Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

ello spirit. course I say that and I'm about to head off to bed (time zones strikes again!) uwu

SPIRIT!

*snuggles*

I'm free! I'm free at las...

Fortune's Boss: I need you to do this credit and rebill for me. The VAT didn't work itself out so it needs to be done manually. It's 'only' five pages of items.

Fortune: D=

Holy fudge I've just opened the account. There are allocations on nearly every line T-T

Damn my daydreaming is causing me trouble with concentrating.

Hello world!

English presentations are so annoying... And Model Entrepreneur presentations... And 4000 word research papers called EEs... At least I now have Prezi Pro =D

Hi there Soiled!

I hated writing homework. dry.gif

Who didn't/doesn't? HW is the worst... I hope it gets better in uni, but I'm nowhere near optimistic.

Trust me... it doesn't get any better after uni!

No. I could fix something like that.

I bought the DLC Season pass for Fallout a few days ago. I meant to get it before the price increase, but it looks like I was a day late. I got it anyway, since I got paid the day before and had the money, even though that meant I couldn't get Digimon for another month or two.

I only just thought to check Amazon, who are still selling it at the old price. I paid nearly 50% more than I had too. I am so peeved with myself.

Planning rainbow themed stuff for my birthday xd.png

That was one of my favourite shows of all time as a kid. Pity the one they are making now isn't having the same effect on me

Edited by DragonSpirit009

Good morning everyone!

*sigh*

Friend of mine is having relationship problems. Wish I could support her and give her a shoulder to cry on but I'm to freaking far away!!