Aurora-Silver

SMT / Persona

So are you going to give me money for it? xd.png

Fortune what was your end game Persona in Persona 4?! Probably Seth?!

Edited by DragonSpirit009

I can't remember D:

I know I had Ishtar on standby for the first time round, but I can't remember what I actually attacked with. I think it might have been Surt.

Shiisa? Seriously? xd.png

Satan never seemed to work for me. Even with Amp skills he couldn't seem to dish out as much damage as my team member's Personas.

Yeah Shiisa... I fused him to have defense and attack up skills along with Satans fire attacts I did really well! xd.png

Good plan.

I always planned on fusing an initiator, but I never once got round to it.

The only one I've technically played with so far was Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor (Gotta love the hero there wub.gif).

I wanna play Persona 3 (portable), but my brother won't let me play his...

I'm with Juzz here, I played it for a long while on an emulator as I simply could not find the game, I plan to get the one coming out for the 3DS though. <3

It's called Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, I look forward too it. There is gonna be voice acting!!! Yay!

There is a Personas game coming out for the 3DS as well! See?

I don't mind if it comes out on the PSP or PS2 even, just not a console I don't own. I can't afford to keep buy new ones.

Edited by Fortune86

I got out lucky with my 3DS... I traded in my DSi and like 12 games from various consoles.... I got the price down from $250 to $98....

Though it doesn't help that 3DS games are $40 bucks.... Could be worse though. sad.gif

I highly doubt it would come out on the PS2.... but maybe the PSP.... But it seems this next Persona is 3DS only. I always hated it when games are console exclusive, like with Gears of War and when Mass Effect was only for the Xbox 360. >__> It seems unfair to long standing fans who have to go through the trouble of buying a whole new system JUST to get the new game in a series.

The only reason I see for doing something like that is to make more money, but if you lose fans in the process... well.... it fails. xd.png

It's a gamble.

A lot of people are/will be buying the 3DS and therefore will be wanting games for it. There's a chance they could tap into a new market and people who haven't played Persona before will buy the game.

On the other hand, Atlus doesn't seem to be one of the major games developers and is relatively unknown compared to bigger ones such as Square Enix.

It all depends on whether they will stick to pleasing the devoted fan base they raised through the Playstation systems or try and reel in a new one through Nintendo.

I've never played Personas personally but I have watched some friends before and it looks like a really interesting game. If I can find it online for relatively cheap I'll probably get it for my PS2 <3

It's an amazing series. I love it to bits. The only thing I'm looking as forward to than Persona 5 is the re-release of Persona 2 (Innocent Sin) on the PSP.

Played a lot of this series and loved it. In my opinion, Final Fantasy was such a bore and the seemingly endless grind with the boring music didn't seem special. At least Altus builds up the suspense as we climb their Towers. xd.png

A lot of people seemed to hate Tarturus in P3, but I personally didn't mind it.

Would have been nice to have slightly larger dungeons during the full moon events though.

I can't believe it! There's gonna be a Persona 4 anime!!!

Haven't played it though, but I've read part of the manga and I kinda know the story... And now I just can't wait!!! wub.gif

I haven't seen Trinity Soul yet. I'll have to once I've finished this replay of P3P.

This here is the weird countdown site, official site is in my sig biggrin.gif

Dunno bout you, but I heard Trinity Soul was boring. I've seen the first few episodes, I didn't get into me though... It barely had anything to do with P3...

Persona 4 the Animation is said to be based on the actual game, so I have high hopes for it biggrin.gif.

Edited by Juzz

I was watching the site during the countdown lol.

I'd still like to see it, if only for adult Akihiko o3o