Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Morning CPA! Isn't life great? The sun is shining (through a thick layer of clouds), the birds are singing (in some other part of the world, unless they froze to death), and children are playing (Playing indoors that is. It's ****ing freezing out there).

I even took a picture for a proof with my webcam, but it didn't go too well. biggrin.gif It was apparently so bright the sky looks white.

user posted image

I got a new memory card for my camera, two movies, a pair of headphones, and one other thing thats really big. I got a VIP pass to see my favorite band on oct 30th. The ticket includes getting to go on the tour bus to meet the band getting signed stuff, and one acoustic song

damn, that some sweet loot.

hello peeps, how is everyone?

dun like how it's getting chilly uwu

Hi everyone!

I actually like how the weather is getting chilly, since I can't stand much heat and my face burns in the sun really easily. >u>

Hello everyone! I also like the weather getting colder, hopefully soon the snow will come and then I can play hockey and go skiing and build snow things and do all the glorious winter stuff again happy.gif

I want a lot of snow for winter this year, especially for Christmas. It kind of (actually a lot, but I don't want to think like that) flattened the atmosphere when there wasn't any and it was raining on the Christmas eve. >o>

I know right, it was pretty boring to just sit inside because there was nothing to do outside :/

Snow would also make everything look so much prettier, it gives almost a magical atmosphere sometimes. I love the blue moments between days and nights especially when all the trees are covered with snow happy.gif

I just love snow in general, also for the reason it looks so pretty and pure. Yes, I love it even on those days when there's so much snow you accidentally carry it inside the house too.

pffff. i live in non-snow territory =w=

snow's nice. i just don't have the body fat to withstand cold

//small tiny 100 lb asian

I caught a leeble tree.

Also, the rain. So much rain.

does it really get that hot? that sux ):

just watched The Martian. was a good movie. now to read the book

Good morning Spirit!

I just woke up and I'm still sick. >o> Well, luckily I got to take some flu medicine and I'll feel better for the next few hours.