Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Okay lol.

But if she asks, I had nothing to do with it o3o

Edited by Fortune86

Oh, I'm so sorry, I just said "I was talking to Fortune86" so I think she might now xd.png so sorry

Aw shoot.

*runs around in circles*

Wait! I know what to do!

*Summons Seth and flys away*

OMG you like Seth!? Seth, Quetzacotl, and Narcissus were always my favorite personas! They never left my arsenal after i got them!

Seth is my baby. I spent a long time fixing him to have all the skills I wanted lol.

I even use him as a creature in one of my RPs.

Really? Awesome! I ended up making an Alice with Die for Me, Megidoloan, Mabufudyne, Maragidyne, Maziodyne, Magarudyne, Mamudoon, and Mudoon. She was crazy good. Then I leveled her to level 99 so in my second playthrough, she was so expensive that I couldn't afford her!

I gave her Die for Me and mudo boost, but didn't bother with the other death skills.

Die for Me has an 80% chance of hitting (unless the enemy is immune to death). Mudo boost increases the chance of mudo skills hitting by 1.5

80% x 1.5 = 120%

She never missed, unless something was immune.

Both Alice and Mot give Mudo Boost cards. Alice should learn it naturally anyway.

Nope.

Elemental Boosts (Fire, Ice etc) increase that elemental spell by 25%

Amps are 50% increases.

Have both together 75%

So did I. Kept going on events with social links instead lol.

I really missed the minor tarot cards in P4. I hope they come back in P5.

Oh yeah! Those were awesome! But so far, nothing about Persona 5 has been released... Well, at least I'll have plenty of games to play before then. Like Disgaea 4 and FFXIII-2

They made leveling so much easier, especially when you grabbed a nine or ten in Monad o3o

Yes xd.png Um still stuck on Persona FES... I'm still in Akihiko's door and I'm at the second mini boss...

Are you playing the Answer? I only have the Vanilla version so I can't really help there.

Well yeah, I've been trying to play the Answer but it's so hard!