The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Lucky me, I've received some gifts already! Two Cb nebula hatchies and a lovely 2nd gen silver <3 <3 Thank you santa(s)!

I don't think I'll be able to be here on thursday.

I don't know that I'll be able to be here on Thursday, my job schedule is so chaotic... thank everyone who already gave me some hatchies, and I'll see what I can do about getting into the IRC then.

I should be able to managed Thursday evening ... though it'll be about this time before I show up biggrin.gif

Spreadsheet Update:

I just added Bleeding Moons to the Mastersheet as Fire elementals, so they should be in your spreadsheets now, too.

As usual, you'll have to adjust your "DragonsPerBreeds" tab by dragging down the 3rd column one field, and if you use the "Milestone claimed" column, all numbers below the Bleeding Moons are now one row too high.

Also, you'll have to edit your Registration Forms to be able to register the new dragons.

See here if you're unclear how to do any of this.

All other things are still on the same incomplete stage, I'm afraid. :-( Will get to them as soon as I can.

Edited by Lastalda

Okay I will probably be *technically* online during the party but will likely not actually be there. I'll try to duck in if I can, as I have a few things I'd like to toss at random people smile.gif

Look in the upper right-hand corner and click the "Edit this form" button...

the Party is hopping in chat biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Sorry guys for missing everything - I am in Russia for work ( flown out emergency) and all my presents for my giftee grew up on my scroll. I'll start again when I get back so my presents will be a little late sad.gif

Awesome party everybody! Thanks to my Santa and everyone else who gave me such pretty presents. biggrin.gif

It was an awesome party. Thank you, Valkie, for arranging everything. And thank you to those who gifted pretty things.

It was an awesome party. Thank you, Valkie, for arranging everything. And thank you to those who gifted pretty things.

Ditto!

THANK YOU to everyone who gifted biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif Personally, I made out like a bandit with pretty eggs and hatchies! *squeeee*

Huge thanks to Valkie for putting this all together. Great fun!!

I'm sorry I missed out on the fun! But I do have some late presents... I just need to work out who gets what! Or something like that.

the not so 5ecret 5antas (airaani tongue.gif )

Heh. Yeah, I started out all sneaky-like, passing my links through Valkie and other wonderful helpful people <3

But then yesterday I sort of gave up tongue.gif It's much easier to throw eggs (and hatchies) around willy-nilly when you don't have to find someone to throw them... through.

So thank you Valkie for a great party! I got some amazinglyomgorgeous things, and I had so much fun giving!

Spreadsheet Update:

I just added Bleeding Moons to the Mastersheet as Fire elementals, so they should be in your spreadsheets now, too.

As usual, you'll have to adjust your "DragonsPerBreeds" tab by dragging down the 3rd column one field, and if you use the "Milestone claimed" column, all numbers below the Bleeding Moons are now one row too high.

Also, you'll have to edit your Registration Forms to be able to register the new dragons.

See here if you're unclear how to do any of this.

Thanks, Lastalda! I've fixed my spreadsheet and updated my registration form. No problems at all biggrin.gif You ROCK!!!

And now, since we're not registering here in the thread anymore, I just *HAVE* to show off my 5ecret 5anta Shiny Shimmers biggrin.gif My 5anta (and others!) outdid themselves!

Elemental Sugoroku MacSuibhne - 4th gen elemental GOLD Shimmer-scale

Elemental Lung Ying MacSuibhne - 5th gen elemental GOLD Shimmer-scale

5E Celtic Queen MacSuibhne - 5th gen elemental SILVER Shimmer-scale (from High Queen of Connacht - A Celtic named CB Shimmer *squeeee*)

THANK YOU!!!!!! (and that's not even counting the non-shimmer gifts *major happy sigh*)

Edited by deblogan

Thank you! I am overwhelmed and happy with all of these wonderful gifts and the love from all of you!

I might as well show off my beautiful gifts too:

gold shimmer

bronze shimmer, 4th gen

bronze shimmer

PB Silver

Gold x Ice

silver shimmer, not elemental but still awesome!

full set of CB Trios

2nd gen Copper x alt SW (Thanks Fiona!)

plus multiple hatchies for the CCC!

Thank you to all the very generous people who participated!

Also:

I was gifted this bronze tinsel and traded for this bronze tinsel and also for this bronze shimmer! All elemental too!

I'm looking for a bit of help with a lineage project.

I was gifted this gorgeous Elemental Even Gen Silver Shimmer (Yay!!)

Unfortunately, I don't have an appropriate mate for her. So, I'd like to breed one. However, I only have ONE CB silver female on my scroll, hence my need for assistance. If anyone could donate a 2nd gen egg from a CB Male Water x CB Female Silver, I'd greatly appreciate it. Obviously, I'll need two water eggs and two silver eggs. (My own dragons weren't in the mood tonight *meh* so I don't have any yet)

Thanks ever so much biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Offspring will be happily donated to contributors if desired and definitely to the thread!!

*waves hand* Me! Me! I want to be in the shiny drawing biggrin.gif

I was hoping to add a gold shimmer, but my dragons gave me a silver *lol* http://dragcave.net/lineage/rcAF9

My 2nd gold shimmer didn't give me an egg at all!

Will see if my dragons feel like giving any additional eggs tomorrow.

I'd like to join, too! :-)

Also, behold my 6th Gen Metallic Rainbow Leeloo! *happyflail* It's finally finished! biggrin.gif

I still need to name and register them to request the milestone, but at least it's DONE! biggrin.gif

(I'd love to make it a mirror mate. If ever I get my hands on a second CB gold, that is...)