Rebsingh

Avadopts

Yeah, I saw one too. Are they from a quest? I'm guessing it's from that underground library. biggrin.gif

I don't really understand quests. How do you do them? What do you need to do them? I haven't seen a quest button. Thanks/

You just go to certain islands/spots in the nations to do quests. follow what they have to say or not say wink.gif

and I'm working on the eelhound sprite for the first hatchie, it's just taking a little while 'cause of band and stuff. sorry 'bout that though.

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Um, why is it that I can abandon some creatures, and others, I cannot?

I don't understand why we need a kill action. I thought we were trying to get rid of those trolls, which we did. But just because those are gone, doesn't mean we should spite new ones.

What good would the kill action do to us besides lessening our zoo? We already have an abandoned page AND an action, and the abandoned island rarely ever have any creatures in it. I think we should release that action later, for when there are a lot of creatures in the pound, or when we get a lot more users.

The user page sounds good. But the park has lots of creatures we can click. And a FAQ would be great, too. xd.png

The kill action is mainly for the Adults that you CAN'T abandon.

Thanks! I got to the serpent part. But what what am I suppost to click on to do the rest of the quest? sad.gif

Edit: I think I know what do do now. biggrin.gif

Edit: Do we need a special starter pet do do the serpent one? I have the otter bear.

Edited by Ladybugheart

for some reason i can't abandon.

I looked underneath the purple pentaguse and i couden't abandon it. ;~;

I think its because creatures adopted from the wild must wait some time before abandoning.

Edit: no offense, but the feet on this one look crummy.

user posted image

Don't worry, don't worry, I fixed it.

user posted image

Can you use my fix, cause the current one bothers me.

Twilight Sea never ever touch one of my sprites withouth permission again. Thanks.

I know about the feet. But Rebsingh used a non finished version and put it in. Shukketsu from the forum finished the sprite too, but Reb didn't saw it.

Now we have 3 finished versions and now tell me which one do we take?

Mine since I was the one working originaly on them.

Shukketsu who made the 1st stage hatchling and also did the sketches for the others.

Or yours who just pop in and say change it to my version.

Seriously I call this ignorant. At least visit the forum to see if others catched this or if a solution is already on the way next time. Understand?

Oops, sorry. :s I never really stalk the avadopts forum, so I didn't know.

Shall I remove them?

Why bother asking if the answer is obvious...

Thanks! I got to the serpent part. But what what am I suppost to click on to do the rest of the quest? sad.gif

Edit: I think I know what do do now. biggrin.gif

Edit: Do we need a special starter pet do do the serpent one? I have the otter bear.

nope. you need a special pet for the Lion Turtle though wink.gif

I spent all my GP to get the library fox, and i did the quest but it didn't show up on my scroll *cries*

I spent all my GP to get the library fox, and i did the quest but it didn't show up on my scroll  *cries*

have you tried going back to the black market? :3

black market? well i went back to the desert for a library fox and it said i already had one and i didn't!!! :'(

Ohhhhh, hehe, thanks

Edited by Linpug

Hehe biggrin.gif I am going to get a library fox too, even though I was saving up for a dragon. rolleyes.gif

I spent all my GP to get the library fox, and i did the quest but it didn't show up on my scroll  *cries*

Don't feel bad, I missed it at first too.

xd.png

Edit: Just noticed a bit of a bloop in the Lemur hatchling text.

"Maybe it real reach full size soon!"

I think that should be "will."

wink.gif

Edited by Xeipres

i am trying to get more GPs so i can buy stuff. oh yeah i named a platapus bear cracky when He was a egg and now that he hatched into a hatchling... it is pretty weird

Edited by Linpug

i am trying to get more GPs so i can buy stuff. oh yeah i named a platapus bear cracky when He was a egg and now that he hatched into a hatchling... it is pretty weird

Fortunately for you, you can edit names. tongue.gif

Just wondering, is it possible to make creatures produce more eggs than one, but randomly choose which egg you keep(unlike dragcave), while sending the others to the abandoned area so it can get busy(like dragcave)?

These would be nice and then I could creatures with a lineage. laugh.gif