Swiftsky12

Red Dead Redemption

I just got a PS3, and this was the first game I played yesterday! I'm really enjoying it, partially because I'm a horse rider. Hah.

It seems pretty cool so far, but I'll have to wait and see whether I love it or not.

I'm not sure if its different on PS, but I am sure you will like it.

How far are you in the game?

There's already a topic on it in here somewhere. ^^ But, it's dead so I'll just post here...

I love the series, honestly! It's one of my favorites. :3

There's already a topic on it in here somewhere.

If we are talking about the same thread, that thread was for all Rockstar games.

This game needed its own thread, because its a legend.

Also, if anyone is having problem in Undead Nightmare on Xbox 360, I know how to fix it.

Mm. Red Dead Redemption. It's pretty fun, especially the Undead version. Not terribly fond of the horse controls myself, though.

Haven't actually played the storyline though, brother plays it and occassionally hands me the controller to join in.

Ah yes, Red Dead Redemption.
Honestly I haven't played this game for y e a r s
but because of a bad, 3am fanfiction idea I've decided to re-play it.
Since I never actually finished the game the first time around, I really have no idea what I'm getting in to.
Marston is a good character though, and the machine gun part is fun, so we'll see how it goes XD

On an unrelated note, man I am SO READY for the second game tbh
Edited by KnightsTemplar

love this game so much. The story is excellent, the world is so much fun to explore and I can sink hours into just roaming New Austin alone. I only play a few PS3 games, and RDR is by far the only one I keep returning to. 

There is is so much detail in the characters (so many lines on people who are even just non-story NPCs) and, in general, the game is fun, even after I’ve finished the story.

I also really like the Bollard Twins Gang. More like I am obsessed with them, haha!

Edited by Dorchet