9 - Breeding List

Color Key:

Green is reserved for me.

Orange is for breeders.

Purple is for egg requests.

Blue is for announcements.

Use black for everything else.

Introduction

Welcome to the Aeramen family lineage! This is a series of dragons bred from my original pair, a CB female Green Copper named Champion Rubigo Aeramen and a CB male Turpentine named Champion Resinae. We aim to produce as many dragons as possible.

Rules

First off, we need a few rules. Make sure to read the rules COMPLETELY!

1. No abandoning, freezing, killing, earthquaking, biting, or using in a ND/Zombie experiment, a gift. This also includes eggs you plan to gift. However, you may freeze an egg if the gifter specifically says so. You may use eggs you bred for yourself as you please.

2. Make sure to be fairly active and respond to PMs, I can only hold eggs for 48 hours most times.

3. Do not get mad if a breeder has uncooperative dragons or forgets to breed right away. Send a nice PM to find out the situation if you have to, but preferably don't even do this.

4. In your egg application, put your favorite metallic dragon in the "Other" section to prove you read the rules.

5. Make sure to PM or post a nice thank-you for any eggs you got.

6. Follow the naming theme, described below.

Naming your Aeramen

This is our custom naming theme! All direct descendants of the starting pair MUST follow this naming theme. Mates have no restrictions in naming. First of all, an Aeramen must have the second name, "Aeramen," and second, it must determine its title from this chart:

CB - Champion

2nd Gen - Master

3rd Gen - Combatant

4th Gen - Warrior

5th Gen or later - Soldier

Breeder's Code of Conduct

As a breeder, you hereby swear to never break the rules, never place yourself or anyone not on a list at a higher priority than your breeding list, never to give special treatment to certain applicants, and never to refuse an egg to someone lest they mess up their application.

Applications

Egg Application

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7]Requesting an Aeramen![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Username:
Link to Scroll:
Preferred Breeder:
Preferred Generation:
Other:
Are you interested in being a breeder?:

Breeder Application

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=7]Breeder Application![/SIZE][/COLOR]
Username:
Link to Scroll:
Restrictions:
Link to Aeramen:
Link to Mate:
Other:
Do you promise to uphold the code of conduct?: 

Community Opinions

Feel free to post responses to questions here!

1. Can anybody make a banner?

2. Should I change the naming system?

3. Should I change the male starter?

Announcements

1. Ahhh, nothing important.

2. Who cares about announcements.

Family Database

Champion Rubigo Aeramen

Champion Resinae

Master Scipio Aeramen

Master Qing Aeramen

Combatant Darien Aeramen

Combatant Slick Aeramen

Unnamed Vampire

Warrior Sif Aeramen

Master Demser Aeramen

Combatant Rigen Aeramen

Warrior Tar Aeramen

Soldier Flamintus Aeramen

Soldier Noirvetex Aeramen

Warrior Eco Aeramen

Soldier Yeptos Aeramen

Combatant Vesner Aeramen

Z' Combatant Jesix Aeramen

Warrior Melinaea Aeramen

Combatant Ank Aeramen E III

Shadow Combatant Aeramen

Unnamed

Egg

Breeding List

deathsnake951:

Champion Rubigo Aeramen x Champion Resinae

List Open!

Master Scipio Aeramen x Shadow Walker 00951

1. Calenmir

List Open!

Master Demser Aeramen x Bingle Bells

List Open!

Big Hulking Landmass x Combatant Darien Aeramen

List Open!

Combatant Slick Aeramen x Steed of Poseidon

List Open!

Warrior Sif Aeramen x Kaleidoscopic Amethyst

List Open!

Calenmir:

Z'Combatant Jesix Aeramen x Milan Copper PB

List Open!

Edited by deathsnake951

Requesting an Aeramen!

Username: Draketeeth

Link to Scroll: Draketeeth

Preferred Breeder: deathsnake951

Preferred Generation: 2nd please.

Other: Bright copper

Are you interested in being a breeder?: Possibly yes, but currently working on school.

Community questions:

2. Should I change the naming system? Seems fine to me.

3. Should I change the male starter? Not if the combo breeds for you. I love turpentines. I know some of these other family lineages that are trying to get off the ground are using rares, and it's nice to see commons at work. I also like that the breeds seem to have something in common--- turpentines steal food, and coppers are stealthy. It's a nice compliment.

Personal Question:

Is any breed of dragon able to breed into this line, or is it only coppers/turpentines?

EDT: If you're not done building I can delete this. I don't know how many posts you planned on reserving.

Edited by Draketeeth

Requesting an Aeramen!

Username: Draketeeth

Link to Scroll: Draketeeth

Preferred Breeder: deathsnake951

Preferred Generation: 2nd please.

Other: Bright copper

Are you interested in being a breeder?: Possibly yes, but currently working on school.

Community questions:

2. Should I change the naming system? Seems fine to me.

3. Should I change the male starter? Not if the combo breeds for you. I love turpentines. I know some of these other family lineages that are trying to get off the ground are using rares, and it's nice to see commons at work. I also like that the breeds seem to have something in common--- turpentines steal food, and coppers are stealthy. It's a nice compliment.

Personal Question:

Is any breed of dragon able to breed into this line, or is it only coppers/turpentines?

EDT: If you're not done building I can delete this. I don't know how many posts you planned on reserving.

Accepted! I'll add you to the list. An egg should be ready by Saturday or so. Feel free to breed any dragon in, though it would help if they looked pretty together. That's mainly why I chose turpentines - in my opinion, they look good with green copper.

Accepted! I'll add you to the list. An egg should be ready by Saturday or so. Feel free to breed any dragon in, though it would help if they looked pretty together. That's mainly why I chose turpentines - in my opinion, they look good with green copper.

Fabulous. Thanks for the update on the next available breeding of the pair happy.gif And thank you for clarifying what can breed into the line. I didn't see that there were any specific rules on the matter, but better safe to ask. smile.gif

Edited by Draketeeth

Added a 2nd Gen pair to the lists, I won't be able to breed them for a bit though because I always test for rejections first. Have a growing 3rd Gen egg. Champions ready to breed tomorrow.

The young Master Qing Aeramen has grown up. Qing (pronounced like "ching") means "greenish-blue" which I thought was a nice nod to the Coppers of the project.

However, my worse fear has occurred:

user posted image

That's literally been the story with half my new pairs. I had a pair of whites that refused, a vine/hellfire pair refuse a lurker/water horse duo that said nope, last night another pair of whites gave me the no go, and now this. I don't mind the rejection now and again to spice the game up, but this is getting out of hand.

So, on to plan B then. Next week. When I get over this heartbreak.

That shadow walker's code is great in the first gen. mOtH totally cracked me up.

Plan B is a set of PB turpentines bred to these boulder heads who rejected. I'll get their kids to breed so there will be a little turp/copper checker in the middle of the lineage framed by turps to either side.

Or, I have a shadow/bright copper lineage of the same pattern as the refused pair, and I can interbreed all those for color fun.

Have you been having troubles with many rejections? Or just mostly no interest/no egg when you go to breed new pairs?

I have a 3rd gen even turpentine up for adoption!

Lineage || Adopt

I meant to pick out a different mate, but snagged this one instead. It keeps the female copper theme of the base and is pretty overall. happy.gif If unadopted I'll keep it and lineage build, but I figured it's here if anyone is interested in jumping into this project with a freebie.

edt for broken links. Oi!

Kept and froze from lack of interest. Tried to breed a leg into the Aeramen lineage through another route and got a refusal.

Edited by Draketeeth

Raising another Combatant up over here. Ank was laid not long ago, but that code is too interesting to ignore. Planning on keeping this one, but not opposed to breeding anyone a sibling if interested. smile.gif

Okay, time for the biggest Family Database update I've ever had. I haven't posted in a while, but I've FINALLY managed to get the first non-turpentine non-CB dragon, as well as get a fully grown Soldier. Unfortunately, I had to breed some slightly-messy looking lineages into my Combatants and Warriors to get dragons I wanted. But, here goes.

Start Editing: NOW.

Hi,

I took your Z egg. Now I'm not sure what to do. I can try to be one of the breeders so I suppose I could fill that form out (I suck at forms, sorry)

CODE

Breeder Application!

Username: calenmir

Link to Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/calenmir

Restrictions:

Link to Aeramen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zjE6n

Link to Mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qWMLn

Other: don't really have one. I don't have many metals and all were gifted, because I can never catch them, so I don't bother any more. I do have some coppers to breed with the egg I got.

Do you promise to uphold the code of conduct?: yes

Can I influence for a specific gender?

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

Oh dear. Ok, so I took the z code egg for the z project. Those requirements are that the name start with: Z'

Can I name my egg: Z'Combatant xxxxxxxxxxx ??

If not, I think I need another egg.

Dee

Edited by Calenmir

Psh, that totally reminds me that I forgot to put Aeramen family name on Ank. How dumb was that? xd.png

deathsnake951 will probably have to make an official ruling, but from where I sit, I don't see why if you have the surname, "Aeramen" in the name, and have the proper rank "Combatant" (since yours is a 3rd gen) That you can't put your own flourish on it from there. I'm not seeing anywhere that the surname and rank have to be in a specific order.

Hi,

I took your Z egg. Now I'm not sure what to do. I can try to be one of the breeders so I suppose I could fill that form out (I suck at forms, sorry)

CODE

Breeder Application!

Username: calenmir

Link to Scroll: http://dragcave.net/user/calenmir

Restrictions:

Link to Aeramen: http://dragcave.net/lineage/zjE6n

Link to Mate: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qWMLn

Other: don't really have one. I don't have many metals and all were gifted, because I can never catch them, so I don't bother any more. I do have some coppers to breed with the egg I got.

Do you promise to uphold the code of conduct?: yes

Can I influence for a specific gender?

Dee

Accepted! Feel free to do the Z project thing. I'll add you soon, perhaps today, perhaps tomorrow, though I'll have to change it if you get a rejection. Influencing is also okay. I need to add some breeding pairs anyway sometime today or tomorrow!

Thank you deathsnake951. And also a very big thank you to Draketeeth for the egg.

I do now have some questions, please, at your convenience.

The partner I selected for my Aeramen is to be the sole partner, right?

Or can the requester ask for another dragon if they don't like my chosen mate?

Does it at all matter that my Aeramen is not his partners first mate - it's quite possible the little tart's been sleeping around?

Can I use the partner in any other breeding project?

Ok, I think that is it.

Thanks.

Dee

Firstly, that dragon should be its sole mate, unless you get a rejection, in which you have no choice.

Secondly, feel free to mate the mate with other dragons. I'm pretty lax when it comes to rules about mates.

Finally, yes, feel free.

Time is lower than I expected. I didn't anticipate not being able to do a breeding update... But when I do, do you want me to put yours up, Drake?

Edited by deathsnake951