KRABBIT

Splicing Contest Thread

Well the judging shall start! And it will be normal, where we give crit for each and every one! biggrin.gif. Sadly not enough entries to do a tournament sad.gif

well seeing as the rules said it goes to December 21st and it's 10 days after now... I think it is. and this says judging starts... the judge just poofed that's all xd.png

Here are the results!

user posted image

I love this! I not only think it is cute but very well done! Congrats You come in 1st~ biggrin.gif

user posted image I love this one too! Nice again! The only crit I have for this one is that the santa hat doesn't look shaded! D: Congrats you come in 3rd!

user posted image

I like this one! IT is nice, but not the neatest, some of the pixels are red, green, and black sad.gif. Also I see some random dark pixels floating around.

user posted image ooh these are very nice! I like the different color combinations the only thing I dislike is that I can't see the shades! (Darker and lighter) sad.gif More contrast would definitely be a plus.

user posted image

I like this one, it is nice but It is pretty plain sad.gif Not much changed...(besides the fact that it was a recolor)

user posted image Oooh wow this one is quite nice! biggrin.gif I like this one a lot! It is nice And cute cause it has a little star and wreath. Congrats you come in 2nd! smile.gif

user posted image This one is nice, but it is quite busy; there is a lot going on so it makes it a bit confusing. I like the hats, but the white part doesn't look shaded.

user posted image This one is nice, it looks like a pointsettia And is a very nice recolor! Unfortunately it is just a recolor, and it wasn't that complicated.

user posted image

Nice recoloring! And very nice bells! The only thing I don't like about the bells, is that the bells look like they are earrings... (If that makes any sense) Another thing is that you copied and pasted sad.gif the bells...

user posted image I like how you used an older sprite; I see a few lines missing though. A clearer dark outline would be a nice improvement. And I can barely see the white on the Santa hat, so I have no idea if it is shaded. Also the presents are very small and have a slightly wonky perspective, and some are shaded only on the inside.

Sorry for taking so long! D:

heh... yeah, the older sprite was a bit of a doozy to even see where stuff was xd.png and the boxes... never was good at boxes. the reason for the one shaded only on the inside, it's opened and the light was around the box a bit more in front... but I did shade the side though the computer missed that it seems when i loaded it (not sure why). the hat, there was no white on the hat, I made it pinkish to seem like it was a bit washed wrong (like put reds in with whites you get pink... cyndaquil didn't know that xd.png inside joke) and I guess cause of his fire, the white seemed a little bright to me too... I had fun! There're all so epic though!!! smile.gif