The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

PM sent to Lavinia. Lastalda, yours is cooking up. PM will be sent when she's done.

And my 2nd and 3rd picks from the first round are still available, so that should do me. I'll keep an eye out just in case they're not.

next round will be 5 6 7 or 8 im sure one of them should be left laugh.gif

thanking you all once again biggrin.gif

Zelda Message box full tried to send link if you can send me a dummy egg will do asap will be travelling for next couple of hours

Edited by rrattts

Thanks for these beauties, Fiona (for Roekerd), Husker and rrattts!

It is a wonderful shiny drawing again.

FORUM NAME: apocalypseGambit

SCROLL NAME: apocalypsegambit

TIME ZONE: CST

WOW, another new member!

A Hearty Welcome for you, apocalypseGambit!

Hiya and welcome apocalypseGambit! smile.gif

off topic, but someone needs to start a beverage lineage tongue.gif

mint tea (just need a honey or lemon dragon lol) or iced tea or hot tea or sweet'ling tea or tangar'ine tea or chocolate or water or olive something?

Reminds me of the cooking challenge we had last Thanksgiving...

black tea + mint + water + fire = ?

I'm doing a quick Update since I was down with the Flu for about 1.5 weeks and am going back to work now. I plan to go back and rename about 4 pages worth of dragons and get them added. I added one already so I think I got the adding new person form down! Yay for excited to be joining in. Some of my dragons I won't be able to give up their names, but a lot of them will be easy enough to add 5E if nothing else. And I like the name varities I can also get with Elements, Elemental, Element, whatever.

Just wanted to drop a hey I'm still alive, and will get to it with some more updating after I've at least 3-4 successful days back at work and then we'll get back to cracking!!

Welcome, apocalypseGambit. If you've any questions, feel free to ask!

Natayah - Sorry to hear about the flu. My daughter, who works in the medical field, has said that a lot of people are getting it this year and are getting it hard. You're going to need that energy to name all those dragons! xd.png

tangar'ine tea - for some reason that cracked me up in particular.

Wow!! New members biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Welcome aboard, apocalypseGambit and Delphiniuma! This is a great lineage with lots of friendly folk. Don't be afraid to pipe up and ask questions biggrin.gif

I'm with you on the Beverage Lineage, Pink. There are just *so* many possibilities *lol* I like "hot chocolate" (fire x sweetling - mine are alts!). We could even keep that one in the lineage with fire (or ember or hellfire or magma) x Heartseeker.

Glad to hear you're feeling better, natayah.

Hiya and welcome Delphiniuma! smile.gif

Regarding the shiny drawing, I'm going to hop over Lastalda for now, but a few entries have already grown up so please adjust your choices accordingly wink.gif

SCROLL NAME: Someone_Who_Dances_With_The_Wi

DRAGON'S NAME: Livyathanu (The name Livyathan is a name of a demonic water dragon, I added a u to the end)

DRAGON BREED: Two-Finned Bluna

GENERATION: Water

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: October 21st 2013

laugh.gif

Edited by Delphiniuma

Hmm. My other choices grew up. sad.gif Why don't you give me a pass on the second round, Pink? Let the others go ahead.

Also, the Beverage thing needs to be a thing. Because.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

DRAGON'S NAME: Draco Pumpkin F1

DRAGON BREED: Pumpkin

GENERATION: Life

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: October 31st 2013

DRAGON'S NAME: Ryuuru

DRAGON BREED: Magma

GENERATION: Fire

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: November 19th 2013

Edited by Delphiniuma

Roekerd passes on the second round too.

Just home from a longer day, than expected.

Welcome Delphiniuma at this Elemental lineage!

Roekerd passes on the second round too.

Just home from a longer day, than expected.

Welcome Delphiniuma at this Elemental lineage!

Thank you for the welcome! happy.gif

DRAGON'S NAME: Draco Pumpkin F1

DRAGON BREED: Pumpkin

GENERATION: Life

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: October 31st 2013

DRAGON'S NAME: Ryuuru

DRAGON BREED: Magma

GENERATION: Fire

DATE YOUR DRAGON GREW UP: November 19th 2013

Welcome to the group!

Just as an FYI, each of your dragons need to have some variation of the word Element in them to qualify. Element, Elemental, Elements, 5E - anything like that is good. If my dragon names are running long, I'll put 5E on them rather than spelling out Elemental.

Also, they can only have the dragons considered elements in their lineage to make them an elemental.

So, for example, your first one (Draco Pumpkin F1) has pygmy in it, so it can't be an Elemental. OTOH, Chrysanthemuma could be an elemental because seasonals, silvers, shadow walkers, moonstones and shimmers are all elementally recognized.

Make sense?

Welcome to the group!

Just as an FYI, each of your dragons need to have some variation of the word Element in them to qualify. Element, Elemental, Elements, 5E - anything like that is good. If my dragon names are running long, I'll put 5E on them rather than spelling out Elemental.

Also, they can only have the dragons considered elements in their lineage to make them an elemental.

So, for example, your first one (Draco Pumpkin F1) has pygmy in it, so it can't be an Elemental. OTOH, Chrysanthemuma could be an elemental because seasonals, silvers, shadow walkers, moonstones and shimmers are all elementally recognized.

Make sense?

Ah ok. Thanks for explaining ^-^

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: sparkdragon

MILESTONE EARNED: 1a. Members with 15 total Elements

GIFT REQUESTED: CB waterhorse

VERIFICATION: spreadsheet

Baby steps xd.png

Edited by sparkdragon

OOPS, A Hatchy I collected on my scroll for Roekerd matured there yesterday. sad.gif

We were away from the computer, because Sinterklaas (our traditional Children Friend) came in our village and after that we visited some friends.

So when we came home, we were too late to check them, because Roekerd and the other kids really had to go to bed.

Now I have a huge debt to Roekerd, a CB Copper!

So I need to hunt a lot the coming days.

Ouch, Zeldarax! I'd volunteer to help, but I haven't seen a CB Copper since their release *sigh* Good luck!!

Congrats on your first Milestone, sparkdragon biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif That's where we all started.

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: sparkdragon

MILESTONE EARNED: 1a. Members with 15 total Elements

GIFT REQUESTED: CB waterhorse

VERIFICATION: spreadsheet

Baby steps xd.png

Check your PM and you'll find your egg! Congrats on your first milestone!