Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty-One

13 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Doctor appointment went well! He said it didn't look like I'd ever had a stroke before! ^^

oh that sounds great!

my next Drs appointment is in September.

maybe you could adopt Babe Ruth too? XD that way you'd still see him. :D

Bestie's dad is against more indoor cats at the moment, since we have three. lol. And I live here, so I get no say on that. lol

Pippin is getting old though... my poor little man. He gets so freaked out by himself at night in the living room, so Emma takes care of him. It's so cute!

My next appointment is in... August, but it's a cardiologist appointment and a checkup/followup/whatever appointment. lol

Hope the Dr stuff goes well.

I was surprised looking at all the vials of blood they took from me.................

Like,    yeah.

Forget I'm in a body sometimes.

Still not home.

One person says its ok to go back.

I and the others cannot handle the smell.

Makes me feel nauseous after half an hour, and there is no way I want Puss breathing that stuff in...........

The parrots are ruder than ever.

They watch fish tank tv all day now and try and taunt the fish into doing something interesting..

So funny.

A couple of seeds have been flung on the netting covering the exposed parts of the tank which is damp.

The seeds are now sprouting and I'm watching new ecosystems spring up.

Brave new world.

I'm homesick.

Sincerely.

🥺

5 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Bestie's dad is against more indoor cats at the moment, since we have three. lol. And I live here, so I get no say on that. lol

yeah, makes sense. fair enough.

5 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Pippin is getting old though... my poor little man. He gets so freaked out by himself at night in the living room, so Emma takes care of him. It's so cute!

awwww

1 hour ago, sithdragon said:

One person says its ok to go back.

I and the others cannot handle the smell.

oof.  hopefully you can go back soon.

We'll see about Babe. It's weird not seeing that cutie outside at snack/dinner time. 

Bestie is watching Merlin and I cannot. It's terrible. Doesn't help that I've been reading medieval historical fiction, and oof... I dunno. 

7 hours ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Pippin is getting old though... my poor little man.

sadly it happens u_u

5 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Bestie is watching Merlin and I cannot. It's terrible. Doesn't help that I've been reading medieval historical fiction, and oof... I dunno. 

story-wise or animation-wise? I think I saw at least one episode

20 minutes ago, WaterScorpion said:

story-wise or animation-wise? I think I saw at least one episode

The CGI is terrible, and the story is silly. I dunno what to even say about it. lol. It's so silly. 

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and croissants with butter and jam*

Bright and sunny.

10 hours ago, sithdragon said:

A couple of seeds have been flung on the netting covering the exposed parts of the tank which is damp.

The seeds are now sprouting and I'm watching new ecosystems spring up.

That's clever! And funny.

I hope the smell dies down soon so you can finally return home. *hugs*

no idea who dropped a nearly-grown male CB Fell into the AP but thanks, I needed one of those (think I have one CB, a female)

also finally did a load of laundry today, now I don't have to worry about having no clean shirts, yay

finally got the flea meds on all the cats.  we do it year-round as a preventative, especially since they're out on the catio now (which is 'outside') and Arthur had a hematoma in his ear last year, probably from scratching at an infection (that i don't remember the vet saying, but i wasn't at all the appointments last year.  keep away the fleas, keeps the cats from scratching. it's all good.

I'm picking names for my NRs, but probably won't stalk for the the second one of them (for the other gender) until tomorrow night.

Stormed today (uh... yesterday now, I guess since it's 12:03 am. lol), and today (Saturday) we're going to visit my parents, since Dad wants to make his fried chicken for Bestie, even if it's not my favorite. lol

Fried chicken!!!!

Puss says yes to all the fried chicken.................

He was yelling at me before.

Can't work out why, which is vexing.

Changed his water, fresh snacks and a spanking clean kitty litter arrangements...........

Still, he looks at me with a worry it appears only I can ease.

image.gif.97a542e6cd69d650463f08b631f3436c.gif

Posted (edited)

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and bacon and eggs*

Bright and sunny. The mockingbirds are unimpressed with the cats. They keep dive-bombing Jenny, Thomas, and Callie, and chittering at them from the trees when they're not dive-bombing.

Please, universe, keep the donations to a minimum today. ;) We got swamped again yesterday with four large donations, two that arrived at close of day so weren't stashed properly.

Edited by Lagie
Typo

Hi all~ Dad was tired, but the food was yummy!

Yay for good food. I had leftover Chinese for dinner.

It's raining ... and we left a wooden headboard out in the open. Oops.

24 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yay for good food. I had leftover Chinese for dinner.

It's raining ... and we left a wooden headboard out in the open. Oops.

You're up late. Isn't past your bedtime?

tenor-3970815575.gif

XD

I'm usually up this late. I'm not usually online this late. There's a difference. :P

hihi

worked 1-5. it rained.  lots. got a thunderstorm warning on my phone.... and then it was over. XD 

dinner time for cats and humans

i did some crocheting, and went through  my email, and now that it's almost bedtime, I'm here XD 

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

XDI'm usually up this late. I'm not usually online this late. There's a difference. :P

Sounds suspiciously like self-imposed limitations. We don't do that here. Procrastination is popular.

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, and Belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream*

Thundery and wet. We needed the rain but from drought to a deluge is a bit extreme. I hope the stuff at the shop is surviving.

10 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Sounds suspiciously like self-imposed limitations. We don't do that here. Procrastination is popular.

Indeed. XD I procrastinated going to bed yesterday. Does that help?

Send me your rain. I want to sleep in. 

Screenshot_20240526_140704_Chrome.jpg

A few months ago, I was looking for relaxing rain sounds and saw a comment about how most rain sleep sounds sound like someone frying chicken. I was like 'I think the problem has been identified'.

Lazy Sunday here. (Everyday is a lazy day if you let it be one~)

Just hanging out. Read the rest of a book, good stuff too! 

Posted (edited)

We started the day with thunder and rain, moved on to sun, then more thunder and rain just after midday, and more sun in time for me to sit outside with my coffee (on the new bench!), and now we have thunder again, though the sun so far is still shining.

Reading. Jigsaw puzzling. A quiet Sunday.

Edited by Lagie
Typo

good start this morning at church.  it rained this evening - but after i'd gone to pick up Chinese food for dinner. :D 

i was off today, as well as tomorrow. 👍

got my second round of bday eggs - really easy still. :) 

Posted (edited)

Yay for days off!

I've found the birthday eggs really easy to get. Remembering their names, though ... not so easy. :P

No rain ever came from the third round of thunder. At least, not at my house.

Edited by Lagie