Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

Posted (edited)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and toast with jam*

Something I ate yesterday is not agreeing with me. I've had a rough night and morning.

Toppage, page 245! B)

Edited by Lagie
Toppage!

3 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Something I ate yesterday is not agreeing with me. I've had a rough night and morning.

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

Just now, Edenello said:

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks. Me, too.

I have to pack up and head home today and so far all I can do is sleep or visit the loo.

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I have to pack up and head home today and so far all I can do is sleep or visit the loo.

{{hugs}] hope you get sorted soon!

2 hours ago, Edenello said:

So cats on the other side of the glass door worked much better than I expected! Kiko only hissed quietly once, but otherwise was just happy for treats and a bit on edge due to the other cat. But, it was much less hissing than when they couldn't see each other! I'm hoping that if we keep this up with treats consistently that they'll eventually be chill enough to introduce on harnesses in the same room.

that's our hope with Romeo, that he equates coming out of his room with good treats! he's coming out slowly but surely with each passing day.  he was out in the hallway this morning - twice! - at breakfast time, so yay!

Pippin is finished! All beautiful with an adorable bandana. He smells so good~ ❤️ 

Lovely!

I am trying to get my things packed up and loaded into the car. It is going very slowly.

Had a pretty decent storm here today. Power went out for a minute or so. Pretty fun times. 

Pretty sure this is a sinus infection and not just a regular sinus headache or my body despising me over AFAB stuff. Bleh. I felt horrible after unpacking only one small box. Took some good naps once I took something for it though. But now I'm dizzy and still achey.

2 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Had a pretty decent storm here today. Power went out for a minute or so. Pretty fun times. 

Eeps. Stay safe.

2 hours ago, Edenello said:

Pretty sure this is a sinus infection and not just a regular sinus headache or my body despising me over AFAB stuff. Bleh. I felt horrible after unpacking only one small box. Took some good naps once I took something for it though. But now I'm dizzy and still achey.

Yup. I hear you on the achy. I have only just taken Panadol after hurting all day. And I'm home. Feel better soon.

Julian helped me carry my things in.

Feel better guys!

Pippin is feeling a bit better. He was a bit anxious earlier, but now he's feeling a bit more relaxed... Poor lovely thing. 

So.

We had to move back.

Something about someone else having to move in tomorrow..................

okiedokie.

Puss is not happy.

Neither am I to be honest.

The smell................. urrgghh

And the smoke alarm keeps going off.

:angry:

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and crumpets with jam*

Bright and sunny and I'm still sick. Great way to spend my vacation. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, sithdragon said:

The smell................. urrgghh

That's not good. I hope it dissipates soon.

Maybe change the smoke alarm batteries?

4 hours ago, sithdragon said:

We had to move back.

Something about someone else having to move in tomorrow..................

where were you living temporarily then?

before we moved, we had our water pipes redone, and we couldn't be at the house, so we were at an AirBnB (yes, with all the cats!) for like 3 days.  the funniest thing was it was only 10 minutes away, and all the emails from AirBnB were all like "enjoy your vacation in Yardley!" and "things to do in Yardley on your vacation!" i had quite the laugh XD

my egg hatches tomorrow.

also, because of scheduling, our new cat sitter didn't come last night either for kitty chaos dinner time.  hopefully tonight.  i'll message and confirm. :D

1 hour ago, trystan said:

also, because of scheduling, our new cat sitter didn't come last night either for kitty chaos dinner time.  hopefully tonight.  i'll message and confirm.

Hope she /he gets there! Sounds like a lot to learn with so many kitties.

Resting and reading and breeding dragons.

50 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hope she /he gets there! Sounds like a lot to learn with so many kitties.

i confirmed, and she's coming.  she's worked at a shelter before, so i think 13 is a small number comparatively XD

and out of everyone, only 3 need something special..

i read some at lunch, and i might stalk the cave for more CBs for my current lineage.

i'm waiting for 2 work emails, and didn't get either of them while i was away from my desk for lunch. *sigh*

Hey all!

Alright, so news on Babe Ruth (the community cat that used to live outside). He has hyperthyroidism, and he'll need meds twice a day. Now to find a foster home for him. The lady that took him and all from the cat rescue called and talked to Bestie about him. We're hoping that Bestie's dad will let him stay with us since most foster homes have kittens at the moment and all. He's a lovely kitty, and I miss seeing him outside. I'm just glad that it's nothing too bad like FIV or anything like that. Phew. 

Still don't feel well :( I need to unpack more boxes but aaaaaaa, don't wanna, and I'm still a bit dizzy and achy.

I could be greedy and incuhatch this AP egg so I can freeze the hatchie for scroll goals, or I could wait until tomorrow morning... I was already greedy once today though, and I'm running low on space. But... it'd be frozen immediately. But then one less red... hmmmm

1 minute ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Alright, so news on Babe Ruth (the community cat that used to live outside). He has hyperthyroidism, and he'll need meds twice a day. Now to find a foster home for him. The lady that took him and all from the cat rescue called and talked to Bestie about him. We're hoping that Bestie's dad will let him stay with us since most foster homes have kittens at the moment and all. He's a lovely kitty, and I miss seeing him outside. I'm just glad that it's nothing too bad like FIV or anything like that. Phew. 

Hope he's doing ok and is able to come home with y'all!

It would be nice, but I dunno how Pippin would feel about another male cat. 

our Old Lady 'Duckling' Calico Angel had thyroid issues and needed meds twice a day.  for the most part, we were able to crush the pill and put it in her food. some of the time she would eat around the pill!  but most of the time, she'd get her meds.  there were many times though she would sniff her food and then just walk away because it had 'funny stuff'* in it. XD 

*my younger daughter, when she was much younger, would ask me if i cooked things like pasta with 'funny stuff' in it - spices and seasonings to making it taste good (garlic powder, minced onions, oregano... XD)

Hopefully if we do take Babe in to foster him, he'll take his meds. If not, Bestie has a ton of practice with sick cats and meds. lol

that's helpful.  if you're able to foster him, yes. :D 

Two cats with cancer in the last seven or eight years does that, I guess. 

But yes, and I sorta hope we do. He's such a sweet kitty cat, and he knows us. 

Luckily Gizmo took her meds pretty easily, but Jasmine... not so much. lol