Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

Yeah I actually want him to stay this time as well!

Maybe his parents can get a job in the city at the end. Then he only have to move from the coffee shop to a house or flat nearby.

Lets hope so!

Hopefully they won't kill him either!!

Okay, random theory time! Wow it's been a while...

Some of the offcial blurb for P5 states that the MC and co are being hunted or chased by something. I'm thinking it's the Knights we've seen in the trailers.

In the DAN trailer we see the Knights holding the MC captive. In the February the MC was seen sneaking past them. Why sneak past them if you can just enter combat and beat the crap out of them? Unless you can't? Are they unkillable enemies? Is there a certain story point you have to reach before they can be fought? Or maybe they are like the Reaper and are sub-bosses that can be taken on if you level up high enough?

I bought SMT4 on the 3ds this weekend because it was on sale, and I keep dying in the tutorial dungeon. xd.png I know this game is supposed to be hard, but I didn't expect this!

I'm going to make it through eventually.

The SMT games are the hardest of the collection. I've only ever played one (Nocturne) and it was pretty brutal at points. Keep at it though, there isn't much some grinding and a good statergy can't fix smile.gif

I bought SMT4 on the 3ds this weekend because it was on sale, and I keep dying in the tutorial dungeon. xd.png I know this game is supposed to be hard, but I didn't expect this!

I'm going to make it through eventually.

Huh, really? I didn't have all that much issue with that game.

Then again I tend to grind the heck out of every area hahaha.

Getting all the endings was a pain though.

I don't actually like games that have too many multiple endings, especially if the main chunk of the game is the same.

I don't actually like games that have too many multiple endings, especially if the main chunk of the game is the same.

There's two main endings that are different enough to want to go through them both. Each one has a different final dungeon and final boss.

It's the third one that's tedious because it's basically doing both and is really dang hard to get because you have to keep really careful track of your alignment.

Fourth one is easiest to get but not very satisfying to play. xd.png

If the story changes throughout the game than that's fine, I just don't like it when the only difference is the final cutscene.

I'm really excited because I got a vita this summer and I can play Golden and P3P on it! One of my friends from England told me about the persona and smt games last summer and I've been hooked.

Just letting people know that Atlus has announced a Persona Special Stage event at this year’s Tokyo Game Show on September 19th from 2:30pm to 3:30pm JST.

Now I just gotta go work out what that is in GMT.

Edit: OMG that's five thirty in the morning.

Edited by Fortune86

Well apparently ripping off your mask which seems to be glued to your face in order to summon you person is a point to start!?

Yeah it looks like masks are a big deal now. No more shuffle time? You just gain the Persona after combat (via a mask)?

Did you catch the bit with the mice?

Yeah I saw xd.png

I loved the running away part xd.png

Loved the end where the MC just give that smirk

That kinda explains my sig then O.o

The date on the vid is also 9/17 xd.png

I wonder what they are saying?!

I have no idea xd.png

But yay! And it looks like Painter Guy is Foxydude! And possible team mate!

But that giant pink baby creepy boss freak thing... D:

We will have to wait and see if someone can translate on a later stage?

Maybe the painter guy might be the reason why they can walk in paintings? xd.png

Hmm. There's a thought.

Also Morgana looks so cute riding around in the MC's bag xd.png

It looks like the P5 world is going to be huge.

Yeah I noticed that as well. I like big world games. More to explore or mess up xd.png