Swiftsky12

Red Dead Redemption

Omg I just started playing that game last week and it's awesome!!!

I love the horses xd.png but not so much the wolves blink.gif .

And warning cougars will come after you and catch you!!! (that happened to me! ohmy.gif )

My brother has it and I've watched him play. He hates the wolves + cougars as well, xd.png

Red Dead! <3

My favorite game ever. I've been begging my mom to get me some Microsoft Points so I can download Undead Nightmare. xd.png

The horses are my favorite part of the game (they're my favorite animal, sooo >.>), followed by the wolves. As troublesome as they may be, their pelts and such bring in a TON of cash once you kill/skin a bunch then sell all at once. :3

I've played the game almost all of the way through and it's amazing. Just sayin'.

Red dead redemption is a wild west game when you are Jhon Marston

he must do some quests to get back hes family.

Its relly hard in the start and i can play it 1000 times xd.png

It is from 18 years. But im 13 and i can play it.

U can have diffrent mounts horses cows and donkes and ofc wagons. U can hunt and shoot humans. U can be wanted and play online games and have a gang.

I think u shall try this game is relly fun biggrin.gif

I love this game! I'm only twelve and I play it, I don't blame you it's so addictive and brilliant! biggrin.gif BTW you can't ride donkeys it's mules. xd.png

i love the game and the gore in it, but do you have Red Dead Redemption: undead nightmares now that is a game to have

Edited by salamander11

No, only the origanal. I finished it last week and I was really sad! sad.gif

i beaten the storyline and undead nightmare plus in tryin to grab all the golden weapons online and on the main game i play it on 360

Am I allowed to absolutely LOVE this game, even though I'm a girl? xd.png I can't figure out the Undead Nightmare!

Am I allowed to absolutely LOVE this game, even though I'm a girl? xd.png I can't figure out the Undead Nightmare!

No. You aren't allowed. You'll have to leave Dragon Cave forever.

am i the only one who was choking back tears when John gets shot by the army at the end? it feels like a lost an effin' friend. but then when it puts you in Jack's shoes i was like HOLY CRAP!  ohmy.gif

Same here! I was like ''WHAT?! WHAT?!''. And I was a little disappointed about the ending...it just felt...sudden. Like they were just building us up to tear us down D:.

The Ending made me cry!!!

I have seen/caught War, Famine, and Pestilence. Still looking for Death. And the Unicorn... -Shivers-

I am a girl and I play the game. Lol.

COUGARS SUCK!!! I got the fast black horse on the plains and while I was trying to get it going a cougar came out of nowhere and murdered it! -Murders Cougar- I have yet to see another one of those horses...

I recently saw some friends play this game and I got addicted to it too, I like to randomly capture horses then drop them off in the ranch corral, so far they seem to be staying there lol

The ending was like Twilight Princess all over again...

Midna... I actually teared up. She was like me... SO MUCH like me...

Edited by lycrawaterz14

;~: the ending made me cry. Why did the Army shoot him? He did what they wanted and wasn;t causeing them trouble when he was back with his family..

$%#@ing censorkip.gif* bags >/.

I loved that game. I'm hoping to own it soon. I borrowed it from blockbuster (and kept is 3 days over cuase i didn't want to give it back).

What is undead nightmare like? i might get that one too...

Oh goodness, the game was so well done. Undead Nightmare is a fantastic addition (Although I will admit screaming a little too much with zoms sneaking up on me all the time). All in all the two are worth the money. Ending was sad, yes, but it seemed needed. Get the idea that 'John had to go with the gang.'

Also Older Jack's various sayings make me laugh. Especially when he's riding.

Also Also, COUGARS ARE JERKS. :C

I love this game and have played it through three times! The whole game is awesome and I think the graphics are amazing!

Ah! I love this game! Even though it has the same concept as gta4. I love the dlc more tho. Undead nightmare is even better

Has anyone played the Game of the Year version it looks so cool but I already have the original and the zombie one so what's the point? wink.gif

GOTY versions are typically just updated bugfix + all/much of the DLC. It's a great way to get a game for cheap if you didn't get it on release for your first born child.

Discuss RDR here, including the Undead Nightmare and Multiplayer.

I think this is one of the best games ever made. Better than any game I have, even better than Fallout 3 and GTAs.

So what's your all opinions on it?

I just got a PS3, and this was the first game I played yesterday! I'm really enjoying it, partially because I'm a horse rider. Hah.

It seems pretty cool so far, but I'll have to wait and see whether I love it or not.