry for the late reply, I promise I'll do my best on your banner to compensate the missing time wink.gif

ok so giving the descriptions you data you gave me I came up with these two ideas:

user posted image

user posted image

don't mind the ©'s those are to prevent somebody else would use them without your permission tongue.gif

ah and don't mind the sizes either, that's an error in the upload that I'll fix when you choose the final version smile.gif

so, tell me which one and if you like any of those, if not I can try again to give something else to you. Once you've chose I'll PM you the original banner so your mom and you can use it wink.gif

k, then I'll PM you the finished banner

as for the payment, any of those sounds goot to me, hopefully PB but is not necessary