The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Announcement: The first page has finally been updated!

It's a lot less colorful than it used to be, but hopefully also a lot cleaner and clearer arranged.

This has been brewing for quite a while, and I've already gotten good feedback from the other mods.

Now it's your turn. smile.gif

Please take a look at the front page and let me know what you think. Feel free to nitpick, nothing's set in stone! wink.gif

(I have saved all the old posts in a word file efore replacing the posts, so nothing is lost, should we need it.)

The Milestone list is still the old one - we'll all be discussing & changing that very soon! biggrin.gif

~ Lastalda

ETA: please also continue to vote on the prizes-in-leeloos issue, if you haven't already! wink.gif

Edited by The Fifth Element

Have I mentioned lately that Lastalda rocks? No?

Lastalda Rocks.

Wholeheartedly agreed!

Aww... smile.gif

Got the following from Pink, in case that influences anyone's opinion/vote:

When I first made the original Leeloo and wanted it to contain certain CB breeds, members reminded me that not everyone has CB metals and wouldn't be able to participate. I then came up with the alternative to do an easier Leeloo to obtain a 2nd gen metal that they could then use for the original milestone to earn a CB silver.

Since 2nd gen prize kins are not equal to 2nd gen metals, and very difficult to obtain, I wouldn't want to offer them as a milestone gift in order for members to then use them to create a bigger Leeloo. As long as there are other ways to reach the intended milestone for everyone, I would say yes to the ones lucky enough to have Elemental prize kins. I hope this makes sense!

Voting will stay open until the end of the week (probably friday, possibly Monday) because I'm very RL busy this week.

Edited by Lastalda

I absolutely agree with what Pink says, since it's pretty hard to get your hands on even a Prizekin. I certainly don't have one /laugh.

I do like Pink's thinking. (especially since it will let me use some of these special babies in leeloos! if accepted) For the record, I did count and make sure a 7th gen leeloo can be built without the prizes and prizekin. I think airaani counted too and came up with the same conclusion. It's tight, but doable though I think with no 2nd gens from prizes you have to have at least one cb metal in there.

It's tight, but doable though I think with no 2nd gens from prizes you have to have at least one cb metal in there.

...but these can get in by using a 2nd gen metal from someone else, if necessary.

Also, if someone were to start working on a 7th gen Leeloo today, I'm pretty confident we'll have accepted at least one more breed (probably more) before they even get to half finished, so that problem should kill itself...

Disclaimer: I haven't counted. xd.png

Yes, they could.

and if any of you don't have at least one 2nd gen metal let me know. It could take a bit, depending on Dragon Cooperation but I would want to fix that. (Little brats have been stubborn lately. All "nope nope nope.")

It looks, that nobody likes this nice Magma enough to trade it for a Tinselkin.

I BUMP my post in the tradeforum another time, but when nobody offers......

So I'll offer it here for someone who is working on a Checker With Tinsels and Magma (preferably)

or just likes it enoug to give it a nice home.

ETA:

Gone to rrattts

Edited by Zeldarax

It looks, that nobody likes this nice Magma enough to trade it for a Tinselkin.

I BUMP my post in the tradeforum another time, but when nobody offers......

So I'll offer it here for someone who is working on a Checker With Tinsels and Magma (preferably)

or just likes it enoug to give it a nice home.

ETA:

Gone to rrattts

Thank you biggrin.gif

I dont have a Gold Tinsel x magma but i do have a shimmer that may work unsure.gif

For the record, I did count and make sure a 7th gen leeloo can be built without the prizes and prizekin. I think airaani counted too and came up with the same conclusion. It's tight, but doable though I think with no 2nd gens from prizes you have to have at least one cb metal in there.

However, please keep in mind that the current vote is not about any 7th gen Leeloos! They are a completely independant issue. wink.gif

(I'm rubbish at counting, so I made this chart with all our current breeds except Holidays, Prizes, Hybrids, Metals, Pygmies, Two-Heads and Drakes. If I haven't accidentally left out something that should have been in there, we're currently 2 breeds away from a nonmetallic, none-of-the-above Leeloo. However, most people probably have at least a few eligible CB holidays, I think.)

But as I said, to which extend we allow 2nd gen prizes and prize-kin etc. is a completely separate issue, and it is the one we're currently voting on.

However, please keep in mind that the current vote is not about any 7th gen Leeloos! They are a completely independant issue. wink.gif

(I'm rubbish at counting, so I made this chart with all our current breeds except Holidays, Prizes, Hybrids, Metals, Pygmies, Two-Heads and Drakes. If I haven't accidentally left out something that should have been in there, we're currently 2 breeds away from a nonmetallic, none-of-the-above Leeloo. However, most people probably have at least a few eligible CB holidays, I think.)

But as I said, to which extend we allow 2nd gen prizes and prize-kin etc. is a completely separate issue, and it is the one we're currently voting on.

We're three away as you placed silver in that list., just an FYI.

Thank you biggrin.gif

I dont have a Gold Tinsel x magma but i do have a shimmer that may work unsure.gif

Maybe you 'll get the other Prize someday too wink.gif

There are too less Prize Checkers available.

I think, your resent combination 'll look great too.

Decision on the inclusion of 2nd gen prizes etc. in Leeloos:

Since the vote was pretty much evenly tied between options 1 and 2, but airaani and I both interpret Pink's comment to mean that she is in favour of option 2, we've agreed to use that as the tie breaker.

Meaning: From now on, it is allowed to use 2nd gen offspring from CB prizes and CB hybrids* in Leeloos of 6th or higher gen, even if the CBs are not on your scroll. The 2nd gen can, but doesn't have to, be the same breed as the CB prize/hybrid parent.

* Only if a normally bred hybrid of this breed cannot be elemental because you need a non-elemental parent to breed them.

Also, 2nd gen prizes (not prize-kin!) can be used to substitute for metal in metallic Leeloos. (That is not a new rule, I'm just repeating it for completion.)

I've added this to the Milestone part of the front page.

(I'm not really happy with where it's now, but we'll tackle the new milestones next and I plan to re-word some of these anyway.)

Yay, a decision! biggrin.gif

Next time, could I perhaps wish for a clearer vote? Ties give me headaches! Ach, the pains of democracies... xd.png

Edited by Lastalda

anyone still needing/want CB Green Coppers smile.gif i have 2 very low time eggs that i need to let go sorry no time left to influence sad.gif

Um... need, no. But I'll always take poor lonely homeless coppers of any color. smile.gif

I got them, thanks rrattts! biggrin.gif

I'm hatching them and will be happy to pass one hatchie on to someone else who still needs one. Just PM me. smile.gif => claimed by Zeldarax

Edited by Lastalda

I got them, thanks rrattts! biggrin.gif

I'm hatching them and will be happy to pass one hatchie on to someone else who still needs one. Just PM me. smile.gif

I'ld love to have one extra Green Copper.

They are so hard to get, that I have almost forgotten, which description the egg has wink.gif

Thanks for offering Rrattts and Lastalda!

Leeloo Breeders

would this hopefully little guy be a suitable canidate For a Leeloo if yes it is up for adoption would prefer to go to somewho who will breed or have none for the Leeloo laugh.gif