NazDrag

Guild Wars 2

Lots of stress tests lately. Not too long before launch now!

Anet likes to take care of their games and make sure they are up to speed before launch.

I was somewhat surprised at all of the stress tests myself. Lol. I watched my brother disconnect repeatedly when he went to play one. lolol.

Another step closer to launch as we enter the single-digits to countdown.

I can't wait until I can actually build my gaming computer for GW2. It'll be a week or two after launch before I can order the parts and get it put together. While I'm okay with playing on this laptop for now, I get 8 FPS normally, 3-4 FPS in populated areas, and 1-2 FPS in a large event. Definitely time for an upgrade for me.

Another step closer to launch as we enter the single-digits to countdown.

I can't wait until I can actually build my gaming computer for GW2. It'll be a week or two after launch before I can order the parts and get it put together. While I'm okay with playing on this laptop for now, I get 8 FPS normally, 3-4 FPS in populated areas, and 1-2 FPS in a large event. Definitely time for an upgrade for me.

...Excuse me while I go wash my brain with soap for attempting to imagine such low FPS.

xd.png I should be getting 60 fps running midspec if my suspicions are indeed correct.

P.S. Try gamebooster! http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

By the way, I am officially picking Tarnished Coast as my server, because the biggest GW2 roleplay community will be going there.

http://guildwars2roleplayers.com/

Edited by NazDrag

This laptop has an AMD Dual-Core C50 processor and a Radeon HD 6250 GPU. It's not going to run anything well, I don't care what I do to it. tongue.gif

I was considering swapping to Tarnished Coast because of the roleplaying, but I already have a lot of friends waiting for me in Gate of Madness. I guess I'll just have to have a bunch of roleplayer friends in that server and join them when I want to roleplay. tongue.gif

I was considering swapping to Tarnished Coast because of the roleplaying, but I already have a lot of friends waiting for me in Gate of Madness. I guess I'll just have to have a bunch of roleplayer friends in that server and join them when I want to roleplay. tongue.gif

Why don't you convince them to switch to Tarnished Coast?

Also, don't forget about the guesting feature!

Why don't you convince them to switch to Tarnished Coast?

Also, don't forget about the guesting feature!

I'm sure they're already tied up with their own friends and whatever guild they may be in.

Have you heard this? So pretty.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I'm sure they're already tied up with their own friends and whatever guild they may be in.

Have you heard this? So pretty.

Aww. Oh well. You could always say why you'd like to go to Tarnished Coast. Never hurts to ask. tongue.gif

And yes, I've heard it. It's great. Love the music Arenanet manages to get for their games.

Now I'm joining this community's guild. http://www.guildwars2girls.com/ (Even though you don't have to be a member of the guild to be a part of the community.)

So I'm going to have to roll with whatever server they choose. Now I'm conflicted three ways. xd.png Thank goodness for guesting...

I see.

We're so close to launch. What are you going to do first when you get into Tyria?

I see.

We're so close to launch. What are you going to do first when you get into Tyria?

Charr Ranger. Record a Let's Play. And then it just goes on from there with whatever happens, cause I swore off the beta weekends and I don't know what to expect.

This thread needs more attention than just us two! xd.png

The stress test today was awesome! The /Dance emote is finally in! I had so much fun with it. The emote alone doubled my excitement for launch; I feel like I'm going to go insane in these final days!

Oh lord. Guild Wars 2.

IT'S SO CLOSE YET SO FAR AWAY! D:

Love this game. <3 Played all the open BWEs, can't wait for the full thing! The guild I'm in is super excited for it too. biggrin.gif We're all hitting the asura beginning instances the MINUTE this game releases.

Less than 12 hours to pre-purchase launch. What are your usernames?

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Actually, it's starting from 2-5 hours from now.

Mine is Twistystix.4865. ^^ If you want to join the guild I'm in, I can link it to you through a pm.

Though it's not a guild exactly, it's more of a krewe.. if you know what I mean.

Actually, it's starting from 2-5 hours from now.

Mine is Twistystix.4865. ^^ If you want to join the guild I'm in, I can link it to you through a pm.

Though it's not a guild exactly, it's more of a krewe.. if you know what I mean.

Well yeah, my post was much earlier in the day, so time did go on.

I'm TheDarkCynder.4618 and I'm already in a guild. tongue.gif Sorry.

What server are you rolling on?

Well yeah, my post was much earlier in the day, so time did go on.

I'm TheDarkCynder.4618 and I'm already in a guild. tongue.gif Sorry.

What server are you rolling on?

We're going on Crystal Desert, what about you?

We're going on Crystal Desert, what about you?

Gate of Madness, though my guild will be in Henge of Denravi. I'll have to guest.

No love for the unofficial official RP server of Tarnished Coast?

Can I convert no one?!

Oh, and I won't start until release day.. promises and all that. Though I will be doing let's plays starting then. Charrstuffs. So no charr spoilers here, preferably. :3 Until Tuesday.