The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I just read the info, Ivory digged up, and was quite disappointed.

I have to change my vote.

They just need the second set wings to fly, even the hatchies can't fly with one set of wings, so NO to Wind and only a very hot blue fire isn't enough for FIRE either.

Whoops! Forgot to say that YES, I'm interested in 5Ecret 5anta biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(Though I agree with Lastalda: let's avoid Christmas week)

We're technically not supposed to compare new dragons to others in the lineage, and I don't think these are strong enough on their own to qualify.

I'm going to vote NO on letting them into the lineage.

Roekerd, I have a replacement policy against refusals. Unfortunately they didn't cooperate and give me an egg today, but I will keep trying.

I tried looking them up by name and was able to get a little information, but I'm not sure it's enough to help.

SpS FoG Elementu Asago belongs to a scroll with a hidden user name, but one of its parents is from Pink's scroll, so Pink might know who has this one.

Element Nenya o Echinite Thuwed is on a scroll belonging to Nalyua, but that's not a scroll name I recognize.

Nenya's Elemental Spring & Brightside of the Elements can't be found, so they're either hidden entirely or renamed at this point.

Ivory Nalyua is a very old player way back in the days when metals were common laugh.gif but i have not seen her online for a long time sad.gif

Nalyua would be me ^^

Hey guys tongue.gif

And I'm still active, so you can PM me for whatever reason ^^

Edited by Nalyua

Voting on the Nhiostrife/Twister dragons...

yes - sparkdragon, cathie, myrrh, roekerd

no - ivory, lavinia, pink, husker, deb, zima, lastalda, silver, zelda

Voting will close Friday at midnight cave time.

I totally support Secret Santa! I'll ask Valkie if she has time to host this year (with Lavinia's help wink.gif )

Also, just a non update on the 2nd gen's from aangs-sister tongue.gif

Her PM's have been full for a month, but I'll keep trying to send in our mate choices for her approval.

Edited by Pink467

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Pink467

RECEIVER: Lastalda

GIFT: CB red egg

MILESTONE: 100 Elements in a single category: Fire

Which means my requested milestones are good for now. biggrin.gif

Thank you! smile.gif

Voting is now closed for the Nhiostrife (keep calling them neostripes *doh*) dragons. They will not be added to the lineage at this time.

available milestones

CB stone hatchie

CB bleeding moon hatchie and egg

CB autumn egg x2

CB red egg x2

CB tsunami egg x2

CB green hatchie

CB water horse hatchie

CB green opal egg x2

CB skywing hatchie

CB brimstone hatchie

CB tan egg (donated by Fiona)

CB gold wyvern egg (donated by Fiona)

CB white egg (donated by Fiona)

Roekerd, I have a replacement policy against refusals. Unfortunately they didn't cooperate and give me an egg today, but I will keep trying.

oops I just heard from my dad

WOW, thanks for this offer

ETA:

I got a CB GOLD in Trade \0/ \0/ \0/

Edited by Roekerd

Awesome, Roekerd!

Nice eggs, Zeldarax biggrin.gif I've got a relative of that Shimmer - http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z6G9R

Still trying to breed a mate for her *lol*

ETA: FREE TO GOOD HOME

Claim my Elemental Nebbie egg! - Gone

I needed a tan ridgewing egg for my All-Inclusive lineage *sigh* This pair insists on giving me nebbies. Thought one of you might like it biggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

Wow, nice trade, Roekard! :o

Q: Looking through the inactive members' milestones, I noticed I had some. Would I be able to put my category 4 common towards getting a CB GW or do I not qualify anymore? Trying to get a mate for this pretty (hopefully-)girl.

Edited by MyrrhDarkwing

Myrrh - yes, any milestone you haven't previously received (even on the inactive list) can be claimed. I influenced the gwyvern male right before it hatched, so let me know if you'd still like it smile.gif

Regarding 5ecret 5anta...

Valkie won't be able to host this year, but Lavinia has graciously stepped up and offered to run it for us. We're still waiting for Valkie to find her forms from last year, but until then we can pin down a date and put participants in the correct categories (to be officially named later) :

Group A - members who are able to breed/trade for rare items such as 3rd-5th gen shimmers/tinsels, 2nd gen metals, alt vines.

Group B - members who are able to breed/trade for uncommon items like 6th-8th gen shimmers/tinsels, 3rd gen metals, CB trios.

Group C - members who don't wish to officially participate but would like to still donate.

If you'd like to join, please post which group you'd like to be placed in and an estimate of when you'd be able to attend (ie weekend or weekday, 17th or 18th, etc.)

I can't recall the specifics regarding how many rares, uncommons, commons you're allowed to ask for, so we'll wait to send wish lists to Lavinia. It is going to be a bit of a rush since the last date we'll want to try breedings/catch 7 day eggs would be the 17th.

I do want to participate, but must send and receive whatever my part is by late evening on the 23rd, as on Christmas Eve we're hopping on a plane to fly to California to spend Christmas with my youngest daughter.

I would be category A. Also, I'm willing to do what I can to help out anyone else looking for stuff.

I would definitely like the GW in that case, yes :) Also I'm Category B and this project sounds very much fun ^.^ The weekend I would definitely be free; the 17th and 18th sound like finals week to me, so I may or may not be free-ish then.

I'm Category A, and I can participate anytime, though I'd have more availability on a weekend biggrin.gif

Thanks, Lavinia!!

I'd be a category A, providing my dragons cooperate. I would be available in the evenings, weekends are better but I can make a weekday work.

Thanks Lavinia!

I will be cat A providing my mean lot give eggs sad.gif otherwise will have to resort to Beg, Steal or Borrow laugh.gif as for times evenings and weekends (UK)

Regarding 5ecret 5anta, the dates I used were just an example. We can have the exchange whenever it's most convenient for the group smile.gif

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Fiona

RECEIVER: Myrrh

GIFT: CB Golden Wyvern

MILESTONE: 2c: At one point having all breeds in the Air category

Edited by MyrrhDarkwing