Juzz

Ace Attorney Games :D

(I tried search, didn't find any about this xd.png)

So does anyone play any Ace Attorney games in DS?

I heard there's going to be a crossover of Professor Layton and Phoenix xd.png

Oh and Gyakuten Kenji 2 has just been released in Japan! smile.gif

Edited by Juzz

Whut, no replies?

I've played them all, they're great. I started playing the first Professor Layton game just a while ago, then heard about the crossover. Thing is, I'm not enjoying this Layton game too much. I want to find out what happens already, not search for this lady's cat. I mean, in the Phoenix Wright games, at least it sticks you right in an interesting situation at the beginning of the game =/

But still, hopefully it gets better, and the crossover turns out to be a good game.

Whut, no replies?

I've played them all, they're great. I started playing the first Professor Layton game just a while ago, then heard about the crossover. Thing is, I'm not enjoying this Layton game too much. I want to find out what happens already, not search for this lady's cat. I mean, in the Phoenix Wright games, at least it sticks you right in an interesting situation at the beginning of the game =/

But still, hopefully it gets better, and the crossover turns out to be a good game.

I'm still in the lady's cat part myself, I've finished all 5 games (counting Edgy's spin-off & Apollo).

Anyway, here's a trailer of the crossover: TRAILER

So far... The crossover looks good (kyaaa! Anime Nick! PHOENIX and Maya ARE ACTUALLY TALKING!)

Edited by Juzz

I've been stealing my brothers copies of the games while he's at college |3 He has every game released in the US :'D

Just beat the third game, Trials and tribulations

Apollo Justice has not lived up to expectations so far :<

ohgodthatfirsttrialwhatwasthat

The Professor layton crossover better not be Japan-only |:

I heard that they were debating wether or not to localize it, but I don't know mutch, there have been other japan-only games that have been localized in america before. I never played pheonix wright before, but it does look like a fun game. :L

Whaaaa?!

Japan-only for the crossover?! That would seriously suck... And yep, GK is pretty fun to play. (GK is AA, but in Japanese)

Favorite character in the series, guys? Mine will probably have to be Badd and... Godot. Coffee~

My favorite characters are Nick and Edgy xd.png

Dunno why, but they entertain me... biggrin.gif

Speaking of crossovers, has anyone watched the Phoenix Wright and Disgaea fan made movie?

There's just 2 episodes so far, but it's quite good xd.png

You can see it here

Favorite character in the series, guys?

Callisto Yew/Shih-na!

I've heard often that Apollo Justice was garbage. Then again, I've also heard that AAI wasn't very good when, in fact, it just lacked the epic of the PW games. I do like that all the cases in AAI tied into one another though; it was a nice chance from the scattered cases in PW.

Callisto Yew/Shih-na!

I've heard often that Apollo Justice was garbage. Then again, I've also heard that AAI wasn't very good when, in fact, it just lacked the epic of the PW games. I do like that all the cases in AAI tied into one another though; it was a nice chance from the scattered cases in PW.

SPOILER O_O xd.png

I heard there's gonna be a Gyakuten Saiban 5 and a Gyakuten Not Saiban 2 xd.png

I hope Nick's an attorney again...

I rather love Phoenix Wright. :3 I wanted to play them after seeing Phoenix Boot. ^.^

I've beaten the first three games, so started replaying from the beginning. I'm in the second one, now. xd.png I haven't played any of the other ones yet.

Sooo... Anyone has any info about Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2)...? xd.png

Edited by Juzz

I've always wanted to play one of these games, but I don't have a DS... the WiiWare version is still on a backburner, though.

Instead of yelling ridiculously into a handheld device, you have to point ridiculously at the television!

It's brilliant!

Sooo... Anyone has any info about Gyakuten Kenji 2 (Ace Attorney Investigations 2)...? xd.png

STORY

In the opening case, Edgeworth is summoned to Gourd Lake, the scene of one of his darkest moments to date, to investigate the assassination of the president of Zheng Fa, Oteikun. As time passes, the president's bodyguard, Umanosuke Naitō, tries to stop Edgeworth's investigation. In later cases, Edgeworth becomes the next target of a so-called "Prosecutor Purge", a judicial program designed to weed out and replace incompetent prosecutors.[8] Judge Hakari Mikagami is sent to observe Edgeworth during his investigations and attempt to replace him with another prosecutor, Yumihiko Ichiyanagi. Edgeworth risks his badge to continue his quest for the truth. Meanwhile, Edgeworth faces a personal conflict when he meets Tateyuki Shigaraki, a defense attorney who used to be an assistant to Edgeworth's father Gregory and has taken over his office. Shigaraki offers Edgeworth the chance to change sides, to become a defense attorney like his father.

user posted image

Source: aceattorney.wikia

TEASER!<----Teaser to Investigations 2!

Oh and Gyakuten Kenji 2 has just been released in Japan! smile.gif

I want to play these and the Professor Layton games. I've played the demo of Investigations. It was so much fun.

I also know most things about the games, even though I haven't played them.

I really hope Investigations 2 get released in English soon... I've been repeating old cases out of boredom (and urge to shout "OBJECTION!")... ninja.gif

Edited by Juzz

COMING HERE TO SAY HELLS TO THE YES TO ACE ATTORNEY

for some odd reason I still miss Hairy Butt the most. a docile, challenging creature to tame. Lotta Hart was pretty fun, too. ;___; they're focusing on Edgeworth all the time and I don't mind that, but now I'm just sounding like a Von Karma. |D

Ace Attorney movie

There's gonna be an Ace Attorney movie in Japan next spring X3

I was expecting an anime one... But live is also good happy.gif

VERY GOOD 0_0

MUST WATCH

Anyway... I believe almost everyone has heard the news... But...

Still, the above news just makes me smile smile.gif

I am absolutely in love with the Ace Attorney series <3 It's the best thing ever created IMO xd.png My favorite game from the series is Gyakuten Kenji 2, and my favorite characters are Miles Edgeworth,Yumihiko Ichiyanagi,Phoenix Wright, Damon Gant, Tateyuki Shigaraki, Gregory Edgeworth, Souta Sarushiro, Shimon Aizawa, Bansai Ichiyanagi, and Tyrell Badd <3

I watched the movie at both Toronto viewing, the movie is absolutely amazing! It's definitively my all time favorite movie happy.gif

Here are some pictures(and description) of my collection (if anyone cares~)

http://alphajennifer.deviantart.com/gallery/40925966

I am also getting a custom made Borumosu keychain ^^

Edited by PerfectProsecutorJen

Oh I love the Ace Attorney series! I discovered it back in 2011 and I haven't strayed from it ever since biggrin.gif I have pretty much all the games and the first manga volume, which is very good and hilarious!

Also, Phoenix Wright is going to return in Ace Attorney 5 for the 3DS wink.gif

Edited by Rowiehz

I only played the Phoenix Wright ones. x3x And even then I never managed to beat all the cases, but I do love the series.

I heard about Ace Attorney 5. :D I'm excited.