pbles

~THE CREEPER LINEAGE!~

My Creeper "body" has long been finished, I just don't find the time to do the explosion. rolleyes.gif

I was wondering, the male Hellhorses would look great in the explosion but they'll always have at least one Horse in their lineage, i.e. a dragon that isn't red or explosion-like. Would it be okay to use it anyway if the non-re part is kept to a minimum, like a 2nd gen male Hellhorse from a male Hellfire and a Horse?

My Creeper "body" has long been finished, I just don't find the time to do the explosion. rolleyes.gif

I was wondering, the male Hellhorses would look great in the explosion but they'll always have at least one Horse in their lineage, i.e. a dragon that isn't red or explosion-like. Would it be okay to use it anyway if the non-re part is kept to a minimum, like a 2nd gen male Hellhorse from a male Hellfire and a Horse?

I wouldn't mind that at all! This is not a strict lineage, it's totally up to you what dragons to put in it. If you think some dragon that's not on the list has the makings of a good creeper dragon, then knock yourself out! Go ahead!

I wouldn't mind that at all! This is not a strict lineage, it's totally up to you what dragons to put in it. If you think some dragon that's not on the list has the makings of a good creeper dragon, then knock yourself out! Go ahead!

All right, I can start planning now. biggrin.gif

Hi! I'd like to join. Sorry about the form, I'm using an ancient tablet that can't copy/paste. I'd like to creep with neos and explode with Hellfires.

Sorry about the delayed reply, but here's what's happening.

Dustpuppy: I'm going to add all the dragons there and make a new list for "completed lineages".

igloo9201: Adding you right now.

firebrawl99: Adding you also.

I took a little break from Dragon Cave for a while but I'm back!

Okay, awesome!

So, can we just do stairstep, or....what?

It doesn't matter what pattern lineage you breed. It's really the colors and the explosion at the end. I would try even gen though, since the square shape fits the creeper theme.

It doesn't matter what pattern lineage you breed. It's really the colors and the explosion at the end. I would try even gen though, since the square shape fits the creeper theme.

Alright, thanks!