Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

That's the second reason I didn't get it. The first being that I like to believe the MC is just sleeping o3o

I think the end of The Answer is that Margaret and Aegis go off in a search for the main character trying to bring him back but since I haven't gotten there yet, I can only go by what my friends tell me, haha

I know Margaret says that Elizabeth has left her post to rescue MC3 in P4, but Aegis stays with Yukari I believe.

I don't think we will see the characters from P3 again, unless it is a minor cameo role (like Yukiko or Chihiro in P3P or P4).

IF (capitals letters for 'big if') the MC from P3 ever returns, I don't think he will be a playable character. He may have a minor role (like someone you can obtain a certain item from) or he might just be mentioned in passing again.

Personally I'd love to see the return of Illuyanka, with a similar design to what he had in the original Persona game. He was one of my favourite Personae in that game and great for power levelling whoever he was equipped to. I doubt they would they would make him as epic as he was since he was very close to being a game breaker, but I'd love to have him back no matter how weak he is.

After all, I'm pretty sure he could be re-made amazing after a few hours in the velvet room.

I agree. He was pretty cool. In The Answer, there's no Compedium... So now, it's made the game ten times harder

If I remember correctly Kohryu is often cited as a good choice for the final boss of the Answer, although that may depend on what skills have been fused.

I hope P5 will have a new variety of Persona. Don't get my wrong, I love Seth, Metatron and all the others, but they've all been in several SMT games now. We need some new monsters to boogie with.

Yeah, I always loved those animal-like persona or the dragon ones. I always found myself using a lot of Death and Moon Arcana Persona...

I'd like to see some cute summons. Like the Happy Bunny from FFXII.

Oh better yet, if they do have the option to chose genders have different Personas for each one. Say the ultimate Persona for each social link be a totally different monster. Not just dimorphism like Orpheus Telos, but actual different Personas.

Yeah! I thought they might be onto something when they had different Orheous forms. I thought the same thing awhile back! That would be so cool!

Same here. I spent forever getting those Armageddon cards and they were gone in the new game+!!!

I've just realised something strange while thinking over about playing P3P.

You can buy your swimsuits from the police officer to wear in Tartarus. Why does he have then and how?

0_o I never thought about that. Maybe he's Adachi 20 years later!!! xd.png Or Dojima. But Dojima isn't a big of pervert as Adachi. That's really messed up.... WHy does he have those!? I bet he wear Akihiko's speedo xd.png

There are a lot of strange moments like that in the Persona series. Like the weapons/blacksmith guy in P4. It doesn't seem to worry him that school kids keep arriving with all these strange items and buying dangerous weapons. Remember how much trouble Yosuke and the MC got into for having replicas?

Yes! I remember that! "Hey, guess what's sharper than a golf club!!!" Me: "What are you doing with those!?" then the cop comes in and Yosuke keeps making everything worse you him and Souji xd.png That's one of the best scenes. The all time best scene was the King's Game by far though xd.png

I never did get how they hid the weapons under their clothes. I mean, Naoto's guns and Yukiko's fans maybe, and perhaps people just thought Chie had some funky footwear, but the boys?

How do you hide a double handed sword under your jacket? Or a school chair?

Well Kanji might be able to get away with it but Yosuke and Souji, how did they pull that off!?They didn't even have sheathes so how did it not cut them up?

You must have seen the size of some of Kanji's weapons. Some of them were bigger than he was.

Well, by getting away with it i mean that he could go around with them out in the open because they weren't as suspicious as kunai or two-hand swords

Maybe. Although it might still look suspicious if he's seen carrying them everyday.

But he's not. People think that he is, but he's the one that actually beat up the gang because they were disturbing his mother.

Edited by Fortune86

Yeah, i know he's not but what i meant was people think he is. Kanji so sweet though~ Have you seen the Hiimdaisy comics on youtube?