Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Twenty

I've got 4 of the blue eggs.  Yeah for that.  

Edited by Classycal

Well done! :)

We are having a very breezy evening.

LOL Lagie!

so work wasn't as bad as last week....

and the next time i work will be sept 4th!  i have off the last weekend in august because the sunday (the 30th) is my birfday! :) 

I caught 2 skies and 2 floating ones... Going to be a while until I have more egg slots open, so hopefully these don't end up being too uncommon.

Good morning everyone!

Man I feel like I had no sleep!

SPIRIT!

*snugs*

I'm back at work so that means trudging through 500 emails XD

How's you? 

Dang... Well that is no fun.

Sad very sad. A friend of my mother is on his deathbed and my mother isn't taking it so good

😧

Oh man I am sorry. It's never easy.

Give your mom a hug from me when you see her next. 

I wish I could support her.

She is heart broken. She already lost one close friend last month and it hit her hard.

If oom Johan goes I don't know how she will take it.

In their sixties.

He was diagnosed with cancer last year. And it in the last month it is spreading faster than what the chemo can kill

Yeah!

And my mother doesn't really talk to me so I'm really worried about her own health

Also I'm considering in Assassins not to get all the flags..... for now.
I want to get back into Warframe now XD

Are the flags like collectables?

Have you been able to access the Nightwave stuff yet?

Yeah there are like 400-and-something to collect.

It actually goes fast if you know where they are.

I rather just aim for killing all the Templars. There is only 60 of them throughout the game XD

I stumbled on that last night just before I switched off. What's that about?

Ooof XD Do you have any ingame hints on how to find them or will it be a Google job?

It's basically just like weekly challenges that give points that eventually turn into prizes. There are 30+ ranks, each rank needing 10,000 points to level up, and the first 30 give unique rewards like cosmetic stuff or free weapon/warframe slots, while everything after that gives creds that can be used to purchase stuff from the NW shop, which includes blueprints for helmets, some weapon blueprints and Vauban blueprints.

The daily missions are worth 1000 each (but they expire after 3 days), but others are worth either 4500 or 7000 depending on difficulty. All missions reroll at the end of the week, but if you beat them all you get a random unfulfilled mission from a previous week, so with enough grinding you can catch up. 

You may also see enemies get 'Glassed' during a mission. You have to destroy the crystal growths on them to kill them. They drop 30 points each and also special items that allow you to follow the interactive detective story thing they have going. There are currently four chapters and each one needs 5 of these items to beat. If you fail you need to start that chapter again and farm new items.