Felicityluff

Harvest Moon!

Does anyone have any Harvest Moon games? I'd love to be able to trade with people, especially with Story of Seasons' hidden clothing outfits. I'm also always looking to give/receive tips for the games.

Games I have:

-Island of Happiness

-Tale of Two Towns

-A New Beginning

-Story of Seasons

(Also have the Rune Factory (2-4) spin offs)

Does anyone have any Harvest Moon games? I'd love to be able to trade with people, especially with Story of Seasons' hidden clothing outfits. I'm also always looking to give/receive tips for the games.

Games I have:

-Island of Happiness

-Tale of Two Towns

-A New Beginning

-Story of Seasons

(Also have the Rune Factory (2-4) spin offs)

I have tale of two towns (3ds and DS), a new beginning, story of seasons and rune factory 4

I have A Wonderful Life and Tale of Two Towns. I played some other one for Gamecube when I was younger but I didn't like it that much. So far the only one I like is Wonderful Life, it has such a different feel from the rest that I really enjoy.

I've heard good things about Rune Factory but I've never played/looked into it, is it really better than the normal Harvest Moon series?

rune factory being better than the normal game really just depends on personal preference. some people like the rpg/combat elements it adds (its also popular for the anime art style & character design and being more story driven), but some people prefer the normal farming sim.

personally i loved rune factory 4 (you dont need to really play them in any order), i thought it was the best in the rune factory series. but i love the normal games too. i believe rune factory 4 dropped the "fantasy harvest moon" subtitle so i think the franchise was trying to be more independent of harvest moon.

Edited by Switch

I didn't know about the RPG elements, that sounds great. If I can find a copy of Rune Factory 4 for decently cheap I'll probably pick it up.

The thing I hate the most about Harvest Moon is when I play another HM game for a few weeks and come back to the other one only to forget which crop I was fertilizing. Or when I water a crop every other day, for more growing time, only to forget which plant/day it was.