sharlykng

Hatchlings OoC Thread

Sure, we don't look back on sheets very often, mostly we only use the quick reference in the OP.

Uhhhh, my character got umm decompacitated... that probably isn't the right word but it's all I can think of to describe his instant-karma...

Do I wait a while before posting again or something?

((Incapacitated FYI))

Well, you never, had to be knocked out. If that were the case then Lalasa was god-modding. However, if you were fine with it, then he's good. You could also say that your char jumped clear as he noticed it, but that's less likely.

If your going to be KO-ed, since it's been awhile in RP, that that actually happened, you could say he woke up now.

It was too fun to miss. Okay then, I guess I'll go post something.

But o_O if that's incapacitated, what does decapacitated mean?

((Incapacitated FYI))

Well, you never, had to be knocked out. If that were the case then Lalasa was god-modding. However, if you were fine with it, then he's good. You could also say that your char jumped clear as he noticed it, but that's less likely.

If your going to be KO-ed, since it's been awhile in RP, that that actually happened, you could say he woke up now.

Yea, I never said it hit in my post. You could have scooted away. I'm glad you didn't though, that was pretty funny. xd.png

And decapitated means "missing a head"

Edited by Lalasa

Exactly XD who'd miss a chance to make their characters flail around like a moron?

Though if I wasn't completely sure when Dus said it that it was the wrong word, I very deffinately am now. o_O

I would definitely miss an importunity to make Scuta flail around. Maybe not Jink...

He is, because I'm trying to play towards the psychopath bad guy. But for me, honestly, that's hard as all get out. So when I get a chance it's fun to mess with him.

It's really bloody creepy.

And I'm noticing while in the other Hatchlings there's supposed to be atleast four sentences, but here people leave broken up sentences all the time. Does the minimum post thing only apply to roleplay?

Yeah, just try to post more than one sentence, it doesn't matter much as long as it's on topic ((Another thing we've been warned about.)).

So, wait, been warned about broken sentences or being off topic?

In the RP we've had one or two mods tell us to have posts of four sentences or longer.

In the OOC we've had one or two mods tell us to stay on topic.

So what is and isn't on topic? Like just anything related to the rp?

Uhhhhh nevermind... dumb question... /facepalm

Edited by Greywake

((Name: Kratos

Type: Fire/Blade dragon

Power: Fire spitter, has external bones as sharp as blades on the side of each of his wings.

Job: Fighter

Personality: a fierce fighter, born to fight.

Appearance: A medium sized dragon with a long scar over his right eye.

sorry about that ohmy.gif i didn't know that this thread existed!

No problem.

Alright, let's correct somethings.

1. What is a blade dragon? This has to be a Dragon Cave species. It can't be something else.

2. Is he a matured hatchling, or a stage 1 hatchling?

3. What does this power mean? All dragons can breathe fire. Or something.

4. We definitely need more personality.

5. Does he have a backstory? It's not a big deal but sometimes it helps knowing.

Note: We've discarded jobs, no need to worry about them.

I'm bored and nothing's happening. Who wants to annoy Veren?

Ryne is seemingly inactive, so now the door for a crush is wide open on the emo, loner grey. (Just saying)

Pretend that wasn't there, k?

Edited by Lalasa

You know what? We need a subplot, you know, while we wait for Chess. ((And for once I won't be in it. smile.gif )) Let's brainstorm, Ideas?

*Shrug*

Something "evil" taking over one of the charries due to a... dragon maybe. The rest of the charries who join will have to defeat him/her to get their friend back.

Off the top of my head.

P.s Gotta go. Night.

Yeah, but then what? We need to actually think of something that's time consuming. Something that hopefully won't last longer then a day in real time.