Rebsingh

Avadopts

Avadopts is awesome and I like the water tribe. I have an otterbear and I just got four dragons!

Thanks smile.gif

A new quest (or 2) will be added VERY soon!!!

just wondering but can you get more creatures for water and air?

Edited by Linpug

just wondering but can you gwt more creatures for water and air?

I wondered that but never got to asking. I know about the air part (black market is the answer Linpug) but the water I'm not so sure.

huh? i don't understand? oh yeah i got a red egg ( dragon ) from the AP!! =) and i pirate gambled way to much =( EDIt: the dragon turned gold but i took scream shots before it did smile.gif

Edited by Linpug

I wondered that but never got to asking.  I know about the air part (black market is the answer Linpug) but the water I'm not so sure.

What do you mean?

Edit: Can there be an option in zoo sort order to order them ourselves? I couldn't find one.

Edited by Ladybugheart

Linpug: The black island on the map. That's what I call the black market which is also where you Pirate Gamble. All you do is click on the Exotic Rare Creatures link instead of the Pirate Gamble one

ooh!! i got a great idea for a new water tribe creature! I forgot what it is called but it is like a sea lion with a turtle shell. It was in the movie so i am not making it up

also please help me!!! i am stuck on the lion turtle quest sad.gif

Edited by Linpug

I missed all the dragons. Makes me sad lol. I have my fire one though...

I think there should be more creatures for water and air. How about the tiger seal or turtle seal for the water nation, and the hermit crab for the air nation. I also like the rabaroo and the fox antelope. =)

I think there should be more creatures for water and air.  How about the tiger seal or turtle seal for the water nation, and the hermit crab for the air nation.  I also like the rabaroo and the fox antelope.  =)

Check the forums. They're already working on it.

Guys, if you want to know if ideas are being suggested or want to get up-to-date, go visit the forums. It's likely your ideas are already suggested.

Edited by Konayuki of the Spirits

uh what happened it says :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User avadopts_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home3/avadopts/public_html/fire.php on line 15

User avadopts_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

uh what happened it says :

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User avadopts_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /home3/avadopts/public_html/fire.php on line 15

User avadopts_admin already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

It's fixed now, I think. I could log on with no problem, as opposed to what happened just a few minutes ago... xd.png

I got a message from the host saying I am using too many mysql resources so I am making a way to combine things and not use so many resources but still keep the same functionality. I had to wipe all the accounts. I'm sorry, but what is beta testing for? wink.gif We'll be back in a bit, just sit tight.

WHAT!? I got so far! ;~;

Edit: You backed them up as suggested, right?

Edited by Twilight Sea