Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ortensia

Hello hello 👋

Hi there! 🌸

I'm from Italy and I'm new here in the Forum, but I'm raising dragons for a few years now. My scroll name in DC is Ortensia, but sometimes I manage my sister's scroll too (she is lazyyy). 

I've always loved the aesthetic and the creativity the designers put in the making of every single breed, and I wanna catch them all. 

My favs are with no doubt Christmas & Valentine dragons very lovely and shiny. During 2017 I've missed some releases but I'm working on it. 

Well, I think I said everything,

Have fun! 

Hello and welcome! You should never manage someone else's scroll, that is called multiscrolling and goes against the site terms. Your sister will just have to manage her dragons herself. 

My favorite dragons are in my signature, I love Guardians and Red Finned Tidals, along with Glaucus drakes and Almeralds.

Welcome to forum! Hope you enjoy!

My favorites are Black. You can also see it in my sig :P

Well, you missed last year's release but you can get CB of past year's breed from holiday biomes XD

Welcome to the forums, perhaps try to give your sister some advice and tips rather than manage it for her? Enjoy your stay!

Hello and welcome! I feel your pain. My life partner is a total dingus and he keeps killing dragons like one. Just doesn't have the attention span I suppose, but I've never logged into his scroll. No matter how hard it can be to resist! If they don't have the passion, they just don't have it. :( 

My favorite dragons are Soulpeace dragons. Although this month we just got Black Truffles, and I adore them too!  Can't wait for Halloween to roll around again, I actually have a spreadsheet tracking my holiday dragons.

I'm 100% Italian myself. My parents say I'm the third generation from the boat! I've never seen Italy, I hope I get to go before I die.