Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

*claws fly out and clings to Darien's foot* Meow~

There a reason you shouldn't give cats a lot of catnip...

OWW...BAD KITTY, VERY BAD KITTY..."Take a nother bag out and throws it at Jessnbuck..."LOOK! Jessnbuck has a nice big bag of catnip for you..."

*lets go of Darien's foot and goes to attack Jessenbuck* CATNIP! GIMME THE CATNIP! *holds onto foot with claws out*

*shakes foot relentlessly* Off bad kitty! Takes the bag Darien threw and throws it back at him. It hits him right on the head and catnip explodes all over his hair!

*Hyper mode activated. Get catnip.* *lets go of foot and runs towards Darien, claws extended and eyes turning different colors* CAAATNIIIP!

["Oh no not again..."Qiuckly makes a run for a lake and jumps in too it and starts washing the catnip off as first as I can..."Stay back, stay back..." blink.gif

*Hyper mode active. Goal has not been reached.* *Runs at super speed towards Darien* MEOW.

Thinking quickly I throw a very cold bucket of water on secats and then dives under the water too get away from her...I hope...

*the water stopping in mid air, then returned to the lake. Then ran over to the water and dived in, hissing at the same time...* Caatniip...

And I thought cat don't like the water I think too my self as I swim away from her heading too the shore... Edited by Darien

This is a special cat Darien. Maybe if she likes water she wont like climbing trees which means that I'm totally safe.

As I come up out of the water the last of the catnip is washed out of my fur, I look over at jessnbuck with a grin." That may just be true, but I'' bet she'as love this..."I say taking the last little bit of catnip and throws it as hard as I can at jessnbuck, its hits her and the tree covering them both, and as I run far away I say over my shoulder..."I hope you enjoy it..." tongue.gif

dang it, well hopefully the kitty is full and the overload has been draining her energy. So I'm safe for now.

Random cat nip thing. *Places Cat nip right next to the Cat, hoping that she'll never get mad at me*

*The bag is gone in seconds- no, less then seconds. Then runs after Jessnbuck* Meow~

0.0 wut is happening?!

Anyways... A wild cat appeared in the last post!

/\_/\

( '-' ) ~nya

( 00 )

Edited by greenglassesgal

*slams paw into Green's face* WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM? CHOPPED LIVER?