Rebsingh

Avadopts

;A;

My account got deleted. May I ask... why? o-o If it's because of inactivity, I'd please ask you not to do inactivity sweeps. >___> Not on an adoptables site. I have limited time to check sites I'm not on all the time on ajnd am actually a bit angry I got deleted.

I deleted them all a couple of days ago, just because I had to add some new features. I have a question...

Can you join my sprite artist team? I am in desperate need of sprite artists sad.gif

I'd say I could but since I don't do much spriting... well nothing so far (learning how to currently) I don't think you want me to help. unless you want me to draw something perhaps...

and DH sees that the site is a little better but still slow which makes her worry she'll get scary message again.

I deleted them all a couple of days ago, just because I had to add some new features.

I'm curious. Why do you have to delete accounts when adding new features. A lot of users are going to get really pissed off if their accounts keep getting deleted every time you want to update the site.

I signed up (again). I think this may be the second time. dry.gif

I'd say I could but since I don't do much spriting... well nothing so far (learning how to currently) I don't think you want me to help. unless you want me to draw something perhaps...

and DH sees that the site is a little better but still slow which makes her worry she'll get scary message again.

I asked my mom to buy me a domain (avadopts.net) so we might get some better service and minimal lag. smile.gif

I'm curious. Why do you have to delete accounts when adding new features. A lot of users are going to get really pissed off if their accounts keep getting deleted every time you want to update the site.

this.

and getting a new site domain would be good if you could... so we don't get the 'you're not allowed here anymore' messages.

and DH no want account go away when update (even though hers didn't the first time... she thinks she missed the update deletion and signed up afterward) ...she likes draggie and platapie, toucan birdy things... and apparently has max pets... does that go away when one grows up?

this.

and getting a new site domain would be good if you could... so we don't get the 'you're not allowed here anymore' messages.

and DH no want account go away when update (even though hers didn't the first time... she thinks she missed the update deletion and signed up afterward) ...she likes draggie and platapie, toucan birdy things... and apparently has max pets... does that go away when one grows up?

You can have up to 5 eggs and unlimited hatchlings (Say you have 5 eggs and want a hatchling that has been abandoned, you can't get it [Max Creatures]. But if you have 5 hatchlings and get an egg, it is all good. smile.gif)

So if you have anything to say to Rebsingh he currently can't login until the 10th September. Just a heads up guys. smile.gif

this is just general question for anyone: quests? how do you do those? or is it just the map.... 'cause maps confuse me sometimes, not all the time. when mom turns it everytime dad turns they do xd.png

Why not! I loved the show, so I think I will give it a go.

Signed up as Kedreeva and started out with Air and got a sky bison.... egg... thing.

EDIT: For some reason, it keeps logging me out.

Edited by Kedreeva

whoo... the site switching is giving me a headache... it keeps redirecting me to places on the old site despite my best efforts to be good and play on the new site.

It's happening to me too and I already reported it.

So we just have to wait till all the links are done.

This site will be deleted on Sept. 15th. We will be at a new domain: http://www.avadopts.com. You may use your accounts on that website now. All things happening from 9-01-2010 (Levels, new users, new creatures, etc...) will be as if they didn't exist. Please start using the new site. Things that happen on the new site will exist on the 15th. smile.gif

got that. so does that mean (if I read it right) that all my little creatures will go "bye bye" and never be seen again? ohmy.gif DH sad now... she loved Fireball (her dragon)

Did you made your account on the 1st or did you get your creatures after the 1st on the old site? If not than your creatures will be just fne.^^

Hm... I think the starters should be a little more common, like a random event where we can get the starters, but they can only happen like... Once a year. xd.png

you can get starters in the wild? ....see what lack of sleep does to someone! ....anywho, new creature is adopted now biggrin.gif

There's a spammer in the forums. I'll be deleting his posts, but I can't ban him, or I just don't have the privilege of doing it.

The abandoned page is on the small brown island and quests are triggered if you click on certain spots on the map (hint: you can see if the url changes to something else if you hover over it tongue.gif ) and do what they say. Though we only have 1 quest for all. The other one is for people with a special starter only.

I just want to clear something up... since I joined after 9/1(today actually), will I have to remake my account come 9/15? You said you were changing it to Avadopts.com, but it already is avadopts.com...I'm just confused....help me?

Edit: OMG! I think I just realized how to get a lion turtle!!

Edited by kiana1234

I just want to clear something up... since I joined after 9/1(today actually), will I have to remake my account come 9/15? You said you were changing it to Avadopts.com, but it already is avadopts.com...I'm just confused....help me?

Edit: OMG! I think I just realized how to get a lion turtle!!

Eh hee. Nope! Everything's just getting transferred on 9/15, so no worries about it. If you go to the new site, your account will still be there.

Eh hee. Nope! Everything's just getting transferred on 9/15, so no worries about it. If you go to the new site, your account will still be there.

Alright, thanks!

Edited by kiana1234