Rebsingh

Avadopts

Alright, thanks!

I see you have figured out part of the lion turtle quest? biggrin.gif Good job, and I see you have asky bison egg.... when it becomes an adult, try to go to the lion turtle again wink.gif

New creature added:

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by Rebsingh

yep, still don't get the lion turtle thing... although I found something else that I think is the "special you must have this starter creature" to get it...unless the lion turtle is that- can't remember. but either way, I don't get either of them, perhaps because of my sleepy brain that just woke up xd.png someday I will figure this out. someday!

nope, 'cause i asked before about them and asked if it had to do with the map- no one answered...

but I think it's just the links you click on the map.

I see you have figured out part of the lion turtle quest? biggrin.gif Good job, and I see you have asky bison egg.... when it becomes an adult, try to go to the lion turtle again wink.gif

New creature added:

user posted image user posted image user posted image

Yes, I love messenger hawks!

Just signed up, a little late to the party, I guess... sad.gif

Looks like it's turning into a FANTASTIC site, happy to help with anything I can! Username is the same. smile.gif

Thanks everyone. smile.gif

Hey, donate to the Black Market so that it can open up! We need 100,000 GP. Can you call come together and raise enough GP? wink.gif

P.S. GP Stands for Gold Pieces ^^

I donated what I had, which was only 30 gp... I'll donate more when I have more than just 30 gp. smile.gif

Well this sucks. It says my account was deleted, and it won't let me register. :/

Well this sucks. It says my account was deleted, and it won't let me register. :/

Ugh. Don't use avadopts.x10.mx

Use Avadopts.com!

xd.png

It will work for SURE on avadopts.com

My otter bear has been forever fogged. D:

user posted image

All you had to do was fog it and unfog it again. I did it for you.

I have to laugh, my account has grown in 2 days more than it has in 3 weeks xd.png . I think I have every creature aside from the starters and funniest of all, the last... 4 eggs I picked up came with those purple thingys... forgot the name. Each in a row which I found even funnier!

http://www.avadopts.com/user/Dragonhatchling

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Glad you all are liking the site. Join the forums so that you can contribute ideas or just play around with other users xd.png

I got a lion turtle!

:D

Ooh, the Sea Ravens are cool.

*Stalks Water Tribes*

Edited by satyr76