Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Then you'd better skip a lot of episodes xd.png

I actually searched for scenes he was in tongue.gif (Yes, I only tried to watch said anime for him xd.png)

They said it was also possible that Ken was there, under an alias...

Oh I still want to watch it for the show it's self, but there will be squeeing when Akihiko is on screen o3o

None whatsoever.

And I've been checking nearly everyday. Since March. 2010.

D:

Checking... I think you're stalking it!! tongue.gif

What about the Persona 4 series?! Anything about that?!

I've found a bunch of trailers, but not much on the actual release date side of things.

I need to watch Trinity Soul first too D:

Look further up this page.....

o3o

I'm gutted because I've just realised I've missed two social links in this run through of P3P. I'm too far in to have a hope of doing them now D:

I've played persona 4 but sadly i don't own the game. It's my favorite game. I haven't played any of the other persona games. I'm excited about the persona4 anime that is suppose to be coming out.

I've borrowed persona 4 from my friend and I finally beat it! Now I'm going through the true ending which is pissing me off! Stupid Doom Swords killing poor... poor Yosuke. And Naoto's a guy! I don't care what people say! Naoto's a total guy (I'm attracted to Naoto and a girl so I'm trying to stay straight by convincing myself the naoto is a guy) Along with the gas station attendent. Once they were like oh yes female voice actor is was like, "WTF GAS STATION ATTENDANT IS A GIRL!??!" and the whole time they were calling her and him!

I always thought Naoto was a girl. The voice gives it away instantly. She's still cute though.

Anyone else seen Naoto in the school uniform yet? So cute!

OMG YES! I love it when she doesn't wear her hat in the school uniform! She's adorable in it!

It's my favourite Christmas scene happy.gif

Okay, so I've only seen her's and Yukiko's, but meh.

I never liked Yukiko but she was soooo important as my heal slave during the true ending boss. Yosuke and Kanji were always my favorites especially when going to Kanji's dungeon and Yosuke freaks out since he's a total homophobe. I'm so psyched for the Persona 4 anime! I hope they follow the true ending! Taht one was the best! I just want tons of Adachi!

I think they will do, since most people will have unlocked it.

Yukiko was my main healer too. I normally maxed out her social link fairly quickly.

I've played and loved Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2, and I'm gearing up to start Nocturne and Catherine when I have more free time. ^^;

Adored Persona 3 so much that I got Fes and P3P. The FeMC x Shinji link is total daaww, followed closely by Akihiko's, who's just plain adorkable. P3P also made me like Ken, which I thought was impossible. o_o

Didn't like P4 quite as much, though I felt there was a stronger and more believable dynamic between the cast than in P3. I particularly find Yosuke amusing; he's homophobic to the point of being blatantly in the closet. Hell, it's even pointed out on TVTropes - and if you're about to waste the rest of the day on aforementioned website, you're welcome. tongue.gif

Yosuke was my fave along with Kanji when you go camping and anji tries to sleep in your tent xd.png I never did max out Yukiko's social link and I always liked P4 more than P3. I thought Persona 3 was a little bland since it follows the same pattern until very close to the end of the game. Persona 4 had a pattern, but it was more interesting since you got a new character each cycle of the pattern and you got to see the dark side of the character.

*Hugs Lullakai*

Another DDS Fan!

Kanji's social link was one of my favourites. I always thought he was kind of sweet, although I'm not 100% certain that he is gay. He still liked Naoto even after he found out she was a girl.

I'm still stalking the interwebs like mad for info on P5. It' been over a year and a half since they last said anything about it D:

I hope they keep the option to chose your gender, but I would really love the option to customise your character. It'd be great to see a mini-me running around summoning Personas xd.png

I hope they keep the option to chose your gender, but I would really love the option to customise your character. It'd be great to see a mini-me running around summoning Personas xd.png

That would be so cool but really scary!! xd.png Pointing the scary part to you

If they would just let us change our clothes it would be something. I'm getting tired of running around dungeons wearing a school uniform.

*hugs P3P's costumes*

Kanji's adorable! Especially when he gets all blushy and everything xd.png But everytime he's around yosuke, Yosuke starts yelling at him "I LIKE CHICKS MAN!!!! NOT DUDES!!!!!" I never saw how Kanji was gay. Except the animals and dungeon of course

The animals?

Plenty of straight men like cute animals.

At most I saw Kanji as nothing more than a teenager who was confused about his sexuality. When we first see him he 's acting fairly strange towards Naoto, whom at that point we are supposed to believe is male, thus indicating that Kanji is gay.

However, once Naoto's true gender is revealed we see that Kanji's behaviour around them does not change, so it begs the question.

Did Kanji like Naoto from the start because some sixth sense was aware that she was actually a girl or because she dresses up like a boy?

The Personas are uber fun but if you haven't tried Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne or Shin Megami Tensei Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2 then you don't know the SMT series!

I've been trying to find DDS but can't find them anywhere. and by animals, i mean the stuffed animals he can make xd.png