Rebsingh

Avadopts

i found a black dragon not red why is it black?

Its special. Only 2 exist. If you have any more questions about them, feel free to ask. ^^

Just popping in to say I really love the site. I haven't watched the show in a very long time, but its fun seeing my old favorite (MOMO FTW!) on an adoptables site.

Still very confusing to me, trying to figure where to find everything. But I'm sure I'll get used to it and cope.

The sprites are GORGEOUS. They're really awesome. Its quite easy to tell you put a lot of work into the site. :3

Anyway, smack to the point, love it, and I will be waiting for moar updatez and stuff. I needz to get unlocked and go creature hunting....

Is it me or is the abandoning feature messed up?

It was for everyone. I just fixed it. Sorry about that. smile.gif

hey! hawky isn't ugly! here is the discrition it says :The egg hatched into an ugly little bird.

Just wondering, is it possible to make creatures produce more eggs than one, but randomly choose which egg you keep(unlike dragcave), while sending the others to the abandoned area so it can get busy(like dragcave)?

These would be nice and then I could creatures with a lineage. laugh.gif

I'm against that. One reason is that we're trying to not be like DC. Another reason is that some people want to keep their eggs. That's why there's an abandoned feature for each egg/hatchling.

Omg the little purple pentapus lve 22 looks so cute!!!!

biggrin.gif

Edited out scroll spam. Begging for clicks is against the board rules. <---- cmon click me u know u wanna!

Edited by kiffren

is it just me or i got 2 dragons for free! in the fire nation? i mean it says this orb is very warm and i got a dragon

I found 3 dragons in the fire nation! biggrin.gif

Edit: On the click site, I've been seeing quite a few grey / black dragons.

Edited by Ladybugheart

So they're super rare? Yay! Are there other colors besides grey / black?

So they're super rare?  Yay!  Are there other colors besides grey / black?

yeah

• Red which is most common
  • Blue which is uncommon
  • Gold which is rare
  • and then the blacks which will only be available two times a year

why? why would they be erased? Also there is like a bunch of black dragon in the AP

Edited by Linpug

I don't understand the warning in the fire nation. Could you explain? If my dragon hatches into a black dragon, will it be erased? What if it hatches into another color? And why? What's mass hoarding? Will we still have a chance to get dragons? If so, when? What happened? *Cries*

Edit: My dragons are gone!!!

Edited by Ladybugheart

The black dragons seems to have been erased( Mine were, anyways xd.png, AP ones).

While i don't mind, may i know why my poor little dragon egg got deleted? :< it was only at level 13 or something.

''This egg is has a shell.'' <- I think there's an error here o.o

''Hoarding'' means like... When there's a bunch of people, and they hoard ( Get lots ) of something.

Edited by TitiMiny

They are being dropped AGAIN!

Here is one of mine user posted image

Have fun everyone, they are going quick. This last drop, all of them disappeared within 6 minutes. wink.gif They'll only be here for 24 hours. 4 per user.

Oh cool! I was beginning to wonder what happened xd.png.

I grabbed one C:...pretty eggs.

Oh cool! I was beginning to wonder what happened xd.png.

I grabbed one C:...pretty eggs.

Good job! biggrin.gif

I got four dragons! How come they're big and gold? And I got the sea serpent. I started the koi quest, but I can't find the place in the earth kingdom near the mountains.

I'm against that. One reason is that we're trying to not be like DC. Another reason is that some people want to keep their eggs. That's why there's an abandoned feature for each egg/hatchling.

So I guess the shelter will always be empty?

The least he can do is let the creatures breed every 6 hours instead of a whole week so we can abandon the extra offspring. dry.gif