The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

That... would be appreciated, yes. ^^; I've got five spaces open right now, managed to breed two of my own pinks. I may just keep asking for BSA floods until I have enough to breed a suitable army. Whoops.

Any breed preferences?

I'll happily breed you purebreds of any of them tomorrow when I unlock - provided nobody else is faster. smile.gif

Meanwhile, could anyone perhaps grab this and send it back to erase influence? I accidentally used the wrong pink. xd.png

It's a 2way so it won't cost you any scroll space. smile.gif

Five pinks for now, please D: If I get a lot of those I can breed together, I will eventually be unstoppable...

I offered on the egg!

Five pinks for now, please D: If I get a lot of those I can breed together, I will eventually be unstoppable...

I offered on the egg!

I've got 4 eggs in your PM box for you.

Sent a link for 3. I can breed more but I wanted to leave room for Lastalda to send some.

Wohoo, Leeloo progress!

Now I'm doubly grateful for Myrrh's help with influence-erasing. I would have been so frustrated if this had gendered wrong because I used the wrong pink. Took enough attempts. tongue.gif

Are we ready for the Birthday Party? *starts swinging from the chandeliers*

Are we EXCITED!?! Scrolls EMPTY and WAITING?

besides, this needed to be closer to the top...

I am trying to free egg slots sad.gif 2 will be taken unfortunately but hopefully i will be able to trade for new ones if we get any unsure.gif need to go to bed so will miss the start of the party sad.gif

I caught so many rare eggs leading up to this, haha. I'll probably abandon a few of the ones I randomly picked up from the AP once midnight gets here, though I'm waiting to be sure there will be a release before I do.

So excited to see what's going to happen! I hope we get something really good, a decade marker is a pretty big number.

Maybe we will get 10, like we did for 10-10-10.

Lol

Oh man I would lose my mind if that happened--and not necessarily in a good way xd.png

...maintenance is happening already, interesting.

Edited by silver_chan

Well, that was supposed to be funny. Because what we got for 10-10-10 was two. 10 in binary.

...oh. Lol, I'm not very good with computers xd.png and I don't think I was around for that release.

Anyway, the birthday gifts were quite exciting. I look forward to seeing what they turn out to be when they grow up, though right now I have hopes the 'unstable' egg and the 'glows from within' egg turn out to be Elemental. Their egg descriptions have promise, I think.

FORUM NAME: Hikuma

SCROLL NAME: Cave_of_Chariii

TIME ZONE: EST Standard

FORUM NAME: Hikuma

SCROLL NAME: Cave_of_Chariii

TIME ZONE: EST Standard

Welcome Hikuma!

Even though they aren't Elemental, I'm glad the Frills are back. I really rather liked them and wanted them on my scroll. And now I'm eager to see what these 3 new eggies hold for us.

I'm happy the Frills are back too, and the Bright Pinks/Arias. It's really nice to see their eggs on my scroll again.

I really like the looks of the new two-headed. I hope it's elemental!

When we vote on the new dragons, I think it would be a nice idea to include votes on Arias and Frills too.

Arias are singing dragons now. And magical. Frills' description hasn't changed so probably no change on those but I think we should at least look.

Boop! TJ's got adults!

First off, additional info on Candelabra dragons from PieMaster here.

Candelabra Dragons are a spectacular sight against the dark midnight sky. The glowing orbs that decorate their golden wings can be seen from far away and give them the unparalleled brilliance they are recognizable for. Proudly earnest, Candelabra Dragons will often go to extreme lengths to protect those close to them, even giving their lives to rescue a loved one from peril. However, they do not take lightly the breaking of a promise, and have been known unleash a furious wrath when betrayed.

Morphodrakes are widespread in jungles, where the varied surroundings satisfy their seemingly endless curiosity. These drakes have a similarly varied diet, munching on anything from plants to carrion. They keep no territories and are solitary except for females raising young. Females are somewhat larger than males and are more aggressive, particularly when caring for young.

The quiet and solitary Tarantula Hawk Drake lives in deserts, digging temporary shallow nests overnight in which to sleep. They feed primarily on large spiders, but will also eat carrion, other insects, and larger prey when necessary. Tarantula Hawk Drakes are typically quite docile, preferring to mind their own business. However, when threatened or provoked, these drakes will attempt to stab the opponent with the stinger on their tail to inject a powerful venom. This sting is at the very least extremely painful, and even if the toxins don’t paralyze the attacker, the pain is likely to distract them enough for the drake to escape.

Nexus Dragons are massive, volatile beasts surging with magical power. Each half of a Nexus Dragon’s body is infused with fire or ice mana, and it is believed that the unstable nature of these paired elements drives the dragon mad as it grows in size and strength. They are strict carnivores, preferring to feed on dragons and other creatures that naturally possess magic in order to bolster their own stores. As Nexus Dragons age, fire and ice mana crystals grow all over their bodies, enhancing both their power and viciousness.

Aria dragons are a brightly-colored and sprightly breed, perhaps most adored for their lyric calls. Their song-like melodies fill the areas they inhabit; their coos resemble those of birds, only more elegant and refined. They have fairly strong magical capabilities, but tend to reserve these strengths for last-minute defense, choosing to live their lives in simple peace. Arias, sticking to the tropics, typically live quite far from human settlements, giving rise to the previously held belief that they had gone extinct.

Frilled Dragons are smaller than most other breeds, but when threatened, they stretch out their wings and frills to appear larger. They generally do not like to fight and prefer hiding to confrontation. Frilled dragons live in small groups and often band together to scare off potential threats. Males also use their frills as a way to attract mates, with those displaying the "best" frills being more likely to breed.

FORUM NAME: gigglymonkey12

SCROLL NAME: gigglymonkey12

TIME ZONE: CST

So I have some questions

1) when you're naming your dragons it is just "element" or "5E" right? you don't have to worry about including the fire, earth, water, etc.

2) From what I was reading...You keep track of your progress on the spreadsheet right?

@gigglymonkey12: 1. Correct. 5E, Element or some version of element.

2. Also correct.

Welcome to the lineage, Gigglymonkey! I think you'll find it quite addictive, and don't worry about naming your dragons really fast or anything /glances at my hundreds of unnamed dragons guiltily

And yay, voting! I think I'll hold off on voting until there's an official post, since there could be more infos, but so far I'm leaning toward Candelabra and Nexus being included, and I'd love it if Aria could as well... but I don't see anything particularly Elemental about them, despite the changed description. Though if we find a way to fit them in, they'd probably go in Life...

Edited by silver_chan

Odeen posted additional info about Nexus Dragons.

Lytharian posted a short thing about how and why Frills were thought to be extinct and how they came back but it had nothing to do with breed details so I didn't link that.