The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Happy New Year Everyone! biggrin.gif

Wanting to sahre with you, I got a TJ egg! And is an Elemenetal One, so I'm happy I'll be able to add it to the lineage!

TJ Crimson

Edited by RyuKaiser

Look, what a nice present I found on my scroll:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/tGnzU

A totally surprise, because I had asked for any egg smile.gif

That totally rocks!!! smile.gif

If you don't mind me asking, how long were you on the list? I ask because I've never even found the list open, much less me on the list. Congrats!

That totally rocks!!! smile.gif

If you don't mind me asking, how long were you on the list? I ask because I've never even found the list open, much less me on the list. Congrats!

Yes, I was quite happy, when I saw it on my scroll.

But it got sick, so I have hidden it.

I was on the list for at least 6 months, I think, since the time, that the list was unusually long open.

Roekerd joined too, but he is still waiting on his Elemental Deep Sea egg, I think.

I have been on the list thrice and always, when I am seeing the Thuwed lineage is at the top of the breeding lists, I check it out. And sometimes, you are very, very lucky, that the last post was of TJ in that thread wink.gif It also helps, that I am checking the breeding lists twice a day.

Now I am hoping to breed soon a 3th gen Thuwed White x Silver Checker and also a PB Thuwed 3rd gen

smile.gif

Sorry for the delay...

By a very narrow margin, Solstice dragons will be added to the FIRE category:

WIND (4) - Fiona, Valkie, rrattts, silver_chan

FIRE (5) - Ryu, Lavinia, Pink, deblogan, airaani

LIFE (4) - Zeldarax, Roekerd, cathie, Husker

Nice, I could finally add them to my list of elementals and spreadsheet. Thanks for the update Pink biggrin.gif

By the way, I have a question related to the spreadsheet... since we can edit it for mistakes made during the registrations, if I want to change the name of one of my dragons, can I do it and edit it on the spreadsheet? I mean, are we allowed to change a dragon's name now that we cna edit the spreadsheet?

Are solstice dragons on the master spreadsheet yet?

I was gifted a lovely elemental egg but alas do not have CB shadow walkers to continue the line. If you have CB shadow walkers and would like to give it a home and a lovely elemental name, please PM me. smile.gif

Claimed by RyuKaiser. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lavinia

Solstice Dragons are now added to the Mastersheet (category Fire).

As usual you all'll need to adjust your spreadsheets and forms. smile.gif

@LadyBahiya:

Welcome back! smile.gif I'll be making your spreadsheet as soon as I get around to it. You'll get a PM with all explanations and links hopefully in the next few days. smile.gif

Edited by Lastalda

Does anyone need any bleeding moon eggs? I went to the alpine thinking I'd see if I could spot a nebbie from there, since I know someone who's looking for them, and nothing appeared to be moving, so I clicked a bleeding moon egg, and thought at first I hadn't actually clicked because nothing changed, so I clicked again.... Even though I realized rather quickly that it wasn't that the click wasn't registering, but that there were just that many in the queue, I got curious to see how many in a row there might be. I now have 7 bleeding moon eggs. I may keep one, but the rest are going to the ap unless someone wants one for something. No milestone needed, since I'll just abandon them otherwise.

Thanks for the spreadsheet update, Lastalda!

In bringing my personal sheet up to date I discovered I've earned a couple of new milestones (Sorry...no idea when *lol* so I'll call it today biggrin.gif)

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: deblogan

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d: 15 Pumpkins

DATE EARNED: 1/6/2014

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Harvest

VERIFICATION: Spreadsheet

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: deblogan

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d: 15 Daydreams

DATE EARNED: 1/6/2014

GIFT REQUESTED: 2nd gen PB Vine

VERIFICATION: Spreadsheet

MILESTONES EARNED 64, RECEIVED 58, GIFTED 15

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 6

2nd Gen Ice (CB Ice x CB Winter)

CB Gold

CB Sunrise/Sunset (x2)

CB Harvest

2nd Gen PB Vine

@Fiona Well, if you have that many and since I haven't got many (only got two so far since I knew of them), I wouldn't mind taking one... or two of them biggrin.gif Though I'm currently scroll locked unsure.gif

Does somebody love Thuweds?

I have an Elemental PB Thuwed available, so the first who has room and sends me a pm can have it smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/HqPhx

ETA: Claimed by Husker, congrats!

Edited by Zeldarax

smile.gif A new Member smile.gif

Welcome ktroncat to this nice lineage.

But beware, it is adicting wink.gif

Edited by Zeldarax

Welcome aboard, ktroncat! We're a very friendly group biggrin.gif

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: grandmother_cathie

RECEIVER: deblogan

GIFT: CB Sunset/Sunrise egg

MILESTONE:3d: 15 Nebulas

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: grandmother_cathie

RECEIVER: deblogan

GIFT: 2nd gen PB Vine egg

MILESTONE:3d: 15 Daydreams

Welcome to the lineage ktroncat! You'll love it here, as Zeldarax said, it is adicting in here biggrin.gif

By the way, just added my first Elementals from 2014 (excluding my Solstice which I had already added xd.png) and I found out that some of the newer breeds (like Bleeding Moon, Red Finned Tidals and Lindwurms of any color) are missing from the breeds list. Of course I edit them manually, but I guess those whould be added to the list ASAP so to not confuse newer members (such as ktroncat) when they get their spreadsheets.

Well with that said, my updated list here:

TOTAL ELEMENTALS: 604

Earth: 99 {Brimstone: 11, Geode: 8, Gold: 0, Golden Wyvern: 5, Green: 16, Liver of Sulfur Copper:0, Nilia Pygmy: 6,

Ochredrake: 9, Rainbow Copper:0, Silver: 0, Stone: 12, Sunstone: 10, Verdigris Copper: 0, Bronze Tinsel: 10,

Silver Tinsel: 6, Gold Tinsel: 6}

Wind: 104 {Balloon: 6, Daydream: 12, Grey/Fog: 20, Nebula: 11, Shadow Walker: 9, Skywing: 20, Purple Ridgewing: 13,

Tan Ridgewing: 8, Thunder: 3, Winter Magi: 2}

Fire: 182 {Bleeding Moon: 2, Blue Two-Headed Lindwurm: 0, Crimson Flare Pygmy: 6, Day Glory: 4, Electric: 20,

Ember: 24, Red (Fire): 18, Grave: 0, Green Two-Headed Lindwurm: 1, Hellfire: 19, Hellhorse: 0, Magma: 5, Moonstone: 10,

Night Glory: 6, Nocturne: 17, Royal Crimson: 0, Solstice: 2, Spitfire: 11, Sunrise: 10, Sunset: 10, Sunsong: 17}

Water: 112 {Bluna: 15, Dark Myst Pygmy: 10, Deep Sea: 13, Ice: 4, Red Finned Tidal: 2, Royal Blue: 13,

Seawyrm Pygmy: 6, Shallow Water: 0, Tsunami Wyvern: 5, Water: 16, Waterhorse: 7, Water Walker: 7, Waverunner: 14,

Bronze Shimmer: 0, Silver Shimmer: 0, Gold Shimmer: 0}

Life: 107 {Autumn: 6, Canopy: 11, Guardian of Nature: 1, Harvest: 10, Heartseeker: 2, Mint: 0, Neotropical: 11,

Pumpkin: 2, Soulpeace: 1, Spring: 5, Summer: 4, Terra: 18, Vine: 13, White: 16, Winter: 7}

Milestone News

EARNED: 36 // RECEIVED: 16 // GIFTED: 5

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 20: 2 CB Electric, 4 CB Dark Myst Pygmy, 2 CB Golden Wyvern, 2 (2nd Gen Golden Wyvern x Metallic), 1 (2nd Gen) Geode, 2 CB Royal Blue, 1 CB Ochredrake, 1 Alt Vine hatchie, 1 Sunset/Sunrise, 1 CB Mint, 1 CB Ice, 2 (2nd Gen Golden Wyvern -Pure Breed if possible-), 1 (2nd Gen) Tsunami Wyvern, 1 (2nd Gen) Thunder, 1 CB Seasonal

And my Milestones list... I should really try to fix this so it gets easier to read... no new milestones earned... though I haven't claimed one of those I earned recently, can't remember the category though xd.png Well, I'll get to that when I remember tongue.gif

By the way, just added my first Elementals from 2014 (excluding my Solstice which I had already added xd.png) and I found out that some of the newer breeds (like Bleeding Moon, Red Finned Tidals and Lindwurms of any color) are missing from the breeds list.

If you mean the dropdown list in your form, then you have to add those manually.

https://sites.google.com/site/dc5thelement/...uide/new-breeds The second half of this page explains how.

SCROLL NAME: LadyBahiya

DRAGON'S NAME: Elements of a Tsunami Wave

DRAGON BREED: Tsunami Wyvern

GENERATION: CB

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: Jan 08, 2014

@LadyBahiya:

Welcome back! smile.gif I'll be making your spreadsheet as soon as I get around to it. You'll get a PM with all explanations and links hopefully in the next few days. smile.gif

No hurry. I'm a patient person. happy.gif

Edited by LadyBahiya

No worries. Others were confused in the beginning, too. (Sorry about my inability to word things clearer from the beginning on... but I guess it's all too much info to take in at once. If anyone has any suggestions how to improve the spreadsheets and/or spreadsheet guide, I'm always happy to hear them! smile.gif) But they got over their confusion, so hopefully, you will, too. tongue.gif Until then, no need to worry, just ask. smile.gif

(Also, I know I currently owe three spreadsheets, as well as a welcome PM to our newest member. Sorry about the hold up. Will get to it as soon as I can.)

Welcome to the lineage, ktroncat! You'll find we're a very friendly bunch around here. Feel free to ask any questions if you need help. smile.gif

Hmm.. I seriously need to re-read that guide! Its the second time I ask in here for something that is well explained in the guide... sorry unsure.gif

:whisper's conspiratorially: I have to re-read it every time we add a dragon to remember how to add them in to both places.

It isn't that it is written poorly or doesn't explain things, it is that I'm an old lady and I forget things.

I heard back from aangs-sister regarding our 2nd gen's from her alt Graves. She approved all requests and will start breeding for us next week, with breaks being taken for new releases/Valentine's Day smile.gif

Hiya and welcome ktroncat!

I heard back from aangs-sister regarding our 2nd gen's from her alt Graves. She approved all requests and will start breeding for us next week, with breaks being taken for new releases/Valentine's Day smile.gif

Hiya and welcome ktroncat!

I think that this calls for a gigantic SQUEEEEE

Thanks!!!