Powered by Invision Power Board

Welcome Guest, Please Read This.
! Welcome to the Dragon Cave Forums! If you aren't sure what to do, here are a list of recommended locations:

Board Rules
Frequently Asked Questions
Edit Your Profile
Search the Forum

Also, please make sure you read the pinned topics in each forum before posting there, as they contain important information. In addition, if you are signed up on the Dragon Cave, please make your account ID (At the end of your scroll link) visible, either in your profile or your signature.

This box will go away on its own once you reach 10 posts.

Forum Rules Notice

All RPs must be approved by an official approver. Please post any new RPs in the Unapproved RPs section.

Pages: (24) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> DNA Dragons, Part dragon, part human, all freak.Open!
RainDash
Posted: Apr 21 2012, 11:27 PM
Quote Post

Level 9

Group: Members
Member No.: 190,059

I can't hear... I... can't focus. Think about control, focus.... All Kar could see was mouths moving and much pointing. All Kar could feel was ache all over, and all she could hear was a constant, loud, ringing in her ears.
PMEmail Poster
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 08:28 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 187,959

"Kar? Are you alright?" Kirian was answered by only a confused look. Oh, no... that must have been a pretty powerful explosion to have done this to Kar... Kirian lifted Kar up and put one of Kar's arms over her shoulder. As she began to leave the small house, a sharp pain on her head slammed her to the ground. She looked up as her vision blurred to find Mary standing over her, almost grinning. Is there a reward for us or something? What is she doing? Doesn't she realize that Kar is hurt?
PMEmail Poster
WinterWhisperz
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 09:45 AM
Quote Post

Level 5

Member No.: 186,552

Myst looked panicked at the loud explosion, the nuts scattered all over the floor...she faded into a mist and, after seeing Mary whack Kirian on the head she decided to take them with her, she grabbed Kar and Kirian by the ankles and then grabbed Red, pulling them into the cold shadow world, and into the perfect hiding, but she couldnt keep them here for long or she would pay for it, shed never done this before and she was already feeling very weak. With all thats happening she couldnt think streight enough to find a place that wasnt one of her masters houses, she didnt have a secret place that no one knew about, but she did have something close enough, the creek that ran past one of her old masters houses, it was concieled by the woods and the fence, and she was sent there for fist because she was the only one who could get passed the electricity unscathed.......in an instant they were all there. Myst laid by the water exhausted. "Umm i-is everyone.....is everyone.....al-alright? Im sorry I took you there....its....its not a pleasent place..........for others...b-b-but your safe en-enought now......M-Mary doesnt.....know about here........Mary......was turning you......in to Helga........how did you make her....so mad?"

Helga walked over to the small ugly house that contained her prisoners. She knew thoes foolish DNA dragons wouldnt get far without her, and she tried to save them, but now, she could care less. Her eyes were glowing vibrantly and her fingernails were more like claws, the dragon in here was in control and she embraced it. She knocked on the door, but it ended up breaking before her, so she just walked in to find a very confused Mary and a mess of a house....."Well, where are they? You wouldn't have lied to me now? would you?.......Remember what happened last time you harbored fugitives and would not give them up to me? She was far passed kindness today "Garmasor will not be disappointed again......weather it be your fugitives, your slave......or your son.....I will not leave here empty handed........"
PMEmail Poster
RainDash
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 10:28 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Kar was still clueless about what just happened. A myst-y warp-y thing had happened and now they were here, where ever here was. Mary was evil... Myst saved them. And the stupid ringing just wouldn't go away.
PMEmail Poster
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 23 2012, 05:10 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"I knew I shouldn't have come here... Oh well, we're all here, right?" Kirian asked as she sat up. Then the explosion seemed to happen again where Mary had whacked her, she quickly put her hand to the spot and clenched her eyes as tightly as she could. After the pain subsided, she opened her eyes and did a quick head-count. "Where's Red?" She asked in a panic. If she had gotten that innocent pygmy into trouble with Garmasor... she would never forgive herself. "Kar? Can you hear me?" With Red slightly pushed aside, she wanted to see how bad Kar's injuries were. It seemed to effect her the worst.
PMEmail Poster
Celebi112
Posted: Apr 24 2012, 10:32 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

Member No.: 185,586

"Holy mother of all that involves awesomeness..." whispered Red to herself as she wandered through the darkness. "Where am I?" Red woke up in pitch darkness that seemed to go on forever. "Am I under Helga's spell?" she asked herself.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 08:35 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Ahh, you've finally come to. Now, unless you want to starve in the void, I suggest you help me, little dragon. You see, your little friends are in huge trouble with me, and I need to know where they went," Garmasor smiled. I have them held under my little finger right now. They'd never leave behind their new friend. He sat down right as an elegant throne that would more than suit a king appeared beneath him. "Of course, you could choose your own demise and allow us to find your den. Which means we'll be able to completely destroy everything that you care about. Either, or, my dear pygmy."
PMEmail Poster
Celebi112
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Never!" yelled Red as she replied. "So just let me out of here so I can kick your butt in reality! And yes, I know this you is an illusion."
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 05:46 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Oh, you foolish little dragon, this is a reality. Maybe not the one you know and trust, but another one, where humans were foolish enough to attempt to interact with their past selves. They didn't realize that it would rip apart their reality at the seams. I call this place the Void. No one escapes without my say-so, and if you try, well..." Garmasor allowed some of the darkness to lift, revealing a skull with claw marks and darkened burns. "Child, come with me, and you will go far, but stay behind with the fools who believe me to be the evil one... you'll regret the very day you were born." Garmasor smiled as the darkness shrouded the deadly white skull.

((Do any of you guys know a good RP that's still accepting and isn't too far along? I've just been getting so bored waiting for someone else to answer!))

This post has been edited by TSparkle123 on Apr 26 2012, 08:26 AM
PMEmail Poster
WinterWhisperz
Posted: Apr 25 2012, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Level 5

((Wish i did.....i know how you feel))
PMEmail Poster
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

((Darn that flood control. I'll survive somehow.))
PMEmail Poster
Celebi112
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 05:34 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Besides, if you do decide to try and find my home and anything precious to me," Red spoke on, "You'll find nothing, for I burned down my home as I left and my parents and any siblings I may have had, I don't even know. So don't try me!" She prepared to attack and her wings ignited. "Flamewing... CHAAAAAAARGE!"

This post has been edited by Celebi112 on Apr 26 2012, 05:35 PM
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 08:39 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Fine then, my dear, have it your way," Garmasor said to the pygmy as he summoned one of his slaves.

"Yes, sir? You summoned me?" the small girl asked, her eyes looking almost as if she was blind.

"Take care of this pygmy," He said as his form disappeared. The girl growled and turned to Red as her master dematerialized.

"Don't charge. I want DNA's free just as much as you guys, Helga's the one who dragged me into this stuff. So, um, give me a little bit so I can get a Magi in here," she said as she tried to focus on a summon, which was near impossible for a gray DNA like her.
PMEmail Poster
Celebi112
Posted: Apr 27 2012, 06:24 PM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Thanks," replied Red to the girl, "But can I help? Also, If you escape with me, you can come with me to my friends. That way, we can both be free and help stop this darned thing that that guy started."
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

The girl clenched her eyes, "Trying to focus here... Give me a sec before I make any life-changing decisions... Come on..." Suddenly a tall girl with a slightly orange tint to her skin appeared. "What now, Shira?"

"Garmasor's orders, get us both out of here and into the woods by the informer Mary's house," Shira answered. They both suddenly appeared in the woods by a river. "That give you a sufficient answer?"
PMEmail Poster
Celebi112
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 10:51 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

"ok. What now?" asked Red, preparing to fly away. "Go or stay? You've got to decide now or we're doomed!"
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 11:01 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

"You didn't take the hint from me taking us here? This is where they would have gone. It is one of the only places Helga wouldn't go. So, now we just have to find them," Shira answered, slightly annoyed.
PMEmail Poster
RainDash
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 11:18 AM
Quote Post

Level 9

Meanwhile, back at the camp....

"I'm fine! Stop fussing over me Kirian!" Kar snapped at Kirian. "All I got was a few scrapes and bruises. Nothing major!"
PMEmail Poster
TSparkle123
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Level 4

"Kar, you went completely deaf for a while, I NEED to fuss over you. Everybody else is fine!" Kirian snapped. She closed her eyes and tilted her head to the ground thinking about Red. The poor dragon had only just joined the group and she had already lost her.

This post has been edited by TSparkle123 on Apr 28 2012, 11:23 AM
PMEmail Poster
WinterWhisperz
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 11:25 AM
Quote Post

Level 5

Myst sighed.....How could I have lost Red? I thought I grabbed her...... Myst put a hand over her head. ......I thought I grabbed her..........
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (24) « First ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll