Rebsingh

Avadopts

Yea, the Sea Ravens are in the Fire Nation.

If you join the forums, a lot of users will help you do quests and find what nations the creatures are in ^^

I registered for avadopts as Ladybugheart. biggrin.gif

I like the sea serpent. It seems hard to get, though. How do I do quests?

Edit: I think there is something wrong. I can log in, but when I try to go to my zoo, it says, "The page you specified was not found." When I get an egg, it says, "ladybugheartError, query failed"

D:

Edited by Ladybugheart

I registered for avadopts as Ladybugheart. biggrin.gif

I like the sea serpent. It seems hard to get, though. How do I do quests?

Edit: I think there is something wrong. I can log in, but when I try to go to my zoo, it says, "The page you specified was not found." When I get an egg, it says, "ladybugheartError, query failed"

D:

The log in is case sensitive. If you logged in as ladybugheart, it won't work. You have to log in as Ladybugheart. wink.gif

The log in is case sensitive. If you logged in as ladybugheart, it won't work. You have to log in as Ladybugheart. wink.gif

Thanks! It is working now. ^ ^

Did you delete any accounts? Because my friend was not able to log in. She got something saying her user didn't exist. I told her the username was case sensitive, but she said she knew. sad.gif

Looks promising, I've been looking for a low stress adoptable game.

I'm trying it out now even though I have no clue what I'm doing. =D

Username, please. Thanks. I deleted them about a week ago, if that helps.

Could you stop doing that? e_e

It gets annoying and destroys the purpose of pets getting clicked if they'll die anyways.

Edit: When did I pick up this? o3o

user posted image

Edited by Twilight Sea

It gets annoying and destroys the purpose of pets getting clicked if they'll die anyways.

user posted image

They are randomly attached to eggs. ^^

user posted image

I had to start Beta Testing. Thats why they were all deleted.

I finally got a pentapus!!!! biggrin.gif

hey wait is there a new egg? i saw it in the park it is : This orb seems to be buzzing with energy.

Never mind, itt's a lion turtle.

Edited by Linpug

I think you need to put in the 'username is case sensitive' when we log in or something. Then it'll clear up some stuff xd.png

Haven't been able to catch a raven yet, but I shall try!

Username, please. Thanks. I deleted them about a week ago, if that helps.

Thanks, I think that might be why. Her username was Wildwater, but I don't know where the caps are.

Just two GREAT suggestions...

1) A random profile page would be nice to have to give extra clicks and gain money.

2) If your going to delete all the accounts again, can you at least back the MySQL up so you can re-upload them and so Victoria(my otter bear) along with the other pets and accounts will live? That would be very nice.

3) A kill/abandon feature would be helpful.

Edited by Twilight Sea

Looks neat, I added an account by the same name. wink.gif

One thing, a FAQ on the site itself would be nice; the only FAQ I saw was for the forums. If there is one already, making it a bit easier to find would be awesome. Helpful questions/answers would be things along the lines of "How does this work?" and "What in the world am I supposed to do?"

wink.gif

I'm not sure if you'd be okay with it, but a species list might be neat, as well (for those of us who don't rigorously study the background details of AtLA). Maybe not what they do, or what they can be helpful for, because there has to be SOME mystery, but at least what they ARE... unless you'd wish not to.

As for the deleting accounts thing, yeah, I can see how that would get annoying; it kind of takes away the point. Some kind of backup system for at least the pets would probably help a lot.

Anyway, looking forward to trying this out.

(If you're still looking for betas... xd.png)

Edit: I also like the idea of calling the place our collection goes a "Zoo," and it makes me think of that one episode in Ba Sing Se... heh. Maybe you could make a quest about that, eh? xd.png

Edit2: Well, that's odd... I tried to level up my Platypus Bear and I got this message;

"Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 61

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home3/avadopts/public_html/levelup.php on line 67

You have obtained 5 GP for leveling up this creature."

Except... it hasn't leveled up, I'm pretty sure...

Edit3: It does, however, give me 5 points every time. I just managed to get like 200 extra GPs, which you can remove if you'd like (I was testing it to see if it had some kind of limit, but I got bored and decided that even if it does have one it'll take forever to reach). You may want to fix that.

wink.gif

Edited by Xeipres

Now your Platy egg is a Screeching Dodo hatchling and gives the message "Sorry this pet doesn't exist anymore.". huh.gif

You might want to change that.

Now your Platy egg is a Screeching Dodo hatchling and gives the message "Sorry this pet doesn't exist anymore.". huh.gif

You might want to change that.

Me?

Yyeeaahh... I honestly have no idea what's going on. xd.png Not much I can do about it...

Me?

Yyeeaahh... I honestly have no idea what's going on. xd.png Not much I can do about it...

You clicked it and didn't let the page finish loading that gives you the creature. Be patient next time. And I can't do anything about it, sorry. I can erase it from your account, but the database is being slow as crap (I tried)... Sorry sad.gif

Just when you click on something, let the page load fully.

Looky what I bred. ^^,

user posted image

Now if I can find a way to kill all my Pentapuses... dry.gif

I like what I named my Canyon Crawler, Spyder the Pirate. xd.png

user posted image

Edited by Twilight Sea

Looky what I bred. ^^,

user posted image

Now if I can find a way to kill all my Pentapuses... dry.gif

I like what I named my Canyon Crawler, Spyder the Pirate. xd.png

user posted image

Aww How cute. You already made a family :3

You really want that kill action, don't you. xd.png I can add it, just let me figure all the code. I'll try it today.

Kill action added. sad.gif

Edited by Rebsingh

Well, now I see an abandon feature so I more likely to use that. c:

Hey, can you make it possible to abandon adults so we don't have to kill them, but can still get rid of them? :U

Well, now I see an abandon feature so I more likely to use that. c:

Hey, can you make it possible to abandon adults so we don't have to kill them, but can still get rid of them? :U

I can make a release function, but I'm actually in the process of coding a lengthy quest. xd.png