The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

@natayah:

your join-date is Nov 18th, but the only thing this is relevant for is to decide when you get to join in shiny-drawings and get your own spreadsheet (though I can't promise the latter for Jan 18th exactly, but thereabouts tongue.gif).

You can definitively name and register every dragon on your scroll that is of the right breed (and ancestory, if applicable). smile.gif

@all members

Myrrh found some dragons in her spreadsheet that are probably not hers:

SpS FoG Elementu Asago

Element Nenya o Echinite Thuwed

Nenya's Elemental Spring

Brightside of the Elements

Does anyone know (or have a guess) who owns or owned these dragons, so we can transfer them into the right spreadsheet? xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

Does anyone know (or have a guess) who owns or owned these dragons, so we can transfer them into the right spreadsheet? xd.png

I tried looking them up by name and was able to get a little information, but I'm not sure it's enough to help.

SpS FoG Elementu Asago belongs to a scroll with a hidden user name, but one of its parents is from Pink's scroll, so Pink might know who has this one.

Element Nenya o Echinite Thuwed is on a scroll belonging to Nalyua, but that's not a scroll name I recognize.

Nenya's Elemental Spring & Brightside of the Elements can't be found, so they're either hidden entirely or renamed at this point.

I tried looking them up by name and was able to get a little information, but I'm not sure it's enough to help.

SpS FoG Elementu Asago belongs to a scroll with a hidden user name, but one of its parents is from Pink's scroll, so Pink might know who has this one.

Element Nenya o Echinite Thuwed is on a scroll belonging to Nalyua, but that's not a scroll name I recognize.

Nenya's Elemental Spring & Brightside of the Elements can't be found, so they're either hidden entirely or renamed at this point.

Ivory Nalyua is a very old player way back in the days when metals were common laugh.gif but i have not seen her online for a long time sad.gif

Roekard i am not going to accept a gift only because i found some magi's on AP looks like they once belonged to you biggrin.gif

Ah. I'd think that I've been on Inactive Members sheet for forever, so those four might be other inactives'? I don't know.

Hi, all!

I'd like to request a bit of help for a crossover lineage (5th Element / Sorting Hat). I want to get my 5E Slytherins to 5th Gen, but in order to do that I need 3 eggs from different CB Silver Male x CB Vine Female pairs - 2 silver eggs and 1 vine. - ETA: Thanks to Fiona & rrattts, I'm all set! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

They can't be related to this 4th Gen Silver

I own two CB Silver males - one is represented in the 4th gen above, the other has given me a vine egg for the next 4th gen.

If you can help, please PM me.

I know 2nd gen silvers are a lot to ask, but I'd really like to finish this lovely lineage!

Thanks in advance biggrin.gif

Oh!! And you'd be welcome to request a trade biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by deblogan

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

Hiya and welcome finally Roekerd biggrin.gif

natayah - yes, you are welcome to name Elemental dragons who grew up on any date, as long as they only contain eligible breeds smile.gif

Lastalda/Myrrh - I will check my master spreadsheet in a bit and see if it can solve the mystery of the 4 dragons tongue.gif

OMG! You guys are the BEST!

I now have enough 2nd gens to complete my 5th Gen 5E Slytherin lineage biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

*faints dead away* And FAST too!

Since offence was taken at my tone in some of my previous posts, I have gone through and deleted them all.

This one will also be deleted at some point. Most likely on 7/12 to give time for reading.

I will no longer make posts in this thread - unless its to donate Eggs for drawings.

This can be considered a formal notice of retirement from the lineage.

Since offence was taken at my tone in some of my previous posts, I have gone through and deleted them all.

This one will also be deleted at some point. Most likely on 7/12 to give time for reading.

I will no longer make posts in this thread - unless its to donate Eggs for drawings.

I took no offense. I'm sorry that you're leaving and I hope you change your mind. The more the merrier, I say. Good luck playing the game the way you want to, if this isn't as fun anymore.

I have no idea what this is about or what happened. Certainly nothing you said offended me and I truly hope nothing I said offended you. Perhaps this is all a misunderstanding?

If you truly choose to leave us, then I hope you go on and continue to enjoy the game in whatever way you choose to play it.

Ditto what Fiona said, Takhesis.

I'm sorry if you've felt slighted, but I truly have no idea what this is about.

Best wishes go with you if you choose to leave us.

New eggs! And when I had a nearly full nest *headdesk* Fortunately, kidlets had NO eggs when the drop started, and they promised to share with me *lol*

NEW eggs became new Hatchlings and guess what, they sound Elemental:

"Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. It already has a pair of wings, but it can’t fly very well with them.

And look! It’s gotten bigger and has grown a second pair of wings, making it able to fly better than any hatchling you’ve ever seen."

I don't understand the problem on this forum, I thought, this was one of the best forums to be with all the grateful and friendly people here. But maybe I missed something last few days?

Good luck Takhesis and don't worry, you'll always be welcome here!

Hi guys - i'm back and with good news smile.gif I'm 15 weeks pregnant biggrin.gif hence the few months off being veeeeery sick smile.gif

It seems I have missed a lot of releases and have some things to catch up on - have there been many new additions of dragons to the lineage?

Z xx

Hey, welcome back, Zima! And congratulations on the new baby coming!

Yes, I think you've missed a new addition or two, but I'm not sure where we were at when you left us.

Thanks - we are over the moon biggrin.gif

Well I have two headed lindwurms which i think was the last new ones i managed to pick up...I'll have to do a review of my spreadsheet and see which breeds i don;t recognize smile.gif

Congratulations, Zima!

If you got the two-headed lindwurms already, then I think you only missed a few releases, and of those only the Red-Finned Tidal and the Grave dragons were elemental.

Hi guys - i'm back and with good news smile.gif I'm 15 weeks pregnant biggrin.gif hence the few months off being veeeeery sick smile.gif

Congrats Zima! Best of luck and short times of sickness to you!

Thank you everyone smile.gif I'm feeling much better now thanks - but the mythical glow is still eluding me biggrin.gif