The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Welcome back natayah!

Have a good travel Deb, and be sure, we aren't doing anything with the Elemental dragons, before you re back, we won't dare wink.gif

Does anybody has any Blue or Purple Nebula Hatchlings they'd be willing to trade? I have a CB Green nebula hatchling, but I have more than enough green and red nebulas so I'm aiming to collect Blues and Purples now. So if anyone can help me with that, here is the link to the CB green nebula I currently own and am hoping to trade for a CB blue or purple one:

CB Green Nebula user posted image - Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

I have 2 CB ungendered your welcome to have and trade if wrong smile.gif

I've been immensely busy lately, but I am so excited that Mistletoes got added in Water! That is what I wanted for them. biggrin.gif

I'm happy to help anyone with their SS presents, just send a PM (I have plenty of EG shimmers, if rrattts still needs them).

I was recently surprised to find out that UVs weren't elemental - they just seemed to me like they would be (the Thuwed UV x Soulpeace, most wouldn't be because of their parents not being elemental). Having a great deal to do with a range of the electromagnetic spectrum seems like a good start. I looked and couldn't find much info on them at all in the encyclopedia or wiki. If someone has more breed information on them, I'd like to see it.

I was so excited about adding my Ridgewings to my list (omg got so many thousands to list) when I noticed something on the spreadsheet with Google. From my searching, I can't see the breed "Ridgewing" as an option to choose to get it added. Any chance this could be fixed?

Also I wanted to add a chuckle because I've always laughed at the number of 5E's I've seen for years when thats also a shared abbreviation for Even Gens (and was confused for years as they were always on the wrong "gen", and then I noticed this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/qtgWP

She's an Fifth Even Gen Fifth Element! So I am so proud to add the 5E to her name cuz she has certainly earned it. I just can't input her into my database because..... no Ridgewings that I can find, unless I'm supposed to be listing them under something else I don't see. Please let me know!

Edited by natayah

Look for Tan and Purple for your ridgewings.

DUH Thank you - I have one more request... I'm doing a special project thats gonna be Fifth Element correct, and I went thru all my Male White x Female Daydream matings I could (I did a total of like 5-8) and came up with ONE Soulpeace. While this technically isn't a problem, I'd like a 1-2 Backups Just in case the Mate Refuses.

That being said, I'm hoping I'm not being too picky to ask that the CB also have not super long names (normal size and shorter is great!) and that 5E is just fine!

I have a lot of Elementally correct lines including spriters alt base and other pretty lines I am more than happy to swap! I don't expect to just be given things especially as a newer member. You can take a look thru my semi-organized scroll.

Stairstep from CB Soulpeace that I recently added my parent to Fifth Element and is Soulpeace egg with Z'code - Enjoy unless I can find one of you on my own to enjoy it first: Thank you for enjoying it and if you wish to request it, a sibling, if you are a 5E member, sending me a PM. Anyone Else has to use the Breeding Gifting Thread and I'm probably gonna be a bit busy gifting to 5E & other friends first wink.gif

Edited by natayah

Stairstep from CB Soulpeace that I recently added my parent to Fifth Element and is Soulpeace egg with Z'code - Enjoy unless I can find one of you on my own to enjoy it first: Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thanks, I caught it for my Dad.

Surprise for flooding me with Waterwalkers and Waterhorses.

Stairstep from CB Soulpeace that I recently added my parent to Fifth Element and is Soulpeace egg with Z'code - Enjoy unless I can find one of you on my own to enjoy it first

WOW, what a nice surprise, when I woke up late.

Thanks natayah for this present. biggrin.gif

I didn't know, that they existed.

But I have to wait a little to receive it, because Roekerd has to get back from school wink.gif

Edited by Zeldarax

So I finally finished naming all the dragons I neglected the last trimester of last year xd.png so I decided to move on to rename my Magis to add them to the lineage, I finshed the CBs, but now I have a couple quesions before I can continue to 2nd and lower gens:

• Are the Shallow Waters bred by these "new elemental" dragons acceptable for the lineage? because I have plenty of those that I'd like to add as well
  • Since this is a "new breed" (it was just recently added), are all the basic milestones avaible for this breed? like the really first ones to earn, having 10 of a single breeed, etc?
  • If the Shallows will be now acceptable for the lineage, should I change the "Thuwed Shallow" part of the form to add them, or should I add an entirely new breed in the form with the name "Shallow Water"?

I guess those are all my doubts so far, if somebody could answer that for me please and if there is any other info I'd need to know before going further, I'd appreciate you share it with me smile.gif

Oooo...Good question on the Shallow Waters, Ryu.

Pink, what do you think?

Personally, I'd probably just remove the word "Thuwed", but I'll wait until Pink weighs in before I do anything to the Master Spreadsheet.

Ryu, don't change your registration form yet. It needs to match the names on the Master Spreadsheet exactly for the dragons to be counted properly.

Wasn't someone here talking about doing a bluna/shallow water checker? I think I should do one of those. Soonish...

Wasn't someone here talking about doing a bluna/shallow water checker? I think I should do one of those. Soonish...

Ooooh that sounds really cool! I shall have to do that, now that magi are included in the lineage.

OK then, guess I'll just wait for Pink to say something about it. But in the mean time, look what I just summoned: user posted image biggrin.gif

So I finally finished naming all the dragons I neglected the last trimester of last year xd.png so I decided to move on to rename my Magis to add them to the lineage, I finshed the CBs, but now I have a couple quesions before I can continue to 2nd and lower gens:
  • Are the Shallow Waters bred by these "new elemental" dragons acceptable for the lineage? because I have plenty of those that I'd like to add as well
  • Since this is a "new breed" (it was just recently added), are all the basic milestones avaible for this breed? like the really first ones to earn, having 10 of a single breeed, etc?
  • If the Shallows will be now acceptable for the lineage, should I change the "Thuwed Shallow" part of the form to add them, or should I add an entirely new breed in the form with the name "Shallow Water"?
I guess those are all my doubts so far, if somebody could answer that for me please and if there is any other info I'd need to know before going further, I'd appreciate you share it with me smile.gif

Sorry for the delay, thanks for the questions Ryu!

1. yes, any shallow water with eligible parents can be elemental

2. yes, shallow waters will have all the same milestones as other breeds

3. "thuwed" can be removed from the shallow water heading on the master spreadsheet (ty so much for all the updates deb!)

Thanks, Pink!

Okay. "Thuwed Shallow" has been changed to "Shallow Water" on the master spreadsheet.

This means you'll need to update your registration forms AND update any Thuwed Shallows you currently have on your spreadsheet so that they match the official designation.

Yay!

Sorry for the delay, thanks for the questions Ryu!

1.  yes, any shallow water with eligible parents can be elemental

2.  yes, shallow waters will have all the same milestones as other breeds

3.  "thuwed" can be removed from the shallow water heading on the master spreadsheet (ty so much for all the updates deb!)

Ok! Thanks for answering all my questions Pink! And thanks deb for the congrats and updating the master spread sheet! Now I'll just have to rename some dragons and add them to the lineage! rolleyes.gif

So...did anyone get an email as a raffle winner?

Alas, no mail for me sad.gif

So...did anyone get an email as a raffle winner?

Alas, no mail for me sad.gif

Have they been sent out yet? unsure.gif

Thanks for the link, cathie. If confirmed what I already knew...not a winner sad.gif

No email for me, sadly. However, the second chance draws are not yet contacted. I expect TJ will make some sort of edit to the first post in the thread when the time comes for that. So one of us could still potentially win.

Nothing for me either, but on a plus my son has finally got his first GON laugh.gif its only taken just short of 5 years and heck nows how many Summonds i also got another little Greenie today smile.gif

Edited by rrattts