Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Oh I finally got that screen shot of Nanako and Naoto.... I might draw it this weekend tongue.gif

I still have to see if I can remember how to draw first xd.png

I haven't drawn in 2-3 years... All I can make now is beaded geckos xd.png

But I will try...

I showed my mother the episode with Kanji and his need for watermelon... she laughed cause she bought us watermelon too tongue.gif

Watermelon!

Neither of my parents understand my love for Persona. They just think I'm weird T-T

Why do my mother petted my head yesterday when I told her about the new info you gave.

Well tell your mom Fortune says that she has to help you get your hands on a copy of Innocent Sin.

As if that's gonna happen xd.png

She will most likely hit me with a wooden spoon and tell me there's your Innocent Sin!

Innocent Sin is my second favourite plot line, even if it was very dark.

Actually P4 has the lightest storyline of any SMT game I have ever played. And that's with three nasty murders, teenagers getting kidnapped, a young girl put into a coma and the possibility of everyone turning into mindless monsters.

I couldn't know cause I only have played P4 and only seen pictures of the others

Trust me, if you ever play one of the previous titles the nightmare fuel will come as a shock.

Things that if you think about will cause nightmares.

Persona 3 is a good example.

Oh.... well I do need an new set of nightmares! My old ones doesn't work anymore tongue.gif

Okay, here is an example that isn't that much of a spoiler, but I white it anyway.

In the world of P3 there is a secret hour called the Dark Hour. It starts at midnight and finishes about a second/minute later, but to those who experience it it lasts well...an hour (storywise anyway).

The Dark Hour can mostly only be experienced by those who have the 'potential' (Personas), although there is a small handful who are exempt from that rule (that is a different horror story). Everyone else (normal folk) are encased in coffins in a state of sleep during that time. Nothing electric works during the Dark Hour, although everything goes back to normal and people are de-coffined once it is over.

Okay, only slightly creepy so far huh? This is where it gets real.

It's during the Dark Hour when the Shadows emerge from their hiding places and roam the streets, buildings and anything else they want. Not in the TV world. Our world. This one. With us.

That means while you are in bed (in your coffin) there could be Shadows crawling around outside your house. Coming in through an open window. Coming up the stairs. Crawling around your room. Around you. While you are sleeping.

Okay, so you're pretty safe inside your coffin and the shadows poof again once the Dark Hour finishes. So no real harm huh?

Oh yeah. The coffins can be opened.

Chew on that before you go to bed tonight.

I already have similar kind of nightmares... ever since they broke into our house