Moonlight_Eevee

((OOC)) Out of the Shadows

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *clear throat* alright, character sheets and everything goes here. If you already have a character already you want to play from the previous one, I'll go ahead and post a link to the old thread

NOTE: I am going to do my best to update everything in reserve by tomorrow night.

The entire reason why I'm starting over is because of certain legendaries being taken and then leaving the group. If this happens again, I'm going to have them be recaptured by Cipher

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

If you could post up/reserve Val and Soren, I'd love you forever :3

Alright, I put up a link to the old thread in the main thread. So if anyone wants their old characters back, let me know and I'll take them out of the availability list

I'm definitely keeping my sad Xerneas and manipulative Giratina, though I'm curious as to how this is going to work. Will it just be a complete reset? I liked how the last one went but it would be kinda repetitive to just churn out the same old posts, not to mention kinda unfriendly to newcomers.

By the way, Echo's sheet in the old thread had a tiny mistake. I fixed it in a later post but I don't think it ever got updated, so I'll put the fixed sheet here. I also streamlined a few sentences and added a bit more explanation for some things.

Username: Silverphoenixx

Name: Essence/Echo after the conversion process

Legendary: Xerneas

Appearance: His horns are no longer multicolored, instead permanently appearing in Neutral Mode. Even in Neutral Mode, his coloration has dulled to grayish blue and a lighter black.

Personality: Gentle and optimistic, Essence hates having to hurt others and never holds a grudge, instead believing that it's his fault when others get mad at him. He is very protective and loyal to his friends, especially Soul. However, he isn't naturally brave, actually being a bit shy and wary of new things or people.

In Darkness Mode his fear consumes him, causing him to believe everything and everyone is a threat to him. Normally, he wouldn't stand his ground and fight, but in Darkness Mode he will stand down with a fierce determination to kill the "threat".

History: For as long as he can remember, he has been friends with a Yveltal named Soul. Though Soul was the opposite of him and had to take life energy instead of giving it, Essence understood that she didn't really want to. She just couldn't help it if her natural abilities did that. He worked hard to explain this to the other Pokemon and restore life to things she touched, but most of the Pokemon didn't believe him. Eventually, when Soul transformed into a cocoon, he transformed into a tree to counteract the effects of the cocoon.

When he next awoke, he was in a strange cell, being poked and prodded by humans. Though they hurt him, he forgave them and tried to convince them to let him escape. Of course, they didn't listen. Soon, the poking and prodding became more and more painful, leading to them eventually dealing him a fatal injury to get him to release a burst of life energy. They then artificially shortened the length of his sleep to get him to release more life energy whenever they hurt another legendary too much, or just to capture the power and use it. Still, he couldn't bring himself to hate them, simply living in constant fear of the humans. Unlike the other Shadow Pokemon, his heart eventually closed out of fear, not anger and hatred.

When the Shadow Master finally developed a Shadow Ball and captured him, he was forced to destroy life instead of giving it, causing himself immense guilt, despair, and fear. He was the Life Pokemon! How could he be hurting others? But even his innate ability to give life had been distorted, killing things with poisonous purple waves. Distraught, he retreated into himself, marking the perfect opportunity for them to try a new experiment on him. Knowing that he was protective of Soul, they created a new experimental machine. Now, whenever they hurt him, they used a machine to summon an image of another legendary attacking Soul and him in his head, conditioning him to see the other legendaries as a threat.

Nature: Timid

Moves: Shadowmancy (altered Geomancy, doesn't revive dead/petrified things), Shadow Storm, Shadow Panic, Shadow Mist

Other: He can still sense life energy, and can track other Pokemon down by their life energy signature. This is the reason why Cipher chose him to attack and kill the other legendaries instead of another legendary with a fiercer personality. In order for him to stand a good chance of killing/capturing the other legendaries, they artificially trained him to level 100 before closing his heart.

Alter's sheet below for convinence:

Username: Silverphoenixx

Name: Alter

Legendary: Giratina

Appearance: On first glance, Alter doesn't appear to have changed at all, aside from having a Griseous Orb constantly suspended in the middle of her "crown". But upon careful inspection, one will discover that the red stripes and spikes on her body have become slightly darker than they should be, closer in hue to blood...

Personality: Alter is always careful and calculating, almost machinelike in efficiency and coldness. She doesn't appear to have changed much, even maintaining a startling amount of control over her Darkness Mode. Her moral compass is either nonexistent or broken, and she'll tear anything and anyone down for her own selfish desires. Years of being alone in the Distortion World have rendered friendships nearly meaningless to her, with revenge being the only thing she knows. She's patient if she has to be, something an eternity of banishment has taught her. Perhaps the reason she has so much control over her Darkness Mode is that her original personality wasn't much different from it...

History: Banished for violence, Alter lived out her days in the Distortion world, developing patience and coldness. She learned to harness her anger and use it as energy, unleashing it when she needs to. Knowing that she would appear if her home world was damaged, Cipher began to purposely create distortions in time and space. Furious, Alter planned out their demise, but before she could take action, she was caught in a severe distortion and subsequently captured by Cipher.

Nature: Serious

Moves: Shadow Storm, Shadow Down, Shadow Hold, Shadow Force (is it allowed? It does actually have shadow in its name and it's Giratina's signature...)

Other: Cipher attached the Griseous Orb to her in an attempt to study how the Distortion World works and she hasn't been able to get it off since. As such, she pretty much stuck in her Origin Forme all the time.

Well, if we agree to this, we can already have the legendaries that are already have escaped still free. The legendaries whose players left will be recaptured or put down and a new legendary will take their place (Like Reshiram) that way new people won't be forced to play their favorite legendaries a certain way

Well, if we agree to this, we can already have the legendaries that are already have escaped still free. The legendaries whose players left will be recaptured or put down and a new legendary will take their place (Like Reshiram) that way new people won't be forced to play their favorite legendaries a certain way

*raises hand* I'm fine with this. Wow, though, the concept of putting down a Legendary...there's something profound in there.

*raises hand* I'm fine with this. Wow, though, the concept of putting down a Legendary...there's something profound in there.

or they can just be free or whatever

You could always have Echo just track them down and knock 'em out for some more guilt. xd.png

True, make them get amnesia

Hey, if you wanna go dark *lolshadowpokemonjokes*, putting them down is also fine biggrin.gif

I'd like to make a suggestion: maybe you should have your subheader for the listings of Out of the Shadows as explicitly a Shadow Pokemon RP, and maybe mention that it's Legendaries Only?

Hey, if you wanna go dark *lolshadowpokemonjokes*, putting them down is also fine biggrin.gif

I'd like to make a suggestion: maybe you should have your subheader for the listings of Out of the Shadows as explicitly a Shadow Pokemon RP, and maybe mention that it's Legendaries Only?

Lol, also, I did what you suggested and fixed the subheader. I'm going to wait a day or two before making the first post jic someone wants to join

Bumping this and I may also push back the legendary Pokemon limit to three or four if it's just going to be just the three of us.

If that's the case, can I place a temp hold on Lunala? If four is the number we can do, I might nab another one too...

Alright, going to reserve Lunala for you~

Username: Dalek Raptor

Name: Voltic/Hollow

Legendary: Tapu Koko

Appearance: A seemingly shiny Tapu Koko with a blood red crest and red markings. He also has blood red eyes

Personality: Voltic used to be curious and thought himself strong. He was quickly proven wrong and now he feels weak as the scientist named Doey took some extra time with him, twisting his mind into hollow thoughts. Now he worships Doey where ever he walks and considers it an honor that Doey would visit him in his cage.

History: Voltic used to be a strong and curious Pokémon, guiding beginning trainers of his choosing on Melemele Island. He knew all who lived on the island and took care of tourists if they poised a threat to Melemele Island. One person caught his eye, a visiting scientist along with a guy in a cape and mask coming in secrecy, as if they were plotting something. Little did Voltic know that they came for him and the more he watched them, the more he was falling into their trap. He went to go stop the two as they started to hurt some of the nearby Pokemon that were way weaker than their Pokemon. He went to go fight them, but he floated face to snout with a legendary Pokemon whose name had escaped him and lost. When he awoke, he found himself in a laboratory where they poked and prodded him with machinery, slowly twisting his mind into a hollowed version of himself and wants to be with the scientist.

Nature:

Moves: Shadow Madness, Shadow Charge,Shadow Panic, Shadow Swipe

Other: He's the second Pokemon officially caught in a Shadow Ball.

I had to give my favorite scientist his favorite shadow legendary from TEGS

Announcement

Since it has been almost 4 months since the original Out of the Shadows RP here is what's going to go down and where I shall start:

Doey has successfully completed the Ditto-Giratina clone that Valtome has requested of him and is in the process of creating a third Shadow Ball after successfully capturing Hollow.

The Shadow Master has successfully moved all the remaining legendaries that haven't escaped into a new base since the old one has a bunch of holes and such due to the legendaries escaping, but still none the wiser that Giratina had escaped. He's now with a couple of Cipher Amdins hunting down the last 'four'

During that time however, Shadow Master and Doey went to Alola and captured all the legendaries from there, minus the Ultra Beasts.

The only Legendaries free for this reboot will be: Soul (Yveltal), Macaroon (Victini), Soren (Lugia), and Alter (Giratina). Everyone is going to be together during the first post since Macaroon managed to find the small group after wandering around a bit. All other legendaries have been hunted down and successfully been recaptured by Cipher. Unless the original person playing one of the supposed Legendaries decides to come back before my post and decides they want to keep their character.

Soul has yet to hear the fate of Essence and Macaroon is scared to tell her.

Valtome has taken a very long extended vacation so he can appear anywhere you wish Sugar-Free

If anyone has any questions or concerns, please feel free to say so.

Are we waiting on an intro post from you, or is it a "whenever we want to start" situation?

Also, here's to hoping I have my Lunala up tonight!

I'm going to have an intro post up tomorrow.

Username: Sugar-Free

Name: Goetia (formally known as Creiddylad)

Legendary: Lunala

Appearance: The membrane of Goetia's wings have turned an impenetrable black through the Shadow Process. The black gradates into a ghastly orange toward the glowing center of her chest, creating a "harvest moon" effect in contrast. The frame and decoration of her wings and body are bone white. The celestial visor where her eyes are located is grey, and her third eye is red. Her corneas are black, and her pupils are the same orange as the "harvest moon" glow.

Personality:

History:

Nature:

Moves: Shadowgeist Beam (Moongeist Beam), Shadow Star (Moonlight), Shadow Forge (Cosmic Power), Shadow Scorn (Frustration; becomes Return after Purification)

Other:

((This isn't finished, but I'll have it ready by tomorrow, maybe tonight. I'll be heading out for post-birthday celebration))