Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

She turned 2 months on Sunday. Born April 21st. We know because Mama Melody was pregnant the 20th, and then she wasn't the next day. lol

1 minute ago, AsymDoll13 said:

She turned 2 months on Sunday. Born April 21st. We know because Mama Melody was pregnant the 20th, and then she wasn't the next day. lol

wow. definitely an itty bitty.

the 20th is thursday, though....

*shrugs* Apparently it's roughly 8 weeks, I guess. I dunno. 

We'll be feeding her all the food now apparently, or so she says. lol

and I'm sure she'll eat all the food too!

Yep! She's a piggy! She loves all the foods!

8 hours ago, trystan said:

sheesh, don't people know how to drive??

Apparently another car was playing chicken in the road, driving straight at him. He thought he was going to be mugged. The other driver laughed at him and drove away after causing the crash.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright and sunny. My tummy's upset this morning. :(

yep, yep, and yikes.

went to lunch at the cheesesteak place about 15 minutes away. yum.  (it's a Black-owned business, and today is Juneteenth.)

bred my dragon this morning, and i have a hatchie growing up tomorrow.

our kitty sitter is coming for another visit at dinner time.  maybe bellatrix won't hide today?

I'd forgotten about Juneteenth. The effect of having no TV. :P

Glad lunch was good.

Busy shop day, both sales and donations.

Dad gets another night in the hospital tonight to get his kidney function up, but he was in high spirits earlier. ^^

Daisy is still in kitty prison. 

Bestie has a headache (could be migraine? I dunno... They're sleeping.)

I wanted to go to the library today, but it was closed. I completely didn't think about it being Juneteenth! Ah well... soon enough, I'll make it. 

Glad Dad's upbeat!

I'm sure Daisy will survive.

Hope Bestie feels better.

I slept three hours on my return from work.

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Glad Dad's upbeat!

I'm sure Daisy will survive.

Hope Bestie feels better.

I slept three hours on my return from work.

My life is so hard... or rather... Daisy's life is so hard. lol

Was it a good nap?

BethAnn hid under the bed and Bellatrix hid under a dresser and didn't eat.  BethAnn finally ate after L left XD 

did some cross stitching today.... this is what i had earlier, and now I'm finishing up with the black detail lines~

Spoiler

CTlaowg.jpg

I've never done a cross stitch with embroidery. lol. I dunno if I'd like it, even if I have a few kits to do with it. 

56 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

My life is so hard... or rather... Daisy's life is so hard. lol

XD

56 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Was it a good nap?

It was!

9 minutes ago, trystan said:

did some cross stitching today

Cute!

If all went according to plan, one of the pups that was abandoned in front of our shelter yesterday was named Trystan. ;) I forgot to check on it today.

My best friend is just... useless at most things pop culture. The infamous scene of the hands on the barbed wire in All Quiet on the Western Front? They'd never heard of it... How do I even...

To be fair, when they started watching Supernatural, they had no idea how popular the show was... I just... I'm so tired. 

Posted (edited)

35 minutes ago, Lagie said:

one of the pups that was abandoned in front of our shelter yesterday was named Trystan.

awww....

32 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

when they started watching Supernatural, they had no idea how popular the show was...

same.  i didn't even watch it when the pilot actually aired..... it wasn't until, well, you know when shows air on tv, they run the first 6 or 7 episodes and then take a break and show one of the first few as a rerun? that's when i started watching.  and someone i was chatting with said something about writing a fanfic for the show and mentioned urban legends? yeah, that's when i started, and was hooked several episodes later. *nods*

also, done.

Spoiler

MezflXa.jpg

i need to trim the excess fabric off, and make a little hanger with some of the black floss at the top so i can hang it up somewhere.

Edited by trystan

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

same.  i didn't even watch it when the pilot actually aired..... it wasn't until, well, you know when shows air on tv, they run the first 6 or 7 episodes and then take a break and show one of the first few as a rerun? that's when i started watching.  and someone i was chatting with said something about writing a fanfic for the show and mentioned urban legends? yeah, that's when i started, and was hooked several episodes later. *nods*

also, done.

Reveal hidden contents

MezflXa.jpg

i need to trim the excess fabric off, and make a little hanger with some of the black floss at the top so i can hang it up somewhere.

This was years after the show started... Like actual years. I didn't watch when the pilot aired, but... yeah. I had heard of it at least... several times. 

Adorable! 

ah gotcha..... i probably saw something in the tv guide at the time, when they did their 'new shows' issue... but it didn't ping on my radar for some reason, and i have NO idea why. :blink:

thanks!

now i have another cross stitch pattern i want to do.... but i need to count the number of squares i need :blink:

Ah... I'm almost finished with a full row of 10x10 squares! Then I'm one step closer to finishing this darn pattern! And I can start the Sam one! I'm so sick of orange. lol

39 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Ah... I'm almost finished with a full row of 10x10 squares!

you can do it!!

4 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

nice nice. pics when done?

Sure!

Just now, trystan said:

you can do it!!

But now I'm playing thread chicken... Ah... Please let me finish these last like... six x's. lol

2 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

But now I'm playing thread chicken... Ah... Please let me finish these last like... six x's. lol

oh i know that feeling.... thread chicken, yarn chicken.... can i do it?? XD 

I did it! Phew... xD

This is what I have so far... I just finished the top row of 10x10 squares! 

Spoiler

20240619_221422.jpg