Chiaki

VOTING: Signature Contest #61

Do you like?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The theme this round was Your Favourite Animal!

Raistlin24:

user posted image

KrystalSharz:

user posted image

sir_horsey_XIX:

user posted image

Rekha:

user posted image

Kanaye:

user posted image

Stealthypugs:

user posted image

Voting ends 20th of March.

Edited by Chiaki

Awww shucks thank you... though you sure did give me a run for it though Sir Horsey! Yours was pretty darn awesome.

So uhm what now? Is there scrolls for me to look at or lists for me to look at for those who breed for prizes? This is my first win so I am a little unsure what to do next?

Edited by Rekha

All of the entries were ridiculously awesome this time. I'd be happy to have any of them as my sig!

Ha, I have no idea Rekha. I've never asked for an egg prize.

But I can breed one for you if you like ^^

Edited by Chiaki

Maybe I misread.. no worries.... I am just stoked I won I really was hoping too but really thought horsey was gunna take it hehe.

However, if you like next signature contest you hold... I can offer to donate a prize. My silver is almost ready to start breeding.

However, if you like next signature contest you hold... I can offer to donate a prize. My silver is almost ready to start breeding.

Winners become the hosts of the next sig contest, so you're next. ^^

Maybe that should be added to the main OP?

Winners become the hosts of the next sig contest, so you're next. ^^

Maybe that should be added to the main OP?

OooO okies! Yep I'll make sure to add it... also, on the original post there is a list of donors for the winner to get an egg are all those donors still active or should we get new ones?

I will start working on the siggy contest... yay...

One more question, is there a specific time limit that I have to follow for it?

Thanks!

I think the donors know that they could be contacted at any point about prizes, but you can add me to that list if you want ^^

Submissions and voting usually last for a week each, but you're the host, it's up to you! I know in the past submission has been extended but we've been having lots of entries lately.

Btw Rekha, I have a CB Pink egg in my possession. Would you like it as congrats for winning?

I think the donors know that they could be contacted at any point about prizes, but you can add me to that list if you want ^^

Submissions and voting usually last for a week each, but you're the host, it's up to you! I know in the past submission has been extended but we've been having lots of entries lately.

Btw Rekha, I have a CB Pink egg in my possession. Would you like it as congrats for winning?

OoOOoo I would love it! I has a whole plan for Pinks and need LOTS and LOTS of em lol. Especially CB ones...

A week, okay I am going to work on the contest now and have it posted before I go back to bed. Pain is keeping me up -grumps a bit- Ah wells!

I'll add you to that list.