Gathouria

SPAM:A Gift for an ND Maker

I snagged a caveborn with the code zieND just now, and I want to hand this over to an ND maker to do what must be done.

(Hoping a scroll swap doesn't mess this up- haven't incubated it but I'm not 100% versed in making NDs)

Egg was grabbed just a few minutes ago and is a Sapo- currently hidden to protect it and available once the five hour cooldown is up. Egg syncs to roughly :05 past the hour (haven't checked for exact yet). It's free to anyone who has a few NDs on their scroll :) I just want to see it happen lol (or at least attempt to happen)

Edited by Gathouria

Happily! Send it my way. I'm not sure if you've seen me around on Discord (the unofficial one). I can run it for you and send it back to you if it turns (or even if it doesn't and you'd still like it).

Definitely would take it back either way! Thank you my friend.

Edited by Gathouria

Fingers crossed!  That egg is literally crying out to be a special shade of green!  And it's in good hands with Ingel!

This topic (or the majority of the replies to this topic) has been deemed spam. Spam is not allowed per the board rules. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.