Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

Nope sorry not me tongue.gif I'm winning preson, up, up and away...Flys away with the win.

Looks back down at Cat."Hey Cat thats not catnip bacom your rolling about in, its were the old outhouse used too be!..." blink.gif Edited by Darien

Hey don't look at me thay way its not my fault, I didn't tell you too go rolling about in the old outhouse set...

And too think I was going too give you some bacon catnip, but now I don't know... tongue.gif

*Ruffles hair even more then steels all the bacon catnip from Darien until there is nomore bacon catnip and locks self in a cage with all the bacon and burries face init.*

Ha,ha kitty all locked up, looks like I'll have this bacon catnip too my self...

Cute puppy eyes only work if they are on a cute puppy, but if your sorry for what you did I'll let you out...

*Gives cute kitten eyes to show that they work on cats too then steels the bacon catnip from darien and runs away with it, but soon stops and starts devouring the bag to get to the catnip*

Don't give me that look, and any way I still get the last laugh, that isn't catnip you been eatting... tongue.gif