Sorrowgrave

Mass Effect

The Mass Effect movie is aimed at non-Mass Effect players. Hardly any fans are actually happy about the fact "canon Shep" is being used.

~~

So do you guys play PS3, PC, or Xbox 360? I was thinking the few of us here that are getting Mass Effect 3 could play multiplayer together, but we'd need someone on a mutual console.

The Mass Effect movie is aimed at non-Mass Effect players. Hardly any fans are actually happy about the fact "canon Shep" is being used.

~~

So do you guys play PS3, PC, or Xbox 360? I was thinking the few of us here that are getting Mass Effect 3 could play multiplayer together, but we'd need someone on a mutual console.

360, lacking access to XBL.

~~

Used to do 360, I'm doing PC now though.

360, lacking access to XBL.

Why is this? If it's because you can't afford it I might be able to buy you a card for a certain amount of time.

I have gold live. It works well most of the time. What's your gamertag.

It's RatCats.

Mine's uraniamdragon. Or CitricCleric75. I use the first one more often since the other one is for netflix and such.

Anyone have screenshots of their Shepard(s)?

This is Raelyn Shepard. Soldier/Colonist/War Hero

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I don't know how to take screen shots. laugh.gif

Without an external screenshot program, you can't. You could always use a digital camera or give a PC person your facecode to do it for you.

Well for now I'll tell you mine. John Shepard/Sentinel/ Earth born/war hero. Just wondering, How many achievements do you need until you until you have all of them?

Edited by 9pmg5665

Anyone have screenshots of their Shepard(s)?

This is Raelyn Shepard. Soldier/Colonist/War Hero

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Can't get any of mine, but yours looks pretty close to my Adrian smile.gif

Bioware is selling 500 beautiful replicas of the M-8 Avenger!

...For $650 a piece.

Want... So... Bad...

Been avoiding this thread, since I'm trying to avoid any news about ME3 like the plague.

Just wanted to say SUPER EXCITED, and that I did something I'm not sure how I'll feel about in a few years. xd.png

Right Ankle

Left Ankle

There's going to be a movie? Really?

I am going to buy Battlefield 3 ONLY because of the early ME3 demo it gives me.

... Alright, I was gunna buy it anyway, but ssssssh.

I am going to buy Battlefield 3 ONLY because of the early ME3 demo it gives me.

... Alright, I was gunna buy it anyway, but ssssssh.

Bioware said there are going to be other ways for early access.

@Draco Knight: Nice!!

True, but only one way also gets me Battlefield 3. I do like their tagline of "Above and Beyond the Call" (of duty).

Well there isn't really any news on ME3 except that they released the fem-Shep. I think its supposed to be different then usual.

Last Bioware Pulse episode contained a few seconds of Female Shepard in ME3. It wasn't the new one yet, but there's no telling how old the footage is. It was still really nice to see.

user posted image

Apologies for double posting, but a few people got the demo accidentally because Microsoft made an error!

They are posting screenshots and information here: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/323/index/8636203/1

Spoilers galore!

(Warning: that forum has a tad bit of cussing. Not too much, but I thought I'd mention that anyway.)

Edited by TheDarkCynder

Mass Effect. My single player gaming addiction. I honestly don't remember what My original Shepard was... I think it he was a Soldier/Earthborn/War Hero I named him after my cat Bebop. tongue.gif

I played 1 through with both Male/Female/Renegade/Paragon choices. I must have beat it about 7 or 8 times. The second one I have only beaten twice due to having SO many games on the back burner to finish.

Am I the only one who was severely disappointed in BioWare making a Multi-Player aspect to ME3. One of the things I LOVED about ME was that I was never required to play with others get all the goals/achievements. The game was just me, my Shepard, and the awesome story. I -KNOW- I don't -have- to play the MP, but I'm just disappointed it was ever added in the first place. I just really hope aspects of the campaign don't suffer because focus was put on the MP.

Anyways, my GT is HotIce80. ATM I'm playing LOTS of Gears 3, but feel free to send a Friends Request my way, I'm usually down for Coop stuff.

HotIce80, Multiplayer and Singleplayer weren't even developed in the same area; there's no way they can affect each other. Bioware in Edmonton developed the singleplayer, but they hired new people in Montreal to develop the multiplayer. There's truly no reason to be disappointed of its addition.

user posted image

Edited by TheDarkCynder

@TheDarkCynder - Well it's good to know there is less chance that the single player campaign won't be affected. I am still disappointed in there being a multiplayer aspect. As I said, Mass Effect has always been my video game me time, I absolutely loved not having to rely on having other people to do everything I want in a game. Mass Effect was just Me, my Shepard, and the awesome story.

Who knows, perhaps the multiplayer portion of the game will blow my mind, and I will be glad it is part of the game. At the moment though, it's just disappointment and sadness, Mass Effect is no longer 100% me time. Yeah, its selfish, but I deserve me time. =P

If you know you don't have to use it, how do you need to rely on other people?

I am saying that I know I don't have to play MP if I don't want to... but if I want the whole game experience, I will need to rely on other people.