The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: Zima

MILESTONE EARNED: 5th gen perfect element

DATE EARNED: 01 July 2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Tsunami

VERIFICATION: Lineage

Take care all, and think of me playing with a toddler and an infant biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats on the anniversary!

Playing with 2 toddlers is my everyday experience smile.gif (plus 5 & 6 year olds)

XMAS in JULY

2013 EDITION

5ecret 5anta time! I've been asked if I would like to put this together again this year, and boy do I have some ideas!

:: Timeline::

Wishlists Due: Monday, July 8th.

Wishlist Distribution: Tuesday, July 9th

Exchange Date to be determined based on participation and participant availability.

:: Rules for Participation ::

• Active members only: must have been part of the lineage for at least 2 months. (exception: see Timey Wimey Group)
  • You must join a group based on what you expect to GIVE, not what you expect to receive.
  • No upper limit on gifts. Lower limit set by Tier chosen.
  • Remember: Your giftee will have gifts on their scroll as well, so hatchlings are <3
  • Generation Limitations:
    • Commons: By request only
    • Metallic: No higher than 3rd gen (unless otherwise requested or Wibbly Group)
    • Tinsel: No higher than 5th gen unless otherwise requested (unless otherwise requested or Wibbly Group)
    • Shimmer: No higher than 6th gen unless otherwise requested (unless otherwise requested)
:: The Gifting Tiers ::

First, you need to decide which group you want to enter. Since participation generally isn't HUGE, I think we can get away with just a few tiers based on what you feel you can contribute to the 5ecret 5anta.

NOTE: I'm not putting down CB metallics as something you can request because I pretty much figure anyone that got one would appreciate it. tongue.gif Just leave 'em off.

Wibbly Group: Low Commitment Tier
  • Requirements:

No Scroll Trophy Requirement

Must gift 3 dragons of category 5 or below.

• You may request:

One 4+ gen metallic dragon

One 6+ gen shimmer/tinsel dragon

Any Category 5 or below dragon

Wobbly Group: Rare Commitment Tier
  • Requirements:

Scroll Trophy Silver or above

Must gift at least one Rare egg/hatchling.

Your wishlist must include 2 uncommon or common dragons.

If you cannot gift what your giftee has requested, PM me for a reassignment.

• You may request:

Any generation metallic dragon

4+ gen shimmer/tinsel

Any dragon Category 8 or below

Timey Wimey Group: I Just Wanna Throw Eggs Tier
  • Requirements:

No Scroll Requirement

No gifting requirement

If you sign up for this group, I will PM you a list of requests that I worry may not be met.

You do not have to be a member of the lineage to sign up for Timey Wimey Group.

If you are a lineage member, you may still include a wishlist that will be sent to other Timey Wimeys instead of a single person.

(Limit 5 Timey Wimeys - and I'm one of 'em tongue.gif) Status: 3/5

Note to 5E Lineage members: You are still welcome to GIFT to Timey Wimeys of course happy.gif

:: How to Sign Up ::Send me a PM with the following form.

Please include the day(s) of the week and times that work best for you, as well as either your timezone or in Cave-time.

Subject: 5ecret 5anta Wishlist

[size=5][b][color=darkred]I want to join the 5ecret 5anta![/color][/b][/size]
[b][color=darkgreen]Group:[/color][/b] (info)
[b][color=darkred]Scroll Name:[/color][/b] (info)
[b][color=darkgreen]I can be in IRC (day/time):[/color][/b] (info)
[b][color=darkred]Wishlist:[/color][/b] 
[list=1]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]

I want to join the 5ecret 5anta!

Group: (info)

Scroll Name: (info)

I can be in IRC (day/time): (info)

Wishlist:

Edited by Valkiepoo

Group: Timey Wimey!

Scroll Name: kitty_stitcher

I can be in IRC (day/time): Any day, usually in the evening my time... sometimes I'm around in the day, too. But I can *probably* be around after 9 pm Mountain Time.

Wishlist:

I... don't really have a wishlist at this point, actually. But I'd be happy to help throw eggs at other people!

Group: Timey Wimey!

Scroll Name: kitty_stitcher

I can be in IRC (day/time): Any day, usually in the evening my time... sometimes I'm around in the day, too. But I can *probably* be around after 9 pm Mountain Time.

Wishlist:

I... don't really have a wishlist at this point, actually. But I'd be happy to help throw eggs at other people!

Woohoo! Welcome to the 5ecret 5anta!

Please PM this info to me. It's easier for me to keep track happy.gif

And you can have your wishlist be as simple as "CB blocker hatchlings" if you want. biggrin.gif

Can I help fill wishes even though I'm not a member of the lineage?

Absolutely! Send me a form via PM for the Timey Wimey Group.

The member restriction is mainly in place to prevent people from wandering in to whinge free metals. With your post, I think I'm going to make an adjustment for Timey Wimeys. <3

Edited by Valkiepoo

Group: Wibbly

Scroll Name: PhantomoftheWolves

I can be in IRC (day/time): after summer school which ends at 12:15 pst but I get home at least 30 minutes later

Wishlist:

[*] 7th gen silver tinsel

[*] 2nd gen PB waverunner

[*] cb Terrae

[*] cb white

[*] 7th gen gold shimmer

Edit: changed second request to fit group requirements

Edited by PhantomoftheWolves

Edit: changed second request to fit group requirements

I don't think there's anything wrong with public lists (more surprise presents possibly happy.gif) but for my organization, I'd really appreciate it if you could PM your list to me. Thanks! smile.gif

Edited by Valkiepoo

Group: Timey Wimey

Scroll Name: airaani

I can be in IRC (day/time): Weekdays from 11 am to 4 pm Pacific time. Weekends--variable, if there's a set time I can probably do it.

Wishlist:

1. shimmer from nebula line! bronze x green, silver x red, gold x any!
  2. CB nebula hatchies <3 any color
  3. checker metals: silver x white; male silver x moonstone, blue nebula, red nebula, green copper, tsunami, royal blue; female silver x brown copper, red copper, purple nebula; gold x white, any copper; female gold x green nebula, purple nebula; male gold x red nebula.
  4. 2-breed stairstep tinsel from gold x blue nebula or bronze x blue nebula
  5. any 3rd gen shimmer I don't have yet

Aren't these all meant to be PM'd so its like you know.... Secret? As in Secret Santa? tongue.gif

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Pink

RECEIVER: Zima

GIFT: CB Tsunami

MILESTONE: 5th gen perfect Royal Blue

Edited by Zima

Awesome idea, Valkie! Thanks for organizing biggrin.gif PM'ing you my form.

Do we try to give our giftee all 5 of their list choices?

Well I didn't read it carefully tongue.gif I did pm it too, but since mine's here I guess I'll leave it tongue.gif

Milestone Offered!

FORUM NAME: Silver_chan

MILESTONE BREED: Red

STAGE (EGG/HATCHIE): Egg (on cooldown)

LINEAGE/CB: CB

Awesome idea, Valkie! Thanks for organizing biggrin.gif PM'ing you my form.

Do we try to give our giftee all 5 of their list choices?

I'd like everyone to try for at least 2 things from the list, because it's not unlikely that there will be some matches where one person cannot fulfill a couple of the wishes, so ALL is not required.

If you're feeling particularly gifty, you can gift as many as you like of course! I plan to gift outside the box and hunt down wishlists too buahaha. :3

Hey everyone! It's good to be back home.

Christmas in July sounds fun. I've already sent Valkie my form. biggrin.gif I haven't tried breeding anything yet. I'll just let you guys know that if I can help with wishlists, just PM me.

New eggs! They both sound Elementally promising smile.gif

Don't know about the yellow ones for this lineage, but definitely a possible on the moon-connected ones.

XMAS in JULY

2013 EDITION

5ecret 5anta time! I've been asked if I would like to put this together again this year, and boy do I have some ideas!

:: Timeline::

Wishlists Due: Monday, July 8th.

Wishlist Distribution: Tuesday, July 9th

Exchange Date to be determined based on participation and participant availability.

:: Rules for Participation ::

• Active members only: must have been part of the lineage for at least 2 months. (exception: see Timey Wimey Group)
  • You must join a group based on what you expect to GIVE, not what you expect to receive.
  • No upper limit on gifts. Lower limit set by Tier chosen.
  • Remember: Your giftee will have gifts on their scroll as well, so hatchlings are <3
  • Generation Limitations:
    • Commons: By request only
    • Metallic: No higher than 3rd gen (unless otherwise requested or Wibbly Group)
    • Tinsel: No higher than 5th gen unless otherwise requested (unless otherwise requested or Wibbly Group)
    • Shimmer: No higher than 6th gen unless otherwise requested (unless otherwise requested)
:: The Gifting Tiers ::

First, you need to decide which group you want to enter. Since participation generally isn't HUGE, I think we can get away with just a few tiers based on what you feel you can contribute to the 5ecret 5anta.

NOTE: I'm not putting down CB metallics as something you can request because I pretty much figure anyone that got one would appreciate it. tongue.gif Just leave 'em off.

Wibbly Group: Low Commitment Tier
  • Requirements:

No Scroll Trophy Requirement

Must gift 3 dragons of category 5 or below.

• You may request:

One 4+ gen metallic dragon

One 6+ gen shimmer/tinsel dragon

Any Category 5 or below dragon

Wobbly Group: Rare Commitment Tier
  • Requirements:

Scroll Trophy Silver or above

Must gift at least one Rare egg/hatchling.

Your wishlist must include 2 uncommon or common dragons.

If you cannot gift what your giftee has requested, PM me for a reassignment.

• You may request:

Any generation metallic dragon

4+ gen shimmer/tinsel

Any dragon Category 8 or below

Timey Wimey Group: I Just Wanna Throw Eggs Tier
  • Requirements:

No Scroll Requirement

No gifting requirement

If you sign up for this group, I will PM you a list of requests that I worry may not be met.

You do not have to be a member of the lineage to sign up for Timey Wimey Group.

If you are a lineage member, you may still include a wishlist that will be sent to other Timey Wimeys instead of a single person.

(Limit 5 Timey Wimeys - and I'm one of 'em tongue.gif) Status: 3/5

Note to 5E Lineage members: You are still welcome to GIFT to Timey Wimeys of course happy.gif

:: How to Sign Up ::Send me a PM with the following form.

Please include the day(s) of the week and times that work best for you, as well as either your timezone or in Cave-time.

Subject: 5ecret 5anta Wishlist

[size=5][b][color=darkred]I want to join the 5ecret 5anta![/color][/b][/size]
[b][color=darkgreen]Group:[/color][/b] (info)
[b][color=darkred]Scroll Name:[/color][/b] (info)
[b][color=darkgreen]I can be in IRC (day/time):[/color][/b] (info)
[b][color=darkred]Wishlist:[/color][/b] 
[list=1]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/LIST]

Group: (info)

Scroll Name: (info)

I can be in IRC (day/time): (info)

Wishlist:

Last day for wishlists!

HI poor rrattts is a bit confused with the xmas in July secret santa blink.gif of course i would like to participate but think what i really want is out of the running, but i am more than happy to breed (mainly 2nd gen metals) any type of pairing smile.gif also a heads up i will be on hols for 4 weeks (in 2 weeks time) hoping weather is good in Florida and Atlanta yes rratts is off over the pond laugh.gif

Valkie, I just had heart-failure reading your 5ecret 5anta post! I MISread that we were going to exchange eggs tomorrow ... not get our giftees wishlist *lol* I'm SOOO egg-locked at the moment! That would've been disastrous.

Fortunately, I read it again (correctly parsing the sentences this time) and managed to restart my heart, so all is well biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Valkie, I just had heart-failure reading your 5ecret 5anta post! I MISread that we were going to exchange eggs tomorrow ... not get our giftees wishlist *lol* I'm SOOO egg-locked at the moment! That would've been disastrous.

Fortunately, I read it again (correctly parsing the sentences this time) and managed to restart my heart, so all is well biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Oh goodness, I think I'd about faint if that was the case xd.png

wishlists have been sent. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me.

If you signed up and have not received a PM, let me know ASAP. I don't think i missed anyone, but I haven't had coffee yet today so.. it's possible. blink.gif

Well, I'll BE! Wow! It only took me a few months to get my second one, as opposed to nearly three years for the first one. (and today is my granddaughter's birthday. biggrin.gif)

Congrats, Fi!!!

I've managed to summon both of mine, but the kidlets still haven't gotten their first *shakes head* Absolutely no rhyme or reason to it!

New dragon descriptions:

Bleeding Moon Dragons

Bleeding Moon Dragons are mostly nocturnal creatures. When outside in the sun, the small red spatters on their back grow and spread, making the dragons appear to ‘bleed’. It is said that the darker the shade of red, the more aggressive the dragon. Their tail barbs contain a powerful neuro-toxin which they use to subdue their prey. They are solitary creatures except when mating, preferring to dwell in the caves in mountains or other high places. Their large wingspan makes them fast flyers as well as fast runners, but they prefer to glide instead. Males are very competitive and will try almost everything to impress a female, who will choose their mates based on their speed and performance. Juveniles tend to form bachelor groups once fledged.

Imperial Fleshcrownes

Imperial Fleshcrownes are an active and playful breed. They are equally good at flying and climbing and while they are not good swimmers, they love to take an occasional dip. Fleshcrownes live in large social groups called “communities.” Adult Fleshcrownes share the responsibility of looking after the young, who are very playful and active. Even after maturing, they retain their curious and mischievous natures, often getting into trouble. The fleshy crowns on their head can be raised at will, and are usually erect when happy, excited, or scared. Fleshcrownes, being a very peaceful breed—more prone to flight than fight; if threatened, will raise their crowns while hissing in an attempt to scare off predators.