Anniepimm

The Last Post Race...

*Gives chocolate to fly* biggrin.gif *Bangs Dar on the head with my shovel* NO YUMMY CHOCOLATE FOR DAR

Takes the shovel and hits SM back, then gives every one but her a peanut batter cp...

Takes out the evil tickle feather of doom and looks at Fly. "Its tickle time..." laugh.gif

Watchs as Cat runs away with my feather."HEY! come back here with thar!..."

Walks over and picks up my feather and then looks at Cat"You ok there Cat?..." blink.gif

*Rises from the grave, looking a bit green.* I am back from the dead... And here to take my trophy.

I'm ba-ack!

*takes out kitten* Take your cursors away from the "Post Now" button, for the love of cuteness!

*Attacked Mousia with the Extreme Look of Cuteness!* Drop the kitten... Carefully...?

*Suddenly cries as much as a fountain can pour.* WAAAAAAH! BUT I WANT THE KITTEN!

Even though I'm a Magical Talking Zombie Cat- MTZC for short. Oh, wait. I'm not a zombie anymore... Make that a MTC, then. *Goes back to crying.*

Oh! I win! *Stops crying and is proud of self.*

Edited by seacatsmew

*Takes feather while Darien isn't looking and uses it on him*"Another surprise attack!!!"

Looks at Squertle."I'm sorry too say Squertle, but sadly I'm not tickish and the trophy is mine..."

*swipes the win and leaves a plate of brownies in its place*

MY win! cool.gif

Mwahahahaha! This was all a part of my master plan! Now I am the winner!

*Ran around Mousia in a blur of gray and rainbows, now hyper with rainbow eyes.* WHERE IS THE CATNIP?!?! I want catnip now.