ToasterAthiesm

My Mini City

19 now, and it looks like Bieber is going to stay in my town for some time now... ^^; Not that I care much as long as it brings in more peeps so I can have at least some stores instead of farms ;D

Those are cults not stores

Those are cults not stores

I don't mind a little cult wars. It will make things much more interesting ;D (Although in truth, I never knew of Bieber until the middle of last year, and I have yet to hear a song from him. I just don't like younger singers so I'll probably won't listen to it for a long while.)

Ah well, throw up a concert, invite all the fan girls and make lots of money and get some entertainment as the fans try to pile up on Bieber just to be near him. ;D

I don't mind a little cult wars. It will make things much more interesting ;D (Although in truth, I never knew of Bieber until the middle of last year, and I have yet to hear a song from him. I just don't like younger singers so I'll probably won't listen to it for a long while.)

Ah well, throw up a concert, invite all the fan girls and make lots of money and get some entertainment as the fans try to pile up on Bieber just to be near him. ;D

He is supposedly 16....................

The cast of twilight secretly moved to my city. I know because it sparkling more then it should. Damnit wheres the sparkle-away when you need it. dry.gif

So...

...What can you do in your city? And what's the revenues for?

I really have no clue.

Whoohoo! 20 peeps have moved into the area! ;D

YAY! Paved roads! No more drag racing for the hillbillies.

Whoohoo! 20 peeps have moved into the area! ;D

YAY! Paved roads! No more drag racing for the hillbillies.

I have 21 and a big building. Where are my paved roads? DAMNED TWILIGHT YOUR SPARKLING IS JAMMING MY GEARS!!!!

I have 21 and a big building. Where are my paved roads? DAMNED TWILIGHT YOUR SPARKLING IS JAMMING MY GEARS!!!!

23 now, and that's because you don't have a derranged fangirl spiffying everything up to be perfect for Bieber tongue.gif

Lolz, I just noticed my city's in Saint Pierre, which is right off the coast of Canada...

I think I just found Bieber's vacation home ;D Lolz, an island country full of rabid fangirls... I better get the highways going so I can kill a few off in DWIs and crashing into telephone poles....

23 now, and that's because you don't have a derranged fangirl spiffying everything up to be perfect for Bieber tongue.gif

Lolz, I just noticed my city's in Saint Pierre, which is right off the coast of Canada...

I think I just found Bieber's vacation home ;D Lolz, an island country full of rabid fangirls... I better get the highways going so I can kill a few off in DWIs and crashing into telephone poles....

Holy s****. I have bella remember. Damn you make the roads you stupid b**** or I take your damned boyfriends shirt off in the sun and let him rot. >:(

Woot, 25 people now! ;D

Yes! Take his shirt off! That'll prove that vampires burn in the sunlight!

DIEDIEDIE!BBQ! ;D;D;D

Hum...I wonder if I should tell you guys all the 'people' I pose as in the cities/towns...

Hum...I wonder if I should tell you guys all the 'people' I pose as in the cities/towns...

I knew it, you charlatan. *takes the cookies back and hides them*

T-T I only have Ned that wants the cookies... the Mob wants to murder the witch.

At least I'm not Bieber. But the Ghost that's trashing his CD factory is. So is about 7 other people...

Woot, 25 people now! ;D

Yes! Take his shirt off! That'll prove that vampires burn in the sunlight!

DIEDIEDIE!BBQ! ;D;D;D

HOLY ASS MONKEYS!!! Bella you stupid censorkip.gif* censorkip.gif* ****ER!!! I TOLD you to make roads and instead you build CLUSTER HOUSES AND FARMS!!! I swear I will scratch that pretty face of his!!! I WILL DO IT!!! I will shave his stupid hair off his head!!! I will make him the UGLIEST ****er you have ever seen!!!

God too much sparkles rot brain cells.

all of you have REALLY big cities. Mine is fairly small and sad.

Really big? I have a population of 41 and a bunch of houses. You have only 14 citizens and already a frigin' building. Now tell me how's that fair.

P.S. http://nyted.myminicity.com/

Really big? I have a population of 41 and a bunch of houses. You have only 14 citizens and already a frigin' building. Now tell me how's that fair.

At least you have roads. Mine has OFF ROADING just to get around.

I have a population of 15!

Not fair. I need to put this in other places.

Got to 30 peeps. Now I just need more so I can actually get some money out of these people besides taxes...

T-T I only have Ned that wants the cookies... the Mob wants to murder the witch.

At least I'm not Bieber. But the Ghost that's trashing his CD factory is. So is about 7 other people...

xd.png I was Bieber... Don't kill me, I love you all!!! -flees-

I have two buildings. Two goddamn, real virtual buildings. Suckas. Ah, look at me, getting so overly excited for these, when there are cities that look like mothafacka New York. My city is slower than a grandpa.

Woot! 39 peeps to torture! ;D

Now...how many do we need before we can start getting some jobs?