Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Hovehmukaed War, A story of rebellion. | ~Accepting~
Drakita
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 12:23 PM

Level 2

Group: Members
Member No.: 225,830

Cantaur ignored the black dragon entirely. His attention was on the other two arrivals. He sized them up. The storm rider looked capable enough -- plus Cantaur liked storm rider dragons, as they were somewhat similar to thunders. The vampire dragon.... that was unexpected. They were powerful killers. Assassins, really. Actually, come to think of it, that wasn't a bad idea. I could use a good assassin... He eyed the vampire for a few seconds. "Why are you here?" he asked. He glanced at the storm rider as wel. "Why have you come?"
JAK2002
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 12:48 PM

Level 2

Member No.: 215,513

Storm saw a vampire flap down next to him, panting. "Some storm eh?" She said to him, and he smirked. So far Cantaur had three followers-well four, if counting his friend. As much as he wanted to tell this vampire that it was nothing, he knew he would have to start re-socializing with dragons in order to stay with Cantaur. "Yes. He threw quite the storm at us." He replied back, looking at the vampire. His gaze shifted to the Aeon tending to the Black as she asked them if they were going to see Cantaur.

"Yes, I wish to see him." He replied, and right on cue, Centaur flies down. He was a big and powerful-looking dragon, definitely one worthy to lead. He then asks them why they are here, and why they came. It was time to join him.

"I have come here seeking you, as I agree with your idea. I wish to follow you, help you, fight for you. I wish to help build your empire, and restore Valkamare to its former glory." He said strongly. It was time to bring Valkamare back.
AnayaMidnight
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 03:59 PM

Level 2

Member No.: 229,176

Nisprit immediately realized with a sting of dissapointment that Cantaur was ignoring her. She grimaced. This was just great. That storm made her seem weaker than a newly-laid egg! The pitiful Black dragon flexed her talons, making small claw marks in the stone, and eyed Cantaur nervously. She needed to prove herself as soon as possible, but how? These injuries rendered her practically useless!

Then he asked why they were there. Oh, how she longed to brag about her abilities and how useful she could be as she normally would! But the dragoness bit her tongue and kept quiet; no use in making herself look worthless AND overconfident in her own abilities. Nisprit found herself fidgeting restlessly in tiny movements that disturbed her sore limbs, but she took no notice of this her mind was swirling with anxieties and thoughts of Cantaur and the uprising he'd promised. If only she hadn't been so careless when the storm had picked up!
Drakita
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 04:16 PM

Level 2

Cantaur smiled at Storm. This was the perfect sort of dragon he needed to bring about his revolution, to bring about true change. This was exactly who he was looking for. "Then I don't see a reason to wait. We shall begin."

"Ahem," Ahzrae interrupted. "You can't start any rebellion with only five dragons. We need more time, more supporters-"

"Silence!" Cantaur snarled at her. "Do you not know how revolutions are built? Not by sheer size and force, though that will come. We start by deception, by strategy, by manipulation. If we have five dragons, we tell them we have a hundred, and we make them believe it by the ferocity of the damage we will deal. They will side with us, because they will come to believe they have no choice. That is how a a revolution starts, Ahzrae. We aren't going to wait around like those insolent captives that claim to be dragons. We are going to act. Starting as soon as we can, starting now. If any of you disagree, then you are free to leave. But by coming here you have shown your dedication to this, and to me. From now on, we are the leaders of the rebellion. We will be the center of it, the capital of its takeover.

"We will begin working on this immediately; it is not for the faint of heart. But first, I need to know you are. Why you are working for me and what you can do to help. Your strengths and weaknesses, so I can put you in posistions best for all of us and best for the Hovehmukaed." Cantaur looked at Storm. "You, Storm Rider. You first. What is your name and who are you?"
Raptor of Dragons
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 04:20 PM

Please, call me Dalek Raptor

Member No.: 55,869

Would Be looked on as the Aeon Wyvern tended to a black dragon further down in the cave. "I wish to see him as well," she replied after the Storm rider spoke, and with luck, the mighty dragon chose the moment to come back. She hissed impatiently as the storm rider spoke about having Valkamare to return to its reformer glory.

"I seek vengeance on the humans who decided to turn me into a vampire!" Would Be hissed. "I was supposed to be a mighty Shimmerscale dragon! I was supposed to be adored but that was taken from me! I was therefore abandoned by the human for my violence against her precious Shimmerscales. That is why I am here." She kicked a pebble away angrily. Oh how she wanted revenge!
AnayaMidnight
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 05:20 PM

Level 2

As Nisprit listened to the Thunder dragon, her awe, her respect, and even her fear of him grew. How strong, how powerful he was! She lifted her head and smiled. How perfect he was! There was doubt in Nisprit's mind she would follow him to the ends of Valkemare! Patiently, nervously, hopefully, she awaited her turn to speak.
Drakita
Posted: Jan 15 2017, 09:21 PM

Level 2

Centaur was mildly surprised by Would Be's vehement outburst. "I wasn't currently addressing you, but if you insist." Her story was tragic, of course. But that could be very beneficial to the Hovehmukaed. A dragon whose entire life and identity was torn from them, and sought bitter revenge against those who had what she was so cruelly denied... That will for vengeance and bloodshed could be harvested. "A Shimmerscale, huh? Such rare and beautiful dragons." He eyed Would Be's decrepit bloodshot skin. "But perhaps you can do more for us in this form. Shimmerscales have a nasty habit of becoming entitled and lazy, obsessed with the attention humans dote upon them for their rarity. For a human to ruin one of those creatures into a vampire, it's almost surprising. Deliciously sadistic, but unusual. Then again, who knows why humans do any of their horror to dragonkind. If it's revenge on them you want, I promise you you will have it. Humans will be driven from Valkemare entirely, and I give you permission to do so as viciously as your vengeance demands. If your vendetta is also extended to Shimmerscales, we may have a slight clash of interest. Any dragon who joins me is promised sanctity. Those who do will be protected under th Hovehmukaed, but don't mistake that their life will be easy. They will have to work for their keep here, harder than they've ever had to before. And I also promise you, not all of them will turn on a whim and join us. If you feel the need to make an example out of any of them who resist... go ahead. Are we clear?"

"In the Hovehmukaed vampires will become a respected breed. All breeds are to be respected really for their own strengths to dragonkind. Your breed has become one of antagonism, and it will be no longer. The average dragon sees your need to reproduce by killing their eggs with your bite as savage. I see it as a natural cycle. Now I do understand, there must be a balance. In my new empire, vampire dragons will each be permitted to bite one egg a month, as is the limit, until it produces a vampire egg. Therefore you will have a steady supply of chances for offspring to carry on your kind. However, to appease the rest of the dragon race, as must be done, once you are able to obtain a vampire egg, you are to raise it to adulthood without any further eggs given to you. That way you can train the hatchling and not constantly be requiring mothers to give up their offspring. Once the hatchling becomes and adult, if you wish to continue biting eggs, the process will begin again. Fair enough?"

Cantar caught the look in Nisprit's eyes. She wanted to help. She wanted to be apart of them, that he could tell. But he would make her wait. He instead turned to Storm for his response.
JAK2002
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 02:05 PM

Level 2

Storm was a little annoyed that the vampire spoke before him, but he did get to hear who he was. A vampire who was supposed to be a shimmerscale? Interesting. One who had managed not to turn into a human-kisser? Even better. That vampire was worthy of his approval, one who had a violent side and didn't fall under the influence of the humans, unlike most other dragons. Now it was his turn.

"I am working for you to seek revenge against humans, and convert others to our side." Storm spoke. "I will also gladly fight those who will try to oppose us, and take out any who won't join us. I am swift and silent, strong and bold. I would gladly love to watch all these wretched humans die!" He hissed, digging his claws with such force into the stone that it was leaving marks.
Raptor of Dragons
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 04:33 PM

"I agree," Would Be snarled as Centaur spoken "Shimmerscales have become rather lazy." She listened to him as he spoke. She frowned as he mentioned that if a shimmerscale wanted to join forces with him, they would be under his protection, but a smile grew as he mentioned she can make an example of those shimmerscales as she see fitted. "Crystal clear sir!" He then continued talking.

She almost felt proud as Centaur mentioned her race would become a respected breed. It was then he offered her a deal that once a month she would bite an egg and raise it into adulthood. "I'd say that's pretty fair," Would Be agreed, nodding her head, sitting down. She listened to the storm rider as he spoke. "Just leave the humans who chose to bite me to me!" she growled.

========

Tick Tock yawned and stretched his wings. He had learned some interesting facts about vampires. The tame ones always chose to obey the people who had them turned. Yet, there was the one in a thousand chance that one would get jealous and go rogue! With these findings, he turned tail and started to head back to his cave.
Drakita
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 04:37 PM

Level 2

"Must death really be apart of it?" Ahzrae asked. "Death isn't a cause worth fighting for."

"Death is a side effect," Cantaur corrected her. "We aren't looking to exterminate their race, rather did it from our lands. Death is inevitable, be strived for or regretted."

He evaluated the storm rider dragon. He saw a lot of himself in this newcomer, alongside loyalty to the cause and will for the bleed for the goal. "Storm, welcome aboard. I will need a second in command through this. Someone who answers only to me, who can relay my messages to the rest of the nation, and who can deal with the minor matters that I should not be bothered with. I believe you are that dragon. The position is yours."

"Would Be, I would like to utilize you as my Master Assassin. As a beast of the night, the title seems fitting for you. What that entails can be left to the imagination. However, once joined as a leader of the Hovehmukaed, calling you 'Would Be' seems to detract from the respected official you will become. You not a would be, anymore, you are. You are stronger, more powerful, and better off than any shimmerscale. You are with me. Keep your name if you wish for sentimentality, but I won't use it to refer to you. You are my Master Assassin from now on, and that title is how I shall call you."

"You don't know Ahzrae, but I do." Cantaur introduced the Aeon wyvern standing sheepishly behind him. "She needn't introduce herself; I'll do it for her. Much quicker, I'd assume. She is the Hovehmukaed's official Seer, to help us predict the future in order to create a better one. She's quite good at what she does, and don't worry. Despite her soft nature towards bloodshed, she's loyal to me. That's all that counts." Ahzrae nodded from behind the gigantic thunder's shape.

Finally, laboriously, he turned to Nisprit. "And you..." he said at last. "Dragon who could not brace the simplest of storms... who are you? Do you wish to join us, and if so, what makes you think you have what it takes?"
AnayaMidnight
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 08:27 PM

Level 2

As Cantaur finally turned his attention to her, Nisprit felt dizzy with anxiety, but drew in a deep breath and allowed herself to relax. She listened to him carefully as he addressed her, and replied slightly slowly, trying to choose the right words to say.

"I am Nisprit Nisprit Enigma," the young Black dragon began, "and with all due respect sir, while that may have been a simple storm to a powerful Thunder such as yourself, my breed isn't quite built to last a thunderstorm of such massive scale." She shook her head. "Anyways, I have come in hopes of helping you fulfill your dream you know, of the new Valkemare! While I might not hold such a powerful grudge against humanity as Would Be and Storm, I still can't stand how many of them take us for granted, and I would like to see to the freedom of all dragons. I may not be the oldest, most powerful Black dragon, but I was once captive myself and therefore have experience with human behavior, and I have been in more than my fair share of fights, and would love the chance to show you my strength in battle! Err..." She shifted uncomfortably where she sat, and gave her wing a wary glance. "That is, after I've recovered..."

This post has been edited by AnayaMidnight on Jan 16 2017, 08:28 PM
Drakita
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 09:20 PM

Level 2

Cantaur was not a cruel dragon, and he looked down at Nisprit with a gentle smile. "Welcome to the team, blackie. Trust me, the Hovehmukaed is not all about revenge. That may lead some to the battle, but it is not what we fight for. Freedom. That is our goal. If you can help us bring about the new empire, then you are welcome among us. And when you are able, I would like to grant you the position of General. Nothing fancy, but a worthy title nonetheless. How about it, Nisprit? You with us?"
AnayaMidnight
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 09:29 PM

Level 2

Nisprit grinned eagerly. "Of course! I will take up the position and fight with everything I have for your cause, sir! I will follow you to the ends of Valkemare, if I must!" Nisprit dipped her head in respect for the Thunder dragon, and flexed her talons. This would be a grand war, and one to be remembered for ages! She just knew it.
Raptor of Dragons
Posted: Jan 16 2017, 09:44 PM

"Of course I'll be your Master Assassin," Would Be said, dipping her head in respect. "And with all due respect sir, Would Be Shimmer is a title those silly little shimmerscales gave me back before I was released, guess I only spread that fear a bit afterwards." The Vampire couldn't help but to sit up with pride as Cantaur mentioned she was way better than any shimmerscale. "Thank you sir," she said. "What should I do first?"
JAK2002
Posted: Jan 17 2017, 03:23 PM

Level 2

Delight filled Storm as Cantaur made him his seccond-in-command. "Thank you Cantaur. I will not fail to let you down." He was trying his best to squash out most of his emotion from his face and voice, but a small smile was at the corners of his mouth and his voice had a slightly happier tone to it. Second-in-command was the highest ranking he could get besides leader, and it gave him lots of power. He would have to make sure to not abuse it, as he could lose it and dragons who are willing to join.
Drakita
Posted: Jan 17 2017, 05:31 PM

Level 2

Cantaur nodded at the lot of them. "Good. Then we shall begin immediately. What is the first thing an empire needs? Territory. We have these mountains pretty much claimed already, as no one ever dares come here but me. But we need more than that. We need to start taking inhabited land. Near the base of this range, there is a small village, mostly of dragons and the people that claim to own them, but there is a minority of wild dragons there as well. It not a large area, and should not be too hard to take. I've spoken in there before; they are already aware of who I am and what I am doing. We're going to set the stage for our attack.

"Storm, your message will be he first they receive. Unfortunately, it does not involve violence. You are simply going to continue spreading my message, saying that I am gaining support from all sides and coming for this village. The image you will be portraying is one of mercy. Assure them that any dragons who seeks refuge with me will not only be spared, but welcomed into the Hovehmukaed. Your job is to encourage more support. Nothing more.

"Our Assassin will be promoting my force in the inverse of ways. While Storm gets the message across that to join me is life, you will demonstrate how to oppose me leads to destruction. Find out who most vehemently stands against me and my ideas. And then... well you are an assassin. You figure it out.

"Blackie I even will need you for this. Your injury happens to make you useful. You will also go to local dragons with a tale of misled courage. Claim that you decided to seek out and challenge the dragon that goes by Cantaur, to free the land from his control. But he was just too powerful. He spared your life only so you warn them that he is coming, and that he will not lose. Create the picture of an unstoppable army, and they will believe that my takeover is inevitable."

"And I?" Ahzrae asked.

"You are a seer. An Aeon. So do what you do best. Tell them you have seen the future. You have seen my siege of their village, and you have seen the outcome. I will win, and nothing they can do will stop it. The future cannot be changed. The Hovehmukaed is to be welcomed, as it is clearly inevitable.

"When we deceive them from these fronts, we will demonstrate four truths: That we will welcome all who come. That we will destroy all who resist. That we are unstoppable. That our conquer is inevitable. This will lay the groundwork for our takeover of their land, and that takeover will be the foundation for an empire that will span all of Valkemare!"

I've decided to raise the limit of characters from 2 to 4. Just thought I'd let you know.
AnayaMidnight
Posted: Jan 17 2017, 06:57 PM

Level 2

((Coolio~))

Nisprit nodded and smiled. Carefully she lifted herself to her feet, ignoring the soreness in her limbs, and padded over to the cave exit. The limp in her step was easily visible, but Nisprit didn't mind it just added to the part she could play for Cantaur this time! And she was glad that she could be useful like this, too! She couldn't help admiring Cantaur's cunning as she studied the drop off from the cave's edge. Tentatively Nisprit dropped her forepaws onto a small ledge not far below, and let her hind legs follow quickly after; she held her good wing out for balance and held no regard for the strain she put on herself as she continued her downward climb. She was going to succeed as the greatest member of the Hovehmukaed, no matter the cost.

This post has been edited by AnayaMidnight on Jan 17 2017, 10:59 PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 [2] 
Add Reply
New Poll