Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

Yeah and I loved it.

I was worried that they might screw it up but it actually came out pretty good

I was a bit worried about it too but it pulled it off pretty well. 

I really need to catch up on more movies. 

Same.

I'm very behind with movies and Disney+ ain't helping cause it's not available here yet

Good morning, CPA! B)

*sets out coffee, teas, juices, apples, brownies, Rice Krispie squares, and toast with jam*

We're going to start setting back up the outside area of my shop today, in preparation for next week. More hot and sweaty work. :P

My friend who's father passed away just announced that they are pregnant with their third kid today.

Man what a mixed emotion year this is!

Yeah.... Man I really need to sleep.

But there is no way I can break away without them knowing

@Marcus Pheonix Nah. More like I'm upset with my luck :P Get a free summon 5* the other day but still no Claude, so that's how it is...

Good morning.

The days have been strange for me. The good parts are really good, the bad parts quite bad... I don't mind it too much.

All's well, thanks, Spirit!

Just the usual frustrations at work. Nothing ever changes here.

got a call from my mom's doctor, and now i'm wondering why they called me and not her.  i'll be calling mom in about 1/2 hour, so there's that. i mean, i'm sure the doctor called me because mom put me on the contact list....and mom does talk on the phone a lot (alot?) so.... i dunno.

really nice day here, kinda cool (79F) and a nice breeze too. :)

Sorry to see that his dad passed but #3 will be a joy

Its too hot here (over 90F) the dog doesn't even want to go out.  We'll just have to wait for the sun to set for it to cool down.

*snags some of the goodies*

Thanks Lagie!   Its too hot to fire up the oven! 

Edited by a_god_s
grammerical error

You're welcome, @a_god_s!

I've had sad news today, though not a death, thank goodness. One of my shop volunteers (the person who covers for me when I go on vacation), who is also a Board member for our shelter, will be leaving the island in November and returning to the UK with her hubby as her husband's work permit wasn't renewed. :(

10 hours ago, subwoofer said:

@Marcus Pheonix Nah. More like I'm upset with my luck :P Get a free summon 5* the other day but still no Claude, so that's how it is...

Good morning.

The days have been strange for me. The good parts are really good, the bad parts quite bad... I don't mind it too much.

Well the only one I hadn't got was Edelgard so I bought the last few orbs I needed and bumped myself up to getting her as a free summon. She's so damn strong. Her stats are almost as good as my +4 L!Edelgard, it's crazy! I really can't decide who's better between Her, Dimitri and Claude they're all super useful.

1 hour ago, Lagie said:

You're welcome, @a_god_s!

I've had sad news today, though not a death, thank goodness. One of my shop volunteers (the person who covers for me when I go on vacation), who is also a Board member for our shelter, will be leaving the island in November and returning to the UK with her hubby as her husband's work permit wasn't renewed. :(

That's a HUGE bummer @Lagie! 

hmmm... I wonder if I could get a work permit?

Definitely. I was wondering if maybe somehow we could hire her (she'd make an awesome shelter manager), but the government is cracking down on work permits in general because of the skyrocketing unemployment rate thanks to Covid lickdowns.

we have similiar sad type of news - our mail carrier for my office, that we've had for many years, has requested a promotion/new route, so he won't be bringing us our mail anymore.  guess we need to train a new one now XD 

edit~

7 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Covid lickdowns

XD 

Edited by trystan

1 hour ago, trystan said:

we have similiar sad type of news - our mail carrier for my office, that we've had for many years, has requested a promotion/new route, so he won't be bringing us our mail anymore.  guess we need to train a new one now XD 

edit~

XD 

Aww. You'll miss him!

And yes, I've stopped correcting it. XD

It's not 'Ghost Monument' by the way. Just watched it. That gate thing isn't there.

yeah, i'll miss him.

lickdown is funnier.  i think of all your potcake doggos!

which gate thing were you looking for again?  Ghost Monument was a good one.  what did you think of what Orphan 55 was?? 

Good morning everyone!

That's a pity Lagie.Hopefully you can find someone quickly in their place

FORTUNE!

*huggles*

I will have a look at it a bit later... I'm so behind with the last Thursday art stuff