Rebsingh

Avadopts

Sorry everyone, but to keep the system from glitching from something I did on accident, I must delete all the accounts. You may sign up again in a few minutes. smile.gif

Awww, alright. xd.png I was wondering why my Zoo didn't show up lol.

I just had to delete them all.... again. ;_;

Tried to register and this came up: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-16 (type, eggimage, level, egg, code, name, gender) VALUES('Dragon', 'DGEgg.png' at line 1

It looks like the code doesn't like -'s or you may have been working on the code I dont know ill try again later under the name "eddy16"

EDIT: Nevermind eddy16 worked, I was thinking you could put some info about the nations, for when your signing up.

Edited by MonkeyLord

Tried to register and this came up: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-16 (type, eggimage, level, egg, code, name, gender) VALUES('Dragon', 'DGEgg.png' at line 1

It looks like the code doesn't like -'s or you may have been working on the code I dont know ill try again later under the name "eddy16"

EDIT: Nevermind eddy16 worked, I was thinking you could put some info about the nations, for when your signing up.

Yea, 's @, -, and usernames that start with numbers don't work.... Sorry!

Sorry everyone, all accounts had to be deleted again. I am only doing this because I have to make it better for you guys. tongue.gif The game isn't released so your creatures won't be there once the game is finished. smile.gif Thank you all.

O_o What game? xd.png

I just figured that you disabled multiple accounts. Darn. >:I No dragons, badgermoles, and the other one. >.> xd.png

I'll be stalking the Island if there IS one there...

Oh, and are you going to be deleting accounts frequently? D:

Dx darn deleted :x

I want to know if the accounts are going to be deleted often as well. Should we just all hold off registering?

It lookspretty cool. I'll probably join when it's finished.

But I have 1 question: Are there Platypus Bears?

It lookspretty cool. I'll probably join when it's finished.

But I have 1 question: Are there Platypus Bears?

Yep! I think. xd.png I think so. Should be there; I remember grabbing one xd.png

Lol, you might want to close the site until you're done testing and adding everything xd.png

Just a tip. ^^;

Lol, you might want to close the site until you're done testing and adding everything xd.png

Just a tip. ^^;

Eh, I added freezing without having to delete stuff tongue.gif

OH. No wonder why my pets were frozen LOL.

The freeze option isn't there, though. O_o I'm glad to see a fog option. xd.png

i signed up. could i make 2 fake accounts so i can get the air and fire ones to?????

Nope xd.png That is the point. The starters are rare so you have to hunt them down if someone abandons one.

Oooh, wonderful! I shall join. <3

Oh thanks. biggrin.gif Hey, you are a spriter! I only have one sprite artist working with me.... would you be interested? :3

Um...where do I get the code to put the creatures in sigs and things?

Hmm... I'll have to add that later on. biggrin.gif

I joined as Satyr76. The sprites look amazing. But how do you get to Abandoned Island? Found it

Edited by satyr76

I joined as Satyr76. The sprites look amazing. But how do you get to Abandoned Island? Found it

Coolio. biggrin.gif Thanks. We are very near Beta testing stage. :3

What else do I need to add to the game?

Trading.

Edit: And money and shops. We could even trade pets for money- sell our pets. But yes, an in-game shop would be nice too.

Edited by Twilight Sea

Trading.

Edit: And money and shops. We could even trade pets for money- sell our pets. But yes, an in-game shop would be nice too.

Hmm.... I might not be able to do money and shops. But trading I can do.